Section One: The Color Is Over Here; Chapter 1: Singing In The Rain

Loona The Theory

The beginning of the loonaverse begins here with JinSoul. She is in the OEC world and happens to be isolated and shy. However, she senses that someone is trying to get in contact with her, Kim Lip and Choerry and begins to run away. 

When she runs away she finds herself surrounded. The blue betta; her repsenative is suppose to symoblize how she isolates herself by running away and the gold fish is protryaing everyone else. As much as she wants to be apart of everyone, her fear gets in the way, stopping her from releasing herself of her own isolation. 

When JinSoul herself is in a fish tank, it protrays her true self as being isolated and shy. She is just like the blue betta in her bag. However, when the blue smoke comes out, it shows that she finally embraces herself and her power. 

Image result for loona singing in the rain gif

Becoming her new, bolder self. JinSoul finally gains her odd eye power which will be revealed soon enough in the loonaverse (more like August 2017). With the knowledge of her power, she begins to dance. The dancing scenes are suppose to protray her new bold self. Someone who isn't afaraid. That's why she releases her fish to be part of the others. And soon ehough, JinSoul would finally complete the circle of the odd eye's. However, now that the circle is almost complete, some forces will try to stop them. 

Let's back up. 

 

When JinSoul begins running, I originally assumed it is from Kim Lip or Choerry. Kim Lip being the more likely candidiate because of her role as leader. However, I think it is an unrevealed character (released June 2017 (unreleaved Choerry-Olivia Hye). It's least likely for the person JinSoul is running from to be Chuu or Go Won due to their respective roles in Eden.

If it isn't Choerry, I believe it was Yves. I think Yves wanted to be part of the subunit as the 4th member as the "orginal 4th member" is ViVi with her full purple odd eye revealed in Love & Live. However, it could be Olivia Hye who didn't want to be part of her original subunit "YYXY" and wanted to be like Yves and be part of the Odd Eye Circle. Which if both girls wanted to be in the subunit, they wouldn't be able to eat their forbbien fruits or reside n Eden like Choerry (we'll talk about that later).

My last guess is Loona 1/3 member, HeeJin who wants her world to be full of color. As she mentions all the colors she wants in the song ViViD, perhaps she went to go and gain those colors and JinSoul reprsenting the color blue seemed to be the best target. However, JinSoul noticed her and began running away. JinSoul getting away, leaves HeeJin's invisonment to fail until she can mange to capture all the colors she wants. JinSoul, soon gains the knoweledge of her universe after opening up, which leads her to know about Heejin's plan in creating her own universe filled with the colors she wants to set the foundation which leads to her ultimate getaway. 

 

That's all for now. Tell me what you think in the comments below.