Chapter 9

Jiyeon is... MY SISTER?!!!

In the hospital

"Please keep this away from the media.We doesnt want to cause any worriness to the fans." Manager oppa told the doctor who is in-charge for treating Jiyeon.

The doctor just nods in response.

The longer Ice sees the hopeless JIyeon on the bed, the more anger building up in her. Ice clenches her fist, gritting her teeth with her eyes flaring with fire.

T-ara members saw this they whispers to one another.

"Yah, Ice looks scary like this." Boram whispered to Soyeon. Loud enough for the others to hear as they were standing at the pther side of Jiyeon's bed.

"Who wouldnt be angry if your dongsaeng suffered like this. I would feel the same if on the bed now is Hyoyoungie." Hwayoung said.

Then Eunjung make her way to the other side of the bed where Ice is standing.

"Hey, re-relax." Eunjung said while nervously touching the shoulder. Eunjung's heart was beating fast as she scared Ice will explode on her.

Ice turned to look at Eunjung. She sees the fear in Eunjung's eyes. Instead of replying words of anger, she just decided to smile.

They had enough for the day. Some brainless anti-fans ruined their stage.

"Who is the brainless guy who cant accept reality?" Ice asked after calming herself. The others looked at her blankly at the sudden question.

"Who is the guy that did this to Jiyeon?" Ice asked again.

Then Soyeon showed the picture to Ice from her Ipad2.

"Cute guy doing nasty things to cute girls? This world is nuts." Ice commented.

****************************************************

"Unnie...." Jiyeon said seeing Eunjung and the others on the couch in her V.I.P award.

Everyone stood up and go towards Jiyeon; relieved that she is fine but at the same time worrying her.

"Jiyeonnie, how do you feel right now?" Eunjung asked while helping Jiyeon to sit up straight; putting the pillow upright so that Jiyeon could lean on it,

Suddenly Ice feels someone is watching them from the door. When she turn back slowly, she saw a shadow of a guy. When she go near to the door, the guy already run away.

"Yah!! Where you going??!!" Boram shouted then Boram, Hwayoung and Hyomin just run to catch up on Ice.

 

Rooftop

"Who the heck are you?" Ice shouted to the guy who has no where else to run except jumping off the building.

"Seungho-oppa?" Jiyeon asked while making her way to get nearer to the guy.

The guy turned back and looked at Jiyeon. He stopped her from getting closer.

"So, you are the guy who previously threw some paint balloon on stage, huh?"

"So? She is famous for everything. Millions of guys loved her. Including me. Facing a little fear wont do any harm." Seungho said proudly.

Ice went to Seungho and punched him. 

"Wont do any harm? You think?" Ice said in a low voice while clenching her fist.

"DO YOU KNOW THAT BECOZ OF YOU JIYEON LIVED IN FEAR EVERY MINUTE?!!!!??" Ice finally screamed.

T-ara members are shocked.

"First was the animal corpses. Now ruining T-ara's stage performance? ARE YOU TOO FREE??!!!" Ice shouted again. This time she held Seungho's collar.

"You dissapeared two years ago, why come back now and harm Jiyeon?!!" Eunjung shouted. Jiyeon held Eunjung's arm stopping her from going any further.

" Two years I suffered. Watching the public affection of EUNJI COUPLE. I was so jealous but couldnt do anything much. I went to Paris. That time is I saw the publich affection on stage. I hope that was me but i know it's impossible. Two years ago when she rejected me, Eunjung was waiting outside the door of T-ara dorm and it was snowing. I even caught them kissing under the missletoe. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?!" Seungho explained.

Just when the members had their guard down for just few seconds, Seungho raced to Jiyeon and had a blade under her neck; holding her as hostage.

"YOO SEUNGHO, IF YOU DARE TO HURT JIYEON I SWEAR I'D KILL YOU MYSELF!!" Ice shouted.

"Yah, his emotion is abit off and you are shouting at him like that?" Soyeon whispered. 

"Soyeon is right. If i still trigger his brain, who knows what is he gonna do next" Ice thought to herself.

"Seungho-sshi, throw away the blade, we will have a little chat ok? Let's get to know one another." Ice said in a gentle tone.

"Let's just have a little chat and then if you still wantto take Jiyeon as hostage, go ahead." Soyeon said.

They sat in a circle. Each of them talks to him understanding what his mind is thinking.

"If you really loved Jiyeon, you should let her go. She will be happy with whoever she wants. If she isnt you can take her but the thing is, she is happy now. That was until you ruined it." Ice said. Counsellor Ice doing her duty. That is Ice's natural talent. Counselling others with positive thoughts.

"How can a simple ballon with paint actually had harm her?" Seungho asked.

"Simple balloon? Have you forgotten the animal corpse?" Hyomin asked curiously.

"Animal corpse?" Seungho wondered curiously and then started laughing.

"I loved animal so much how could I possibly kill them? Besides, i know Jiyeon loved cute animals too. I wouldnt kill them for anything. Coz i know if i do that, Jiyeon would hate me forever." Seungho said between laughs.

T-ara members looked at each other. 

"If Seungho wasnt the one, so the person who sent animal corpse is still out there." Hwayoung commented.

 

The next day

T-ara received the news that Seungho going abroad to study before continuing his career.

Jiyeon received a text message in the morning. She read it to the others.

 

From: Seungho

I've finally figured out. What Ice said was true. So I'll leave for another country to study and to move on. Take care. Gurigo, Ice.. thanks for the advice.

 

"Well, looks like Seungho is gone." Hwayoung remarked happily.

"So we have nothing else to worry about." Boram remarked.

"Wrong. There is still one more thing to worry about." Ice said looking at each members and lastly look at Jiyeon.

"What is it?" Hyomin asked.

"The culprit who send animal corpse is still not caught. Jiyeon could be in harm anytime. I am extending my stay here." Ice said.

"But unnie, what about school?" Jiyeon asked in aegyo.

Boram looked at Eunjung who seems like jealous at what she see even she clearly knows Ice and JIyeon are just sisters and nothing more.

"To heck with school. My dongsaeng's safety is more important." Ice said. The members could feel the determination and worriness from the tone.

"But unnie~~~ Eunjung and I are 3rd-Dan in Taekwondo. I can pritect myself, and Jungie-unnie can protect me too." Jiyeon said while swinging Ice's arm like a kid calling for candy.

"Eunjung is injured. And you cant even spar when Seungho hold you hostage. No matter what I want to protect my saeng. (short form for dongsaeng)" Ice said cupping the cheeks.

"Besides, since your agency president is so stingy i dont think he will hire a bodyguard to personally protect you. So let me be your and T-ara's bodyguard." Ice said while smiling to the others. They all actually nodded in agreement at Ice's suggestion.

 

================================================================================

TO BE CONT.

COMMENTS ARE LOVED