Chap 1

Heartless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The vibration caused by the alarm clock woke chaewon up. It was only 5 in the morning yet she needs to get up. Perks of being a student. She thought. With her one eye open and another closed, she turned off the disturbing alarm clock and gets out of the bed lazily. Went to the bathroom straight after getting out of her bed. After doing her daily routine- brushing her teeth, taking a nice and warm bath, she picked up her neatly hang uniform from her closet. She let her beautiful long brown wavy hair untied, put some face powder that can added up the natural beauty within her and put some light lipstick on her naturally glossy lips and after that Chaewon is now ready to be on her first day of class. As she went out of her room, she can already hear the others talking, or probably having their breakfast as they also will go to their designated class. As soon as she went inside the dining room, all eyes were on her. She sat down immediately at the vacant seat beside Chaeyeon. 

"I thought you'll not attend your class" Eunbi, the eldest on her group of friends, stated.

"Why wouldn't I?" She answered back. She looked at the food that is served at the table. Rice, Egg, Noodles. A typical Korean breakfast. She took a little amount of rice and egg, but she took a huge amount of noodles, the others let her as they know how much she loves noodles.

"You're a heavy sleeper. I woke you up for God knows how many times yet you still remained sleeping." She chuckled. She didn't argued with her anymore because she knew that what Eunbi said was true. She's a heavy sleeper, it's a miracle how can she wake up whenever her set alarm was .

" Can't help to sleep unnie. "She laughed at her own sentence. Eunbi just shrugged and so the others with a smile on their faces. Until now Chaewon can't believe how does she managed to be friends with 11 person. Not that she don't want it but she just couldn't believe that even they have different likings and hobbies, they still ended up as friends and now sharing a dormitory house. How magical, she thought.

Sakura, Ye-na and Chaeyeon were on the door waiting for her. 4 of them were studying on the same university but taking up different courses. This was the day when they would first enter the School of Performing Arts Seoul. The intimidating School of Performing Arts Seoul. While they were on their ride, Chaewon can't help but to think of many things that may, or that could happen in her life. Would she gained more friends other than her 11 friends and roommates? While she was spacing out, she has no clue that every single second she spaced out, they were already near to their destination, Her heartbeats grew faster than usual  as if its ready to go out from her chest.

I can't be like this, she murmurs to herself. She took a deep breath and fixed herself, her uniform, her hair, combing it with her fingers. As soon as she went inside the gate, she can see the eyes of other students looking at her, or so she thought. There's nothing special about me though, why would they look at me. She thought. Ye-na, Sakura, and Chaeyeon bid their goodbyes as they went to their designated room and subject, Chaewon was left alone so she has no choice but to find hers by herself. 

---------

"There's a girl over there. I think she was lost" I heard Joochan said. The hyungs turn their heads at the same time to the direction where Joochan's finger pointed at. I didn't pay much attention as I am late also, 10 minutes and I will be late on the first day of class, and I don't want that to happen, and being a hospitable right now isn't a choice, so instead of paying attention to a random lost girl at the middle of the lobby, I turned around and tried to find my designated room. Just how huge this university is. I'm not that far from them when I heard someone's shouting my name. Tsk, Hong Joochan. I don't want to be disrespectful so that left me with no choice.

"What?"

"Don't be like that, Donghyun. You won't like to be called rude by someone won't you?" Jaehyun puts his arm over mine. As if it affects me to be called by that. Was it really important to be a good and nice person to the eyes of the people? Does it really matters what they think of you? In my case, It doesn't. As if Jaehyun reads what is on my mind, he took off his arm and shrugged yet I heard what he said. Of course, you're Kim Donghyun and you don't give a damn on  whatever they think of you.

"What now?" I asked again and I knew that this time, I was unable to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter