Part 1

I've Found You!

 

                “Why are we not going to the Philippines? Malaysia, Singapore – we’re going to these countries, but why not the Philippines? I thought it’s going to be an Asia tour, hyung? Why not Philippines?” asked Jaejin almost desperately, bombarded his manager hyung with numbers of question at a time. Oh well, his hobby is questioning, anyway. The other members looked at him with a puzzled expression, heck even his manager did.

                “We have problem with the organizer. It seems like they have concerts to hold during our tour at the Southeast Asia countries,” answered his manager patiently. Jaejin still looked anxious.

                “They can’t be having only ONE concert organizer, right, hyung?” asked that boy, frown formed on his forehead. His manager sighed, not knowing what to answer.

                “Lee Jaejin, what is wrong with you? You’re supposed to be relieved – as you’ll have more time for you to rest. What more with your comeback soon? Relax, okay? We won’t lose our Primadonnas there,” manager hyung patted his back before walking off to his office on the second floor of the building. Jaejin heaved a deep breath, watching his manager’s back as he walked away, leaving them.

                “Let’s get to practice now, ne?” said Seunghyun, trying to break the glum atmosphere. He led the way with Minhwan following him from behind. However, Jaejin stood still there as if the maknae has said nothing.

                “Jinnie, kaja!” Hongki hooked his arm around Jaejin’s shoulders, trying to cheer his dongsaeng. Jaejin has always been a lively member to all of them. Seeing this side of him made Hongki can’t help but to worry.

                “Hyung, I’ll come in a while. I need to grab something to drink first,” muttered Jaejin, head’s down. Hongki made an eye contact with Jonghoon who’s still there waiting for them. Jonghoon signaled Hongki to go first.

                “Oh, oh, okay. I’ll go first then, ne?” said Hongki almost too cheerily making it looked awkward. He dropped his arm around Jaejin and patted the younger lad on the shoulder before making his way to the basement, where their practice room’s located.