CHAPTER - UN

CHILD | J.JK [DISCONTINUED]

YOU quickly changed into your favourite pair of socks that had small kitten imprints on them, you had gotten them from your Auntie on your 15th birthday, at first you had despised them but as years go on you can't help but love them, and since your feet hadn't grown alot over the years, you were 22 years old and fit them like a charm.

Your wet hair dripped down and splattered onto the dark brown wooden floor, you had just taken a shower and were in a hustle since your boyfriend- Jungkook was coming by your dorm to pick you up, you had informed your dormmate, Jimin, that'd you'd be coming back to the dorm late.

You were wearing black ripped jeans, a maroon sweater, along with a black winter jacket as it was starting to snow outside and usually weather in Seoul was cold as hell- see what I did there, Anyways, Jungkook would be here any moments so you quickly threw on your black beanie, as you had grown a collection over the years.

You heard a small knock on the door- Although it wasn't what you were expecting, "Girl scouts?" you muttered only to be heard by the small girl, "that's right, at you service are the Seoul Scouts" she threw a cute peace sign, you admit she was cute but why were girl scouts a thing when it was almost winter? You were dumbfounded, "Uh, sweetheart it's almost winter what'd you doing here" you tried sounding gentleas possible, you saw she has a small winter jacket thrown over her outfit but it still didnt answer your question.

"Ma'am please buy the cookies! I- you won't regret it" she looked like she was thinking of what to say next "I guarntee!" It was like she completely dodged the given question, "Sweetie i'm really not looking for cookies right now, maybe next time" She frowned "But there will be no next time, literally everyone has ignored me! please, please buy them!" she claped her hands together and bowed, you looked around, "sweetheart please get up, im sure someone else will but them" you reasured but she wasn't convinced.

She looked at you with her giant eyes, that were practically begging, you looked down and took a deep breathe looking at the girl again, "o-okay! i'll buy them, how much for one box?" She smiled kindly like she knew her puppy eyes would succeed, "10.99 (A/N i dont know korean money sorry) ma'am" "goddammit you sure love taking money from us broke college students" you whispered handing her a 10 dollar bill along with one dollar (A/N I only know how canadian money works sorry again) she smiled "thank you ma'am! you won't regret what you just did I promise!" she waved and countined walking down the hall. you sighed.

You slipped on your tennis shoes closing the door back again waiting for Jungkook to knock of the door just as a door stopped you, "What a heck of a child don't you think" he chuckled, your jaw dropped you weren't expecting his apperence, especially when he was watching what just unravled. "You saw that? I made sure no one was there", he patted your head "That's alright, but why the hell was there just a random girl scout there dont you agree?" you shrugged "I don't know they're here during the spring but for some reason they now decide to show up in the winter" you chuckled.

You looked back at the cookies, 'it does seem suspicous' you shrugged though, you picked up the box and opened them " I thought you were going to throw that away the second you bought them? your gonna eat it?" you shrugged again "I bought it for 11 ing dollars kook i'm not wasting it that easily" just raised his hand in the air to submission, you smiled and took one out of the box, they looked homemade usually the ones you'd see were store bought, it was weird but you love homade stuff. 

You took a small bite and your eyes widened at the flavour it gave off, it was extremely sweet, alot in that matter but it was okay, you knew you'd like them anyways. "Damn these are really good you sure you don't want one kookie?" the boy shook his head "My mom always told me the sweetest things are the most dangerous, so I advise you dont eat alot y/n" you gigdled "okay then" but even so you did have to admit they had a stranger weird feeling about them. you quickly ran into your room stuffing it under your beds pillow, and follwed after Jungkook to his car.

Did you mention Jungkook also went to this college, you had met him on your senior year of highschool and somehow you got into the same college, and ever since then you had been dating for about 3 years as your were on your second year of college. 

_____________TIME SKIP________

You were both back at your dorm just lying on yout bed while cuddling, you had stuffed the cookies under your bed so Jungkook wouldnt feel uncomfortable lying his head on your bed. you both stayed in the silence as it was almost refreshing, "hey" he softly said kissing the side of your cheek, you murmed a soft 'yeah' as you were tired he chuckled playing with your hair "I have classes tomorrow i'm going to need my beauty sleep" he chuckled, you giggled "so you need to go?" he dug his face back into your neck and you guys were hugging. "sadly yeah" he frowned against your skin.

"Hey hey, it's okay you big baby, i'll come visit you after class, plus I also have class tomorrow so its okay" you kissed his head, he whined "stop acting like the dominant one in this relationship" you chuckled tugging his hair softly in a soothing way, "I cant help it you almost act like the submissive one in this relationship" he checked the time on his watch, " y/n it's getting late, i'll text you later okay?" you kissed him deeply, as he repsonded "as much as i'd love to stay y/n-ie I need to go" he nuzzled his nose with your small one.

You happly muttered an okay, he kissed your forehead, "sweetdreams angel" "you too" you pecked his nose, you locked the door after him as he left, You knew Jimin had a copy of your dorm key so your wouldn't have to worry about opening the door for him, you sat down and quietly stared at the floor for a moments. "hey what about those cookies I got" you layed against the floor and got them from under your bed, you knew Jungkook told you not to eat them but you couldn't help it, maybe you were just craving sweets or something

Let's just say you ended devouring the whole box.

Oh but you were in for such a surprise.