Chapter 1: The past two years

Complicated life (season 2) [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Awards MC: The best male artist of the year goes to... Congratulations Wolf!

Announcer: Breaking news for music fans all over Korea. The two best kpop group: BTS and Wolf will make a collaboration! This is going to be awesome!

Music Bank MC:  You don't have to wait anymore! The waiting time is over and your favorite and arising idol group Wolf is back on the scene.

Stars (fans):  Our Wolf jjang! I will be there, daebak! We! Love! You! Wolf!

 

 

 

 

Two years have passed and it only feels like I have debuted a month ago. So many things have happened in the kpop entertainment scene. Not only there but also here in my private life. Wolf had become bigger and stronger in no time because of our fans. Which we celebrated with an anniversary concert today. For our fans, as a thank you gift. We got to collaborate with many big idols, that we have looked up to and got to debut in the US too. As for me?... Stille complicated. But better than two years ago. The last day of the year 2016, will always be printed in my brain as the worst day of my life ever. A day where I was so immature in love, which I made two girls crying over me. But it got better if you could say so. Well, we got to be friends again but it was still awkward at first, but as the time was ticking away we got closer to each other as we were before everything happened.

 

 

 

19 October 2018

Mini: Hyung! Where are you going? Can I come with you?

Mini was sitting in the living room, watching some movie homework on the TV when he noticed me taking my jacket on.

Jahoon: You really like me so much, that makes you follow me everywhere? You are already 17 my dear friend.

I laughed while ruffling his hair, which makes him pout and look up to me with his puppy eyes. I looked at his computer, where he's "homework" should have been.

Jahoon: Well from what I can see, you seem to have finished your homework.

Mini quickly closed his computer before smiling shamelessly to me, As I was going to scold Mini, he quickly ran over to the entrance, taking his jacket and shoes on. I sighed and smiled at him.

Jahoon:  Well ..  I will let you go this time but you have to show me your homework when we get back home.

I looked at Mini, who was just looking forward with an extremely worried face. Caught you :)

We walked outside, walking past the convenience store. I looked at myself in the mirror to see, if I should fix my hair a little bit.

Mini:  But hyung... You haven't told me yet, where are we going?

Jahoon:  Our CEO called me, saying I should pay him a visit in his office. Why? I don't know too. Wait, where are you going?

As I turned my head back to Mini, he was already on the other sides of the streets, sitting down while petting a dog. I shook my head while laughing before walking inside the convenience store to buy an ice cream for him and me. I walked over to Mini and lured him away from the dog to the company.

 

 

 

CEO: You brought Mini with you? Well since you are here Mini, could you maybe help the dance teacher in room 202, helping teaching group 6.

Mini looked at me trying to find an answer in my face. I looked at him and nodded, which he knew was mean: "Go and help the teacher." I sat down right in front of my CEO, where we k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter