๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

3.3, diss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saehyung University happens to be one of the most urban campuses in Seoul yet it's totally underrated due to its location and not many high school students are aware of its existence. It doesn't stick out like Seoul National University or any prestigious school of the sort yet I still think it could give top-notch schools a run for their money. Saehyung just has a different vibe compared to those other schools because here, the student body is ten times more relaxed and everyone seems to get along with one another. Even with the super rich making up majority of the student body, everyone is friendly regardless of social class or rank.ย It's also one of the main reasons why I've returned for my sophomore year although I did take some time off after freshman year to save up an adequate amount of money to pay for my education. Seriously though, I'm glad I'm back.

As I'm rolling my suitcase through the parking areaย from my mother's prized station wagon, I nearly run over my high school best friend, Yeh Shuhua who boisterously laughs at my clumsiness yet I find myself welcomingย her obnoxious cackles. Ever since graduating and due to my heinous work schedule, I haven't had the chance to hang out with Shuhua asย she was preparing for the college entrance exam and finishing out her last year of high school. And seeing her in front of me only made me realize how much I missed my annoying counterpart.ย 

"Hey Soojin, it's just like old times, right?" Shuhua snickers as a really attractive guy strolls by, "they're even hotter in university, didn't you know?"ย 

"Of course," I roll my eyes at the boy-crazy Shuhua who only flushes before clocking another attractive guy with her perfect 20-20 vision. Back in high schoolโ€”even with Shuhua two years behind meโ€”she was known for her beauty but more-soย her flirty personality whereas compared to me, I was known to be super shy and quiet. I never mind it though because Shuhua was the person who clung to me often, making me laugh and helping me live life to the fullest. It's why for those few months that we'd lost contact, I felt a piece of me was missing but I kept my focus on saving up and Shuhua made sure to attend every cram session offered in order to pass the exam with flying colors and get accepted into SU so that we could be together again.

Just like old times.

"Shuhua dear," my mother coos as she walks up to the younger girl, her freshly permed curls bouncing with each step before she envelops Shuhua in a hug. "It is so nice to see you again after so long, where is your mother?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter