Chapter 2: A new beginning, new members but old friends

Complicated life (season 2) [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehwan: Wait! What did you say? The rest of our predebut group are going to join us?! So we will be all ten again?!

Jahoon: Shhhh!! Keep your voice down, will you?! Here I thought you could keep a promise…

I sighed and laughed when I saw Jaehwan's face. He just stared at me with wide eyes and mouth wide open. Then I remember that the other members weren't in the dorm.

Jahoon: But that is not the only reason I wanted to talk with you, Jaehwan.

I closed my eyes and leaned against my bed. I could hear Jaehwan rustling with his chair to come closer to me.

Jahoon: I’m not worried about how it will affect the group atmosphere because we are already best friends all of us…. the problem is the media, netizens, and fans…. We have been here for more than 2 years. They may think that we aren't doing great and that is why we are bringing in new members. They may think I'm not doing a great job as the new CEO of our company and that *muffle*

Before I could continue my speech, I could feel Jaehwan taking the below behind my head and put it in my face. I pushed it off me and took him onto the ground to tickle him. I stopped and laid beside him when I needed to catch my breath. We looked at each other before we laughed again. At least the other members were outside for their schedule so that we didn’t disturb them.

Jaehwan: That is one of the greatest laughs to the time… but seriously hyung, you don’t need to worry about the media and the netizens because there would always be a part that is positive and a part that would be negative. The same with the fans but what I can on social media, most fans want us all back together again and now that you are the CEO, they think it would be possible.

Jahoon: You sure about that? You are saying that just to make me feel better, right? I know you my best friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter