O N E / 3

Wonder Where Your Heart Came From?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
C H A P T E R

1

He Liked To Close His Eyes And Pretend Like He Didn't Exist 3:3

 

Changbin swung open the rusty gate that led to his building complex. The buildings surrounding him stood tall, almost blocking out the sun. The apartments were plenty as were the humans that lived in this district. It was a wonder Changbin and his best friends were among the only teenagers. There were more girls his age than guys but in this day and age the two groups didn't mix. That had to do more with the fact that the girls around here grew up dreaming about the day they would marry a Star. Around here, being a guy was the equivalent to being three month old trash, at least in their eyes it was.

Changbin had no interest in them either way.

He raced up the stairs, skipping three at a time. It had been a few minutes before he reached his floor and by the time he made it to his apartment he found himself swearing once again that he would just move in with Chan to save himself the grief of climbing up to the twenty third floor. Even as he made up his mind to do it he knew he wouldn't truly. The climb up was torture but his home was the only thing he had left that still heald memories of his father. He couldn't bare to lose them too just for some extra comfort.

Changbin might not have any family left but he still had his two best friends. The three were inseparable and Changbin didn't want to admit that Jisungs outburst from earlier was really bothering. Jisung used to be the most reckless out of their group but he changed drastically when his brother died. Nowadays he was as fun to be around as a wet sack of potatoes. But rather than be annoyed, Changbin was worried for his friend.

Chan was also worried, but the two weren't exactly known for their ways in dealing with feelings. So Jisung was out of luck. All Changbin could do was hope and pray that his friend wouldn't lose his sanity.

As Changbin rummaged through the kitchen for a bite to eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter