Section 1: The Colors Are Here; Chapter 2: Girl Front

Loona The Theory

Related image

Set after the events of Singing In The Rain, our heroine, JinSoul goes out to inform her other odd eye members that she hasn't met yet of the potential danger of HeeJin. In order to get her invisoned colors, HeeJin would need Kim Lip, HyunJin, YeoJin, HaSeul, JinSoul, and Choerry. In order to make sure of that, they would need to be inform of the danger. 

JinSoul has the power of teleporation which is essential in order to find Kim Lip and Choerry who are out looking for her and unaware of the HeeJin problem, but are well aware of another problem. Which we will get to later. 

When JinSoul is looking for Choerry, she insteads finds another Loona 1/3 member, HyunJin. 

Image result for loona girl front hyunjin gif

JinSoul informs HyunJin of the dangers of her color and how HeeJin would try to steal her in order to create her new world. HyunJin disappers and isn't seen again throughout the MV. However, I have an idea of HyunJin's role in the OEC. 

HyunJin is like a spy, an oberver for Choerry. Choerry's mirror in the music video guides her to find JinSoul. Her mirror is HyunJin. Their colors Yellow & Purple correspond on the color chart as for Kim Lip & HaSeul along with JinSoul & YeoJin. When JinSoul finds HyunJin, she takes the information given and goes back to Choerry. She tells her the news and goes back to Earth to inform HaSeul and the other Loona 1/3 girls along with another person who we will talk about in another chapter. However, at this time none of the girls are actually aware of who HeeJin is, so they truly don't have a way of protecting themselves. 

Choerry, however also took in effort to warn the Earth girls herself so she and Kim Lip send a car to a certain girl along with a paper airplane which is actually the map that Choerry made as she and HyunJin search for the other girls. 

Image result for loona girl front hyunjin gif

Though JinSoul eventually joins the other girls. Right after, there is a disturbance. As they look off at the distance, they sense a presence and looked down towards the camera. The presence may be HeeJin who wants her colors or one of the YYXY girls mainly Yves or Olivia Hye. However, I think it is Yves more than Olivia Hye and HeeJin. Here is why. 

1. In Yves' "New" MV, she is seen getting ride of the OEC shoes (converse) for her YYXY ones (dress shoes). She seems to be leaving behind a part of her. 

2. Also in "New", Yves is shown pulling out an owl stuffed animal which leads her to eat her forbbien fruit, the apple. 

3. Two "odd eye members" are shown, ViVi and Choerry. ViVi is shown to have more interaction that Choerry did with Yves though. ViVi and Yves go rollar skating. Which seems to also be a tribute to ViVi's "Everyday I Love You". Just like in the other MV, a couple goes rollar skating. Yves seems to slyly smile or she could be smiling because she is happy to be with her friend.....(LOVER!). Choerry on the other hand, is shown to be recieving an apple from Yves which will be important later on...

4. Both Yves and JinSoul were present in Olivia Hye's "Egoist". Yves was shown letting go of the 12th girl as JinSoul was shown talking to Olivia Hye behind a sign in Chinese which says Fallen Angel. That will be important later on. 

 

Close to the ending of the MV, Kim Lip is shown looking at someone and pointing which leads to another scene of her, getting ready to run. She may be running to find the source of their problems. However, this isn't what I want to talk about. 

One of the scenes shows all three girls sitting in a circle. The scene is shown a lot more in the next MV Loonatic. Which, if you want to know more about, read the next chapter.