๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿ‘–

3.3, diss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week twoย of piecing my dorm together finally comes to an end. After meeting my roommate, Jeon Soyeonโ€”a spunky gal with a lot of attitude to bootโ€”I came to a realization that I will be just fine rooming in the dorms this year.

My last experience and so did my last roommate. Long-story-short, my previous roommate was a total slob who did not care if we were sleeping in a pig-sty and all my efforts to keep the dorm clean was futile in the end. And even after requesting ten times to be moved to another dorm, my RA decided that I was being over-dramatic anyway and told me to just " it up". Funny enough, I haven't run into that RA yet. Perhaps she was finally kicked out of Saehyung for being such a heartless bโ€”

"Hey! You want to come to a party?" A student shouts in my direction while waving a flyer around viciously. "I know it's only the beginning of the semester but it's going to be lit, I'm telling you!"ย 

Anything to get this rambunctious kid out of my face, I quickly shoot out my hand for him to place the flyer in.

"Be there or be square!"

"Sure," I mumble mindlessly as I scan the colorful flyer. Whoever Jung Yoonoh is, he definitely has the resources (and money) to print out these overly designed flyers just for some college apartment get-together.ย 

"Is that an invite?" Shuhua interrupts my thoughts as she leans over my shoulder to scan the flyer for herself. "That's pretty...over the top and totally out of the ordinary for you."

"I've been to parties, Shu."

"Yeah, but do you knowย howย to party?" My annoying best friend tosses her shade-worthy snide back in my face. "Yes Soojin, you've been to parties with me but you mostly stand against the wall and watch the room. Like a wallflower."

"What's wrong with flowers?" I shoot back, a little confused.

"Nothing's wrong with being a wallflower; you're the prettiest there is but even flowers need to blossom and you've yet to bloom."

"Isn't college about working hard and studying for a degree?" I rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter