Part 3

I've Found You!

 

                “Unnie, are you here yet?” called a friend of Krisha who’s a native here, named Athirah. They’ll be staying together at the hotel so that it’ll be easier for them to go to the concert together. She’s supposed to fetch her at the airport, but since she had class that afternoon, they decided to meet up at the hotel.

                “Yes, I’m already here, dear,” replied Krisha. Her hands are busy unpacking her luggage. She worked pretty fast as they are attending the fan-signing event with the boys later that evening. She’s worried about Athirah or Taera, the way she calls her through the internet, though, since she’ll be arriving late and all.

                “I’m here too! Which floor is the room? And what’s the number?” asked Taera through the phone. Her panting can be clearly heard through the speakers.

                “The 11th floor, room number 1119,” said Krisha, paused from doing her work. She looked out the window; where the weather seems to be fine. ‘Hope it’ll be fine during the concert too,’ her mind thought.

                “Okay, I’ll be there in a minute!” said Taera cheerfully before she hung up. Krisha continued unpacking from where she left it while waiting for her dongsaeng to arrive. Not long after, that, the bell rang, indicating that the person whom she waited has arrived. She nervously opened the door, revealing a petite girl standing in front of her smiling nervously.

                “Krisha Unnie?” asked the younger girl for confirmation since it’s their first meeting. Krisha nodded to her question and let her in.

The first few minutes were pretty awkward, but soon as they started talking, it seemed like they’ve known each other for years. Unknowingly, there were only less than two hours left before the fan-signing. Once they noticed just how fast the time flew, the quickly take turns to use the bathroom. Good thing they are staying at the hotel where the event took place. They’re done exactly 25 minutes before the event started. Just when they’re about to open the door, they heard some boys talking in Korean pretty loudly outside.

                “Whoa! Guess the K-Pris are here too! Some more, they’re Primadude!” said Taera while opening the door. She was so excited that she didn’t notice the boys who were talking just now. Krisha who was still tying her shoelaces inside just smiled hearing the younger’s remarks.

                “Unnie, I’ll be waiting at the elevators, okay?” said Taera, all jumpy. ‘She must’ve been very excited for the fan meeting,’ thought Krisha.

                She closed the door immediately after checking herself in the mirror once again. Unfortunately, she bumped onto someone on her way to the elevator.

                “Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t see you earlier! I’m very very sorry,” apologised Krisha. She cursed herself mentally before looking up to the person in front of her. Her eyes widened as soon as her eyes met the other pair.

                “You?”

                “You?”

                She almost fainted.

 


 

Sorry, I just had to put myself there -.-