Chap 2

Heartless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was left alone here. Donghyun-ssi left not too long ago as he said that he has an important thing to do. I wonder what could it be. He seems to be in a hurry. I don't wanna invade someone's privacy so I let him, and as if we're friends. I just need his company only for this day so I can get to familiarize myself here in my new school. I sent ye-na a message telling her that I am here at the school's backyard, alone. After 5 minutes she replied, "we still have class, just wait for us there. Hang in there." So I stayed. It's better to be here than to get lost right?

"still here?" I slowly opened my right eye to see who's talking to me or is he really talking to me?

"I guess your question is now answered." I responded to him.

"whatever" that's all he said and he sat down in front of me. That's when I got a chance to check all the plastic bags with him. It was too much, and I must say all of them is a lunch box. Maybe his mother made him lunch, but, there are 10 lunch boxes, is he able to eat all of those? He looks at me as if he had read what's on my mind that he said "10 lunch boxes for us, I mean, the boys I was with earlier."

"Here take this." He handed me a lunch box that I assumed for him, I was about to neglect it but he didn't let me. "It's mine. But since I'm still not hungry you can take that. It's tiring to wander around here. You need that more than me. Anyway, I came back here just to left you with that. Gotta go."

"Hey wait!" i shouted at the top of my lungs but he's to fast that he already left. Now what do we have here? Wow, a Jajangmyeon? I could really tell that he is really pampered by his mother. What a lucky guy.

"Yah Chaewon-ah!" all of a sudden, I heard a familiar voice, and viola, Ye-na, Sakura and Chaeyeon are how in front of me, looking at the Jajangmyeon I am eating. "You like?" I offered them but they just shook their heads as a sign of rejection. Sakura cleared her voice and asks "Who gave you that?"

"Yah, how can you be so sure that I didn't bought this at the cafeteria or somewhere else?" Chaeyeon, who is the one who keeps on lookingbatbthe lunchbox answers "It's because there's a name written on it. So who's this Kim Donghyun eh?" with a little bit of of teasing on her tone.

I turned around the lunchbox and she was right, there was really a name written on it, why didn't I noticed it earlier? I look back at the three girls in front of me and there they are, withbtheir huge grins on their faces. What's wrong with this three? Really?

"Ye-na, you already knew who gave this to me yet you're still asking me."

"It's because I want to know who's this Kim Donghyun."

"He's Kim Donghyun." I simply answered. Kim? He's also a Kim. What a coincidence. But hey, can this be called a coincidence where in fact, there's a lot of Kims' out there. I have also a a dorm mate who's also a Kim so this should not be a big deal right?

" It is not what I am talking about. And I know that you know that." I rolled my eyes. I am not getting away with this. Might as well to divert the topic.

"Have you already eaten? I can come with youbif you haven't." please eat the bait, please eat the bait, please eat the bait.

"I haven't. Actually, my stomach's grumbling. Did you already knew where the cafeteria is?" Thank God Sakura. Ye-na and Sakura went first and Chaeyeon's beside me. Still with that grin of her in her face.

"You think you can divert my attent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter