Chapter 8

Jiyeon is... MY SISTER?!!!

 

Jiyeon and Ice explained the whole thing that they know. T-ara members fully focused on the story and finally understands why Jiyeon tends to dissapear even there is no filming for Dream High2.

"Why are you here all the way from home?" Soyeon asked while Jiyeon went to get some snacks.

"For Jiyeon ofcourse. I've seen the recent performances. Though she is smiling, her eyes looks like she is about to cry.So i came. to cheer for her." Ice explained.

"I guess you know what caused it." Boram said. Ice nods.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Boram motioned Ice to follow her.

Ice followed her without thinking of anything. The other members too followed behind Ice.

They are now in Jiyeon's room

 

"Look." Boram said while pointing to a huge big box.

"A box?" Ice asked blankly.

"Not the appearance, check what's inside of it." Boram said.

So Ice and the others opened the box. They were shock at what they see infront of their eyes.

"Yucks.. what the heck is all this stuffs?" Ice asked in a gross manner.

"Few weeks ago Jiyeon received this package. But because she stayed in the filming site for latenight filming she did not see it until----" Boram said but interupted.

"3 days ago." Ice continued.

All attention turned to Ice.

"How did you know?" Soyeon asked.

"3 days ago i called her, at that time she was crying waterfall. But she did not tell me the reason. She just kept asking what she did to deserve this kind of treatment.

And since she is crying, I bet is not about her Fans, instead is anti-fans. But I dont expect to see THIS." Ice explained.

"Then, what came to your mind?" Hyomin asked.

"I thought is just some flaring hateful or bashful comments or articles that's all. Not this serious." Ice said when pointing to a box that consisted of dead rat, dead chickens, and god knows what else burried under those coz the smell is like a corpse.Surely nothing alive is in there. 

*********************************************

In Jiyeon's bedroom.

It was late at night. Suddenly Ice heard some sobbings which woke her up. Coz she knows who the sobs belongs to. That's right. Is Jiyeon.

Ice opened her eyes and see no one else on the bed with her. She remembered hugging Jiyeon to sleep and blowing positive thoughts into her ears.

"Looks like it didnt work. For the first time." Ice mumbles. Then she gets herself composed and walk towards Jiyeon who is looking out the window staring at the night stars.

Jiyeon who is crying suddenly felt an arm over her shoulder. Without looking, she knows is Ice. It's the same feeling she get when Ice hugged her to sleep.

Jiyeon faced Ice, looking into her eyes.

Ice looked deep into Jiyeon's eyes. She feel as if Jiyeon's soul is calling for help.

Ice just let Jiyeon cover her face on her shoulder. Ice hugging Jiyeon while her hair.

"Why? Why they do this to me?"

"What have I done wrong?"

Jiyeon said in between cries.

"Jiyeonnie, have you forgotten what I told you before?"

"There will be people who like you for something, there also will be people who hates you for something. This is nature. Just live happily for the ones who love you."

"Dont forget you have fans, your T-ara sisters and me. We will be with you. Arasseo?"  Ice said; hands cupped on both Jiyeon's cheeks.

Jiyeon wiped off her tears and smiled. Ice smiled back and patted Jiyeon's head.

"See. You look better when you smiled. Your fans loved it too. So keep smiling." Ice said.

 

The next day in an open event @ a theme park

Ice was at the backstage watching T-ara's performance of Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey. 

Suddenly someone from the audience threw a balloon filled with red paint onto the stage. At that time, it was Jiyeon's solo part. Lucky for Jiyeon she manage to avoid it. But the paint literally smeered all over the stage and T-ara's outfit.

The MC guide them back to the backstage.

Ice rushed to Jiyeon first before checking on the others.

"Yah, are you alright?" Ice asked worriedly. When she hold JIyeon's hands, she could feel Jiyeon trembling in fear.

"Go and get cleaned." Ice said to Jiyeon when she see Jiyeon's legs covered in red paint. Jiyeon just obey.

"I have seen that guy before. Few years ago. But i cant racall back his name." Soyeon whispered to the others.

"When did you last saw him?" Ice asked.

"I guess it was 2 years ago." Eunjung said.

"He had a huge crush on Jiyeon, two years ago he asked her to be his girl but he got rejected. Later we never see him again." Qri said.

"That was... until today." Soyeon added. Now all of them are getting worried of Jiyeon.

"I dare to say, those threatening dead animal corpse were his doings.He is gonna pay for what he did to Jiyeon" Ice said while clenching her fist.

Then Soyeon looks at her watch.

"Erm.. is it just me or is Jiyeon bathing too long?" Soyeon asked to the others.

They started getting worried. And then they bang the door. Jiyeon still didnt open it. Finally they decided to break the door. 

Eunjung was about do do her Taekwondo kick but she injured her knees days ago so everyone stopped her.

Ice kicked the door open. Found Jiyeon sitting on the floor while the shower is still running. Her clothes are all wet as she was fully clothed when she turn on the shower.

Immediately Ice carried Jiyeon out from the bathroom. Manager saw the situation, he got panicked.

"What happened to Jiyeon." Manager asked panickly.

"All the anti's fault. Oppa, take her to the hospital now."

 

IN THE VAN

Jiyeon still unconcious on Eunjung's lap while Ice is trying to dry Jiyeon's hair with towel.

suddenly something caught Ice's attention.

"Yah, unnie look at this." Ice said to Eunjung. Eunjung see what Ice is pointing to.

"Yah Park Jiyeon!! You really have to do this coz of him??!" Eunjung said. Her tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"What happened?" Hwayoung asked while looking back and forth between Jiyeon, Eunjung and Ice.

"Why is Eunjung crying?" Qri asked curiously.

"Jiyeon...c- cutted herself." Ice said.

"WHAT?!" All of them shrieked. Boram who was sleeping was awakened by the voice of the T-ara members.

They came near to Jiyeon and took a closer look. All of them were shocked.

"Wae?" Boram asked sleepily while making her way to them. Her eyes went wide open when she sees the marks of Jiyeon cutting herself with her nails.