Awakening

Fog

{This addition is really short because things have been crazy, but its been too long since I last updated and I wanted to get something out to you.}

 

 

You are taken to a room in the house you haven’t seen before. There are candles on the floor, along with burning incense, surrounding a triquetra drawn in chalk. The smell of rose, jasmine, and patchouli fills the room. 

 

Lay holds your hands, eyes closed, scanning your vitals one last time. He looks to Suho, giving him a nod of approval. Suho takes your arm and guides you to the middle of the drawing. 

 

“Lie down, here,” Suho instructs, then moves to stand at the edge. 

 

As you lay down, you see the eight others coming over to form a circle around you. Each one standing with their hands clasped in front of them, and their heads bowed. You look around the room, biting your lips nervously. 

 

Suho opens the old, tattered book he had been carrying, and clears his throat.  

 

He begins to speak, but you can’t understand the language. You close your eyes, trying to relax, because Suho told you that panicking would disrupt the process. 

 

You try to drown your thoughts, focusing on Suho’s chant. Then the others join in, and your body begins to tingle. The sensation is startling and slightly uncomfortable, causing you to open your eyes. You see the boys have raised their heads, and have their right arms out in front of them, palms facing towards the person in front of them. 

 

Closing your eyes again, you take a few deep breaths. The chanting gets louder, and you feel the energy buzzing in the room. “It can be dangerous, but you will survive. You have the mark.” Suho’s so-called pep talk echoes though your mind. 

 

You shake your head, trying to get rid of the rising worry. The buzzing becomes stronger, and you open your eyes again. To your astonishment, each one’s hand is glowing bright, but each a different color. “When we are one, you will awaken.”  

 

The warmth in your belly returns, and as their hands glow brighter, the warmth spreads further.  

Your heart begins to race.  

 

The chanting becomes increasingly louder.  

 

Your head begins to spin as the whirlwind of voices and energy swirl around you, the heat taking over your body. 

 

Louder, and louder, hotter, and hotter, until finally, the culminating explosion of power shoots from each of their hands, fighting against one another in a storm, hovering over your body. 

 

Then everything goes white...