CHAPTER- DEUX

CHILD | J.JK [DISCONTINUED]

YOU wake up, you felt a bit weird you had to admit, you were awfully tired yesterday and you couldn't find out why. You moved your hands out from the comfortable sheets, you carefully rubbed your eyes, but something was wrong, very wrong. Your arms didn't feel like your regular adult arms- they felt shorter.

You decided maybe it was just your drowsieness, you got up and sat on the edge of the bed, "That's weird why can't my feet touch the ground?" you had to atleast slide at bit down- by a bit you meant alot then you feet would touch the ground. Your form began to pick up panic as you rushed into the bathroom.

You were in shock- you couldn't even see the mirror without something like a stool to help you. Without thinking you climed the counter and stood kneeling on the counter. 

That morning you screamt louder than any hospital, police, AND fire truck alarms. You were offically a 5 year old child again.

You were literally freaking out- how the hell were you supposed to go to school- how the hell did this even happen?!

"Y/N YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON TO AWAKEN ME FROM MY BEAUTY SLEEP" Jimin banged on the door and finally found out it was unlocked "WAIT-DONT COME IN I-I'M " Jimin sighed "Okay then but you better come out and tell me what happened".

Now jumping into the tpoic of clothing you noticed your oversized shirt had turned into something 2x your size, "who-who cares y/n jimin would know it you right?" you began thinking of the worse but eventually brought yourself to open the door. Jimin looked up and his eyes popped out of his eye sockets. you pouted you knew this would happen "why the hell would y/n bring in a child she's babysitting? Wait y/n doesn't even babysit?" He asked himself like he was questioning himself.

Your eyes quickly widened "Dufus! I am y/n" you stomped your feet, you were getting pist at the fact Jimin was making up stupid scenes,

"The y/n I know isn't some 3-"

 5 year old"

Yeah whatever, I don't care what age you are kid just what the hell are you doing here"

"I live here, Understand that!"

he crossed his arms, you knew he wasn't going to believe you so you were going to show him, but then you had the best idea to make him believe you, just because you were 5 didn't mean you were all that dumb, you ran over to your bedside table opening the drawer and pulling out the picture frame.

You walked over to him and shoved the picture in his face, it was an exact picture of you when you were 5 or 4 years old, "See thats me" You know you had shown the picture before this mess happened so it would be better to show him so he'd know it's you, Jimin shook his head "I don't believe you, where's y/n did she pay tyou to prank me? Sheesh that girl paying money to kids to do her evil things" he muttered the last part.

You stomped your foot whining "Please just believe me!" you frowned "I know how you slept with you mom till you were 12, I know how you're biual, I know how your also submissive in relationships!" you screamt,"y-y/n it really is you!" he hugged you "you're a little kid, Oh my god! you're so cute!" you pouted and crossed your arms "shut up, you -head!" he bursted out laughing "o-oh my god, you-you're so cute! I can't even take you seriously"

_______TIMESKIP______

Jungkook rushed threw the door "babe where are you, i'm here!" you kicked his shin "right here" he looked down, "n-no way, but-" Just then Jimin rushed out the bathroom, "I know you think it's not y/n but it is trust me! she knkws alot, you look at him "o-okay then did we or did we not have a date yesterday" "we did" you crossed your arm, "damn even my own boyfriend doesn't recognize me" you felt the scenry change around you as you were being picked up and you soon figured you were being straddled on the hip by Jungkook, you hit his chest.

"Jungkook let me down this instant, I am not a kid" you whined, he smiled like a bunny "Oh but you are a kid, I mean look at you! You're so cute" he laughed , you smirked "I may be a kid but I still have a dirty attitude" he bursted out laughing, "y/n- oh my god, you're so cute" you frowned "s-stop saying that you idiot" you were both on the bed as Jungkook held you close to him "I do realize one thing though" he said, you smiled "What" "you have to use honorfics to me now" your smile faltered, "in ing hell, I am not and will never use honorfics on you!".

"But I still have another thing to say" "ugh what, you keep asking me questions" you frowned kicking your legs, "Well how'd this happen, i'd know it wasn't from the food we ate at the cafe yesterday or else it would've happened to me too, so just what did you eat" you shrugged "I don't know how this happene-" And then it hit you. The cookies "OH MY GOD WAIT THE COOKIES" Jungkook slapped his forhead "O-oh my god y/n don't tell me you ate them" you looked away frowning

"I may or may have not came back and ate it- all"

"y/n"

"yeah"

"i told you not to eat them".

You sat up, you head down pouting "I didn't mean to they just tasted soooo good" you swayed your legs, Jungkook immediatly backhugged you "ohmygodohmygodyoursocuterightnowicant" you blushed "isn't this kinda like a?" Jungkook tilted his head against your small shoulder "I never thought of it till now, ohmygod I don't want to go to jail because of your turning into a child" you frowned "does that mean you cant kiss me any more- on my lips?" you sighed at his question

"sadly yeah, I can only kiss your cheek, and you can only kiss my forhead and straddle me- on my hip, I can basically only treat you like a child but verbally treat you like my girlfriend"

"It'd be so much more better if I was a kid and I didn't have a boyfriend or go to college" you lyed on his chest

"yea- hey wait! I take offence to that!"

"Okay but seriously how are you going to attend class? You can't just go in and the teacher your y/n without her saying your crazy"

You sighed "I didn't think about that, I thought that Jimin could deal with it because I'm suppose to have class- RIGHT NOW OHMYGOD" 

Jungkook majored in dance so you guys weren't in the same class so that just made it harder.

"w-wait how am I going to go class" "I'll try to find one of your friends in youd class that can cover for you" you took a deep breath "okay then" you muttered "see you later"

"okay, but does that mean I have to be alone now?" You frowned at the thought, usually Jimin would bring his friends over and well- some times you'd be there other times it was because of class.

And plus you hadn't met any of his friends, you only knew Yoongi, and Taehyung, you were probably sure he had more, he didn't inform you about having friends over ever, so you were scared out of your mind,- what if they treated you like an actual 5 year old? you slapped your forhead, you didn't even have any clothing for a 5 year old so how the hell was this suppose to work out? "i-ll just take a shower, maybe then I won't smell like a piece of " you hopped off your bed and so there it went on- but just as you reached the bathroom door-

"JIMIN WHAT IS THIS FREAKISHLY CUTE KID DOING HERE!"

.