T W O / 2

Wonder Where Your Heart Came From?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
C H A P T E R

2

They Wear Their Markings With A Badge Of Pride And Superiority 2:3

 

The walk to school was less eventful than the walk from his home to The Access, which was to be expected. The Stars had a thing for peace and quiet, they were obsessed with regularity and organization. Their obsession with making everything fit into their universal plan reflected in the sterileness of the environment and even in the way they dressed. 

Unlike the chaos of the Outskirts, Moonhaven was polished and pristine. There was order and everything fit together like a puzzle piece. It only made Changbin hate the Stars even more. 

The school came into view in minutes and Changbin groaned inwardly, another day, another attempt at survival. They hadn't even made it two steps to the gate before Wooyoung was already running ahead, calling out that he'd see them afterschool as he ran towards a couple of Stars standing at the entrance to the school.

The two had no doubt been waiting for him, Changbin recognized Yeosang as Wooyoung threw his arms around the other in a tight embrace. They were the same height and even from this distance, Yeosangs beauty was unparalleled. He was almost... ethereal, a fact that Changbin hated to admit. 

The other boy, who was no less good looking but still not anywhere close to Yeosangs beauty, Choi- something, glared at the pair.

Before Wooyoung and Yeosang became a thing, Yeosang and the Choi boy had kept to themselves. They'd been best friends and even when Wooyoung had into Yeosang's life, Choi had stuck around, acting as some sort of body gaurd for Yeosang, as if the other boy needed it. Wooyoung obviously posed no threat to them, but Choi was, like the rest of the population, someone who didn't think the humans had a place in their world.

It never stopped the other two from becoming close.

Wooyoung laughed at som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter