CHAPTER 10

Jiyeon is... MY SISTER?!!!

 

It's been a week since the incident but still no  sign of the suspect who delivers animal corpse. 

 

 

 

*yawns* "Are the maniac even going to appear?" Ice asked herself. She eventually dozed off as now is like 3am in the morning.

Jiyeon is shooting a street scene for Dream High2. It is the scene where the lower-class having street performance. 

 

ICE POV

 

'So many people here i think should be no problem." I thought to myself as my eyes are getting heavy.

Eventually i know I was wrong when i suddenly heard some screams.

I rushed through the crowd seeing Jinwoon-oppa's back filled with cakes. I cant believe it. I was just dozed off for 3 minutes

.

"Jiyeonnie, you alright?" I said while rushing to Jiyeon once the director said "CUT!!"

Jiyeon who is still stunned did not respond to me. Then, I went to speak with the director.

"Hmm.. this can be used for the drama. No need to cut it." the director tells his assistant

"One of your cast is threatened and all you can say is this sudden scene can be used?!" I asked frustratedly.

"Jiyeon always has antis. It's just a cake anyway." the director said half-heartedly. Obviously he doesnt care about his cast. 

"Without cast, THERE WILL BE NO DRAMA!!!" Ice yelled.

"Jiyeon needs to rest to calm herself. We'll be in the restaurant." Ice said to the director while taking Jiyeon into a soup restaurant.

 

In A Restaurant

 

"Jiyeonnie, are you okay?" Ice asked when she see Jiyeon not even touching her food.

Jiyeon gave a weak smile and nodded. "I am fine, unnie. This is not the first time anyway."

Although Jiyeon tries her best to smile to assure Ice that she is fine, but her eyes is telling a whole different story.

Seeing Jiyeon like this, suddenly Ice is flared with determination.

"I'll get that jealous kid no matter what."  Ice said while standing on a chair showing her muscles.

"Unnie~.. sit down....~" Jiyeon whispers but loud enough for Ice to hear.  Ice just sat and continue eating.

"Believe me, I will not doze off anymore." Ice said.

"You dozed off?" Jiyeon asked.

Ice nods and said while feeding Jiyeon "yeah.. but it was just few seconds and then i heard some screams."

"Few seconds....Not your fault, unnie. It was crowded at that time. Even if you didnt doze off, you wont even know who did it." Jiyeon said while eating.

"Perhaps." Ice said moodlessly. Then, one of the PD crew asked Jiyeon to film another scene.

Jiyeon leaves her seat. But before she leaves, she turned back to cheer her sister.

"Unnie, " jiyeon said while smiling. And when Ice look at her, Jiyeon draws a smiley in the air (asking Ice to smile) 

Ice did smile at it. But is because her worries is all dissapeared whenever she see Jiyeon smiles brightly.

***************************************************************

The filming has finally ended. Jiyeon ran towards the car and greeted Ice with a smile.

"Jiyeonnie~ schedule ended?" Ice asked. Jiyeon nods happily.

"Lets go back now and have a great rest." Ice said while smiling to Jiyeon.

 

In T-ara dorm

 

All the members rushedd to Jiyeon.

"Jiyeonnie, are you okay?" Eunjung asked.

"Are you hurt?" asked Hwayoung

"Are you sure you're alright?" ask Soyeon.

"Guys, please.. I am fine. What's going on?" Jiyeon said stopping the hastle. 

"Some antis threw a cake during your filming isnt it?" Hwayoung asked.

Jiyeon death-glared at Ice. Ice just shook her head and motioned zipping telling Jiyeon that she did not say anything at all.

 

*FLASHBACK - IN THE CAR*

 

"Dont tell the other unnie about today okay?" Jiyeon asked suddenly while eating in the car.

"Wae? they have to know. What if the press asked during interview?" Ice asked. Jiyeon just kept quiet.

*SIGH* "Arasseo. I wont tell." Ice finally promised.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"We saw the news." Hyomin said.

"News?" Jiyeon asked curiously.

"It's in the news already?" Ice asked.

"Ofcourse. Is Jiyeon we're talking about. Jiyeon ALWAYS made the news." Soyeon proudly said.

Suddenly Ice punched the wall. That sudden action startled T-ara members.

"Ice, what's wrong?" Eunjung asked in concern.

"I...... I am just pissed that I dozed off few seconds before it happened." Ice said while feeling regret.

"Few seconds doesnt make any difference. If it's 15 minutes, that'd be a whole different story." Eunjung said. 

"Eunjung is right. Few seconds doesnt make any difference." Soyeon said backing up Eunjung's statement.

Though Ice did feel a little relieved but now she is more determined to find out the culprit to clear this thing once and for all.

 

 

 

The next day in Kirin

 

Jiyeon have shooting there. And so Ice decided to walk around the school. While walking around the school, she found a pair of sneakers in the rubbish can.

"This shoes is filled with cakes.Clue perhaps?" Ice thought to herself. Ice get a plastic bag and put the sneakers in it and put in her bag.

 

Suddenly, a cheerful girl jumps out of nowhere startled Ice.

"Annyeong~ What do you want to do with the sneakers?I saw u putting in your bag." the girl asked.

"Nothing.. thought it could be used still so... "

"Ah.. re-using material?" the girl asked. Ice just nods while smiling awkwardly.

"I'm Hyorin." The girl said while stretch out her arm. Ice shake that hand.

"I'm Ice." Ice said while shakehands with Hyorin.

"Ice-unnie!" Jiyeon called while hopping happily towards the two.

"Ah. Hey Jiyeonnie."

"jiyeonnie, you know her?" Hyorin asked.

"Ofcourse. She is my unnie. And my bodyguard." Jiyeon replied; hugging Ice's right arm.

"HYORIN-SSHI, YOU'RE NEXT!!" PD shouted from the door.

"I gotta go. Nice meeting you, Ice." Hyorin said and waved goodbye to Ice and Jiyeon.

"Jiyeonnie, do you know her?" 

"She is one of the cast for this drama. One of my made-believe group. Sistar's Hyorin. why?" Jiyeon said.

"Nothing." Ice said. Then they both goes to the canteen for some food because Jiyeon claims she is hungry.

 

CANTEEN

 

"Jiyeon is there. Come, i'll introduce my new friend to you." Hyorin said while dragging Ailee to the table where Jiyeon and Ice is enjoying their meals.

"Wow. Ordered so much?" Hyorin said.

"Ah, Hyorin-sshi. Join us... and she is?" Ice said while shifting to make a place for Ailee and Hyorin to sit.

"I need to film my part." Ailee suddenly leaves the place.

"Yah, wae? Arent our parts finished already?" Hyorin said while holding AIlee on the arm.

"I just dont feel I did ok." Ailee coldly said and shrugs off the grab and walked away.

"Sorry. She is just in a bad mood." Hyorin said while sitting beside Jiyeon.

"Are you three in good condition?" Ice asked suddenly which caused Jiyeon and Hyorin to choke.

"Why do you asked that?" Jiyeon asked.

"Well, seeing the way she stares at Jiyeon, sure look like she isnt satisfied at all. Is there anything you two willing to tell me?" Ice asked.

 

Jiyeon and Hyorin looked at each other hesitantly.

"Well, in the script, all of us has equal parts. But each time when it was aired, is either her parts were fully cutted-off or just shorter than expected." Hyorin started.

"At first we thought it's only temporary but there is still the last six episodes to go. We all has equal parts in the first episode but the rest of it was rather short." Jiyeon said.

"So between the three of you, her part were the shortest of all?" Ice asked. Jiyeon and Hyorin just nods.

"Looks like i gotta re-watch the whole episode again. This time, checking the screentime." Ice said. She now suspect the owner of the sneakers and the animal corpse is Ailee's doings.

 

3AM - T-ara dorm

 

"Ice, you really re-watching all 10 episodes again?" EUnjung asked when she just came back and saw Ice watching Dream High2.

"I have to." Ice answered shortly.

"So what is your conclusion?"  Eunjung asked.

"Probably all the doings that happened to Jiyeon were all Ailee's job. She got the least screentime out of HershE."

Just then Jiyeon was about to go to the kitchen to grab some water.She hides behind  the wall. She overheard the conversation of Ice and Eunjung.

"Why do you suspect her in the first place?" Eunjung asked.

"Well, AIlee treated Jiyeon coldly today. Her stares were full of hatred. And since I found a pair of sneakers in Kirin rubbish can, it should be the ones going in and out from Kirin freely." Ice explained.

"And adding all odds, leads to Ailee?" Eunjung asked. Ice just nods. Then, Jiyeon voiced out and came out from her hiding spot.

"What should I do?I dont want Ailee hating me coz of screentime." Jiyeon asked while making her way to the couch and sat between Eunjung and Ice.

 

Jiyeon had her head laying on Ice's shoulder and Ice and Eunjung has one arm over Jiyeon's shoulder. Eunjung hugged Jiyeon by the side.

"It's still unsure. I got not enough proof. All these were just my guess." Ice said.

"But unnie, your guesses were never wrong in investigation like this." Jiyeon said.. Ice were taken aback. She cant deny it. Even Seungho's case were her guesses anyways.. More to instinct...detective instinct.. Eunjung even nods silently.

"I'll find proof. And dont worry, you just do what you have too, your job. Leave the rest to me okay?" Ice said while patting Jiyeon's head.

Jiyeon nods.

"I'll protect you. This time, I aint dozing off until you are safely home." Ice promised. Jiyeon smiled in relief.

They just go to bed. Jiyeon cant stop thinking about the conversation between Ice and EUnjung. Butshe quickly shook off the thoughts and slept soundly.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TBC.. :D

A/N: sorry for the lateness.. XD been busy with assignments..-bows-