💀🙅🏻💀

3.3, diss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apparently, the devil does enjoy costing those who are innocent a great deal of pain and I'm proof as Shuhua whips her head to the right to be met with a twinkling pair of mischievous eyes. Just like in high school, I can feel the tension thicken and Shuhua resisting the urge to curse at the annoyance appearing in front of us. If there's one thing in common that me and my best friend share, it's the loathing of the nosy kid showing up before us. 

"What the hell are you doing here, Gim Chungwoo?" Shuhua hisses in disgust, her pretty face twisting up in fury. "Didn't you fail the college entrance exam again?"

"Now, that's just cruel." The latter replies back, his eyes zeroing in on Shuhua, "and it's Jungwoo. Kim Jungwoo."

"Tomato, tomato." Shuhua nonchalantly replies with a shrug of her shoulders, "so the pronunciation's a little off. Big deal." 

"No, it's not the same thing!" Jungwoo argues, his eyebrows kissing at the center of his forehead as if calling Shuhua 'majesty' isn't as annoying as she getting his name wrong for what would be the millionth time. Well, she was never good at remembering names anyway let alone Korean ones.

"Majesty?" a long forgotten voice pipes up. Oh yeah, we were scolding the dude who nearly missed our toes just moments ago. "Royalty attends this school?"

"I'm not real royality, obviously!" Shuhua shrieks loudly that passerby gawk in curiosity. "Jungwoo is an idiot and has always called me this! It's another reason why he's sooo obnoxious!"

"Wow, I've got mad love for you too, Yeh. Right here." Jungwoo points his index finger to the left of his chest indicating the organ that's pumping blood throughout his body. "It feels just like old times already."

I figure if I don't speak up that perhaps Jungwoo won't notice me albeit that theory is shot down instantly the moment his eyes linger over Shuhua's shoulder and lands on me. Great, now I've got to part my lips to him. After all, despite the fact that Jungwoo's vexing, he's still the cousin of the super genius of the SU, Kim Minkyung and from the circulating rumors regarding their relationship, they cling to each other like saran wrap. 

And I did not want to get on some super genius's bad side. Hell, I'm sure she knows 5,000 ways to kill me and having the ability to get away with it due to her well received beauty (and brain power, of course).

Pretty girls always get away with things; I would know since Shuhua is my closest confidante. 

"Hello Jungwoo." I greet through clenched teeth but knowing him, he won't notice the hostility. "Long time, no see."

"Uh, hey. Um," he stops mid-sentence as a befuddled expression appears on his face. Shuhua watches impatiently as he struggles to recollect my name but I kind of relish in the fact that he doesn't know it right off the bat. Years of me evading him has certainly paid off so it seems. "Um, thy majesty's right hand lady."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter