Chapter 3

Heartless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why do people fall in love and then end up hurting each other? It's because they chose to get into relationship without knowing each other fully. That's what my unnie told me when I asked her the same question. She has a point actually, but I chose to shrugged that thought and let it slipped away. Can she blame though ?

"Yoojung-ah" I came back to my senses when I heard someone calling out my name. I fight the urge to roll my eyes when I saw who it is.

"What do you want from me Joochan ?" He smirked at my question and I instantly knew that there was something bad running inside his head. Out of 12 of them, I can say that Joochan is the closest to me aside from him that's why I can tell if he's planning something inside that head of him.  He didn't answer my question that made me roll  my eyes . "Come on Joochan, I don't have all of the time in the world, spill it."

 "If you don't remember missy, it's my birthday today so I'm inviting you to have dinner at our dorm." I keep recalling the date today and realized it'sreally his birthday, 30th of July I was about to apologize when he spoke first "What kind of a friend are you? You can't even remember your friend's birthday" Ok, that made me feel guilty a little, he said that with an obvious dissapointment expression on his face like I was the worst friend in the whole world ok that was an exaggeration he's saying that like I was the worst friend he ever has in his whole existence. Aargh, I hate to say this but the guy's good at expressions, he can make you feel guilty, make you feel different emotions within one second. 

"First of all Joochannie, I didnt forget your birthday, It's just that i didn't know that it's 30th of july already, I was busy this past few days and weeks 'kay?" I explained. "wait, did you just invite me on dinner at your dorm's?" Well, if it wasn't clearly obvious with this guy, I am avoiding someone and crossing paths with him is a no no for me just for this time.

" I can't promise that I can come, you know, priorities, there's a lot of schoolworks I need to finish so yeah, I would just inform you if I can find a free time to accept your invitation, anyway, Happy blessed birthday Joochannie." I gave him my sweetest smile and tapped his shoulder twice before turning back but then,he spoke and it made me stop on my tracks.

" tsk, you think i would fall for your excuse? we both know the real reason why you don't want to come." He said. Crap Joochan, of all time you choose to make your brain works, now is not the right timing for that. i compose myself. "What are you talking about? care to explain?" He rolled his eyes and that action of him made me almost throw up , Oh please Joochan, don't do that again, it doesn't suit your angelic face. 

"Nothing, I expect you to come Yoojung. busy or not" He turned his back from me and walk away while waving his hand . 

Sorry Joochan, busy or not, I don't have any intentions on coming.

----------

"You stalked his account right away." if I have a heart disease I might be dead by now because of Chaeyeon. She just barged into my room without knocking! and worst, she caught me stalking a man's account, but hey! It's not really a big deal, every girl does it, so what's the problem with this right ?

"learn to knock first. Gosh Chaeyeon" 

"hmm. Fine, but I have a favor Chae. " 

"Shoot"

"I need this book for my studies but when I went to the bookstore last week, it was out of stock, can you buy it for me? I have things to do so I can't go to the mall. Pleaaseee? I promise not to tease you again with that Donghyun man.." She told me with her puppy eyes. As if I can say no to her, eventhough she always tease me with something, I stll love her as my friend and other thing is, I'm bored so I guess going to a bookstore is not a bad idea to take my boredome away.

"Sure, just give me the details of the book, the title and the author " I stood up and went to the shower room as I heard her saying "Yay! You're rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter