Section 1: The Colors Are Here; Chapter 3: Loonatic

Loona The Theory

Image result for loona loonatic gif

Loonatic is the sequel to Girl Front, In this, the MV mainly shows bloopers of Girl Front and the three Odd Eye Member solos. However, those scenes aren't the most important part that will be covered today. 

Related image

This is almost the same scene from Girl Front. However, there is something new. There is a girl trying to capture their attention. Clearly, the odd eye members are annoyed by it. There are three possibilities into who it is. 

1. HeeJin: She still wants the colors to her new universe. In her MV and lyrics, she says the colors she wants and the five girls who represent them are Kim Lip, YeoJin, HyunJin, HaSeul, JinSoul, and Choerry. The basic rainbow colors are needed to set up the foundation of her new universe. In order to do so, she would need to get the girls to want to be part of her universe. However, thanks to JinSoul and HyunJin, the girls are aware of what HeeJin wants and ignore her. 

2. Yves: She wants to be part of their subunit as the fourth member as of in this time, YYXY hasn't been formed yet. However, the odd eye circle wasn't meant to be a quad, excluding the occisional ViVi here and there. So as she is trying to join their circle, she finds that she can't get inside of it and that the OEC girls are ignoring her. Soon enough she becomes angry and wants nothing to do with the entire group. 

Related image

3. Olivia Hye: Yves is her rolemodel, so why not follow. Just as mentioned YYXY isn't a thing yet, so the two girls only have each other. However, Yves trys to leave her and join the OEC, so Olivia Hye thought she should be able to also do the same. It doesn't work, but unlike Yves, Olivia Hye isn't mad. 

 

As the girls chose not to let one of the three girls in, something bad will later happen to them. Find out next chapter(s).