A Game For You

Game of Chess: Pawn

It took about four or five taps on Yoongi’s shoulder for him to actually be disturbed from his sleep. He shifted around in his bed before his body went stiff again and he slipped right back into the confines of sleep. Or he tried to. The persistent tapping not only continued but increased in force when whoever the hell was trying to wake him realized that Yoongi was trying to go back to sleep.

Yoongi hated being woken up, that was no surprise or secret to anyone living in this suite. Waking him up was no doubt going to be the catalyst for a horrible day for everyone because Yoongi was nothing short of an when he was grumpy. So no one ever took the liberty to wake Yoongi, except Hoseok.

Yoongi gave Hoseok a pass on a lot of things. Allowing Hobi to cuddle him after their occasional nights of pleasure even if Yoongi hated cuddling. Letting Hoseok bathe with him even if Yoongi wanted to shower. So the unlimited passes that Yoongi gave Hoseok extended to also waking him up. When Hoseok woke Yoongi, he’d be a bit grumpy, but never for a long time.

But this persistent tapping wasn’t Hoseok.

Hobi would kiss, caress, and snuggle Yoongi until he’d woken up to Hoseok’s soft chuckles at whatever weird contortion Yoongi’s face would make that day. But this was persistent, annoying, irritating tapping, and it was achieving nothing more than pissing Yoongi off.

“Stop. ing. Tapping. Me,” Yoongi growled, the velvety white sheets in his pale fingers. When the tapping didn’t stop, Yoongi was sure that this was Namjoon’s annoying trying to wake him. Namjoon was the only one who didn’t listen to Yoongi’s demands, besides Seokjin, but Jin would’ve probably pinched Yoongi as soon as he cursed if it was Seokjin. Namjoon just continued to tap him.

“Then wake the hell up already,” Namjoon growled in return. Now the older was full blown shaking Yoongi’s body until Yoongi’s patience ran too thin and snapped.

“What the hell do you want!” Yoongi moved from lying on his stomach to lying on his back just so he could glare angrily at his older brother. But Namjoon paid no attention to Yoongi’s irritation and only took it upon himself to sit next to Yoongi now that the younger was awake and there was space to sit.

“Did Taehyung stay over with Jungkook last night?” Namjoon inquired, his tone deep and stern. Just his tone let Yoongi know that this was a business matter.

Despite the fact that he was still clad in Seokjin’s favorite pink pajamas pants and a simple white tee, it was obvious that Namjoon had been awake and working before he decided to wake Yoongi. Usually, Namjoon was quite passive in the mornings. His voice was always a little lighter when he woke up; the man was overall pleasant in the morning, juxtaposing directly with Yoongi’s attitude.

If Yoongi would ever ask Namjoon why he was always so happy when he woke up, he was sure that the older would say something relating to waking up next to Seokjin. There was no doubt about the fact that Namjoon loved Seokjin more than anything. He was quite sure that if Seokjin wanted Namjoon to even leave the mafia business and run away together to live some fairy tale life, Namjoon would agree. Because he was just that in love with Jin.

“I don’t know,” Yoongi groaned, rubbing roughly at his eyes to wake himself up and occupy his hands. Because Yoongi wanted nothing more than to punch his brother straight in the jaw. “I think so. Why is it so important that you had to wake me he hell up?”

“Have you noticed how close those two have gotten?” Namjoon questioned curiously. “It’s a bit past the ‘best friend’ stage that those two have been doing for the last few years.”

Yoongi moved his hands from over his eyes to glare at Namjoon with the corner of his lip upturned into a scowl. “What? Now the only one who can like men in here is you?”

“No, of course not. I don’t care who Jungkook’s ing. Daddy might but I definitely don’t,” Namjoon huffed with a roll of his eyes. “The fact that it’s Taehyung of all people is the problem that I have.”

Yoongi in a breath of irritation. Was Namjoon being serious right now? He woke Yoongi from his sleep so he could be the typical, overprotective big brother to Jungkook. It was bad enough the youngest was a brat; he didn’t need Namjoon doing the same. “Why is it such a problem, Joon?”

“Tae knows too much.”

That got Yoongi’s attention almost instantaneously. He quickly moved to sit up to wake himself up fully. Now he understood. Tae indeed knew too much. Way too many things that Jungkook couldn’t know about just yet. If it was up to them, Namjoon and Yoongi would like if the youngest didn’t ever have to know about these things, but sooner or later, the secrets of this family and Bon Hwa would come into the light.

“If Jungkook and Taehyung get into some kind of relationship, we risk Taehyung telling Jungkook everything,” Namjoon continued with a deep look of concern on his face. “You know how good Jungkook is at getting what he wants. A few promises and choice words and Jungkook will have Taehyung doing whatever he wants. That’s what love does to you.”

Yoongi gnawed on the inside of his cheek until he tasted a bit of copperly blood on his tongue, prompting him to stop chewing his cheek raw. “But how would Jungkook even know what to ask for if he doesn’t know anything?”

“Kook is getting more and more involved in this business. He’s gonna come across something and the first person he will go to is Taehyung. The man will be so smitten, if he isn’t already, that he will just give in without a fight.”

Yoongi exhaled slowly but sharply. What the hell were they supposed to do about this without being too suspicious and creating trouble? Yoongi had no idea. His initial idea would be to simply get rid of Taehyung by any means possible, but he knew that it would tear Jungkook into pieces if Taehyung were gone.

“I don’t know what to do, bro,” Yoongi said simply. There was silence lingering between the two of them. Yet again, Yoongi could hear the metaphorical gears turning in Namjoon’s head.

“Are you two serious?” A new voice questioned from the entrance of Yoongi’s room. “You both are thinking incredibly too far into this. I’ve been standing here listening to you two for about five minutes and you still haven’t figured out the obvious.” Seokjin was leaning against the doorway with a black robe tied loosely around his body, a wide expanse of his chest on display. There were a few scratches here and there but Yoongi paid them no mind. He moved to walk over to where Yoongi and Namjoon sat on the large, cloud like bed. Despite the fact that Yoongi’s bed was spacious enough, Seokjin still made his way over to his lover, situating himself on Namjoon’s lap.

“Since it’s so obvious, how about you tell us what the solution to this is,” Yoongi snapped, to which Seokjin only scoffed in response.

“You can always use force. We could threaten, Tae, but that would hurt our little Kookie.” Seokjin sounded so calm and pleasant. A tone of voice he always picked up when Jungkook was mentioned. “Or… We could do nothing. Jungkook is eighteen now, he could handle what we know.”

“Eighteen is a really ripe age, Jin,” Namjoon sighed.

“Then what do you want to do? Hurt your brother by killing someone he loves?” Seokjin questioned. Namjoon was quick to shake his head. That was the last thing he wanted to do. Not because he was afraid of Kook or anything like that, he was just completely against the idea of hurting his own brother. Namjoon held Seokjin a bit tighter to his chest. He couldn’t imagine losing Seokjin over something as stupid as his father’s plethora of secrets, so he wouldn’t take Taehyung away from Jungkook unless the situation really called for it.

Namjoon was a lot of things, but inconsiderate was not one of them.

“There’s not much else we can do other than just keep an eye on the two of them.” Yoongi suggested, getting fed up with the topic of conversation. Bon-Hwa’s secrets always made Yoongi feel things that he never wanted to feel again. “Seokjin should talk to Taehyung about what he knows. Me and Namjoon will make sure to keep tabs on their relationship, friendship, or whatever the hell the two of them are doing with each other.”

Seokjin readily agreed but Namjoon took a few moments to think it over.

After coming up with nothing, Namjoon gave single nod of his head. “Okay. Where is Taehyung now? I think we should speak to him as soon as possible.”

“He and Jungkook left early this morning,” Seokjin said, absentmindedly toying with Namjoon’s left ring finger. He curled his finger around the base of Joon’s finger before carressing it with the pad of his finger. He repeated the motion a few times. While Yoongi noticed, he didn’t think Seokjin or Namjoon were particularly aware of it.

“For what?” Yoongi asked.

“I didn’t ask. But they do have that assassination that they have to complete tonight. They’re probably gonna go set everything up with Jo Kwon at the strip club.”

“Aren’t they bringing Jimin along with them?”

“Yeah.” Upon Jin confirming it, Namjoon frowned.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart,” Seokjin reassured, turning to kiss Namjoon briefly. Yoongi grimaced and whimpered something under his breath about kicking the two out of his room if they did it again. “I have a meeting with Jo Kwon tonight anyway so I’ll keep an eye on Jimin. But you should trust the two of them.”

Jungkook and Taehyung were trustworthy and good with their jobs, but that wasn’t the problem. What Namjoon and Yoongi were concerned about was how well the two would tend to Jimin. Yoongi didn’t need Jimin being scared, hurt, or taken. He needed Jimin’s confidence to be boosted and most importantly needed to be able to trust that he was going to be safe here in the 7 Point Syndicate if he did all of the right things.

Loyalty began with trust. And before they could make use of Jimin’s full potential and ability, they had to get Jimin to trust them.

Seokjin noticed Yoongi deep in thought as the younger bit at the nonexistent nail of his thumb. “Hey, Gi. You should meet Jimin. He’s quite pleasant and could soften even the hardest of hearts. Even ones made of coal like yours,” Seokjin said with a teasing lilt to his tone. While Jin only mentioned Jimin for a quick jest, he hadn’t been lying about Jimin being amiable. It was almost in a childlike way and Jin loved that.

Seokjin had a thing for people that he could nurture. Over the last week, Jimin had been accompanying Hoseok or Seokjin to whatever meetings or other business matters Namjoon felt the boy should be exposed to. When Jin was with Jimin, the boy was like a breath of fresh air. Jimin didn’t know much about the outside world and Seokjin enjoyed being able to teach the younger the goods of the world. It was best to do that now because Jimin had just entered the most dubious part of society, and there was no way out now.

Jin noticed a few pleasant things about Jimin. The boy loved to look at the glowing lights of Seoul at night, just like Yoongi. He also easily slipped into his thoughts, sometimes so deep that Seokjin had to punch the poor boy in his arm to get his attention. But what Seokjin realized quite early on- and planned to use to his full advantage- was the fact that Jimin absolutely loved being praised and acknowledged.

Just a simple compliment about his hair or posture could have Jimin blushing and keening. Seokjin just couldn’t get enough of that.

“He’ll meet him soon enough,” Namjoon said. “Yoongi is just too intense for Jimin right now. You know how much of an you can be, Yoongi.”

“I can be polite when I want to,” Yoongi retorted. Namjoon only grunted.

As he watched Yoongi move to finally get out of bed, because there was no way Yoongi was going to be able to go back to sleep, Namjoon caught a glimpse of those toy soldiers thrown carelessly onto the bedside table.

Namjoon had completely forgot about his promise to Yoongi that the both of them were going to go and burn the hunks of plastic to into nothing. A pang of guilt penetrated his chest. What type of brother was he to allow these horrible pieces of Yoongi’s past just lay there next to Yoongi’s bed, the younger’s favorite place to be.

Whispering a soft command to Seokjin telling him move from his lap, Namjoon called out his brother’s name just as he was about to close the bathroom door.

“What?”

“Hurry up, okay. We still are supposed to burn those pieces of , right?” Namjoon quipped, tilting his head in the direction of the bedside table. The right corner of Yoongi’s lips tilted upward into a knowing smirk.

“Hell yeah. Let me change.” That was all he said before shutting the bathroom door with one last smirk in his brother’s direction. Seokjin began giggling under his breath before grabbing for Namjoon’s hand to intertwine their fingers.

“What’s funny?”

“I love you so much, Joonie.” Seokjin pulled him in for a slow, passionate kiss. Oh, Namjoon loved Jin’s softness. “I love you so, so much.”

“I love you too, Jin,” Namjoon whispered back, his lips never fully leaving Seokjin’s.

“I want you to burn those toys to the ground. We will get vengeance on that cop for hurting Yoongi. It’s so great that you are always thinking about your family. You will make an amazing mafia boss, baby.”

So that’s what this was about.

Seokjin deepen the kiss by snaking his arms around Namjoon’s neck and pulling him closer. Not really thinking, Namjoon pulled at the silk robe until the knot that was keeping the robe closed was let loose, revealing Seokjin’s completely body underneath. Jin elicited a light moan against his lips as he felt Namjoon’s slightly cold hands run across his hips. When Jin pushed his groin against him, Namjoon had to remind himself that he was in his brother’s room and not their own.

“Thank you, love.” Namjoon kissed him once then twice before pulling away. He looked down at the beautiful contrast of silky black to Seokjin’s slightly tanned skin. Namjoon groaned before reluctantly tying the robe once again.

 

Just an hour later, Yoongi had the honor of drowning those pieces of plastic in lighter fluid and lighting it aflame. Once again, he was reminded by how beautiful the blazing flames of a raging fire were.

It was almost ic. Almost bringing him to tears as he and Namjoon laughed in relief as the twin toy soldiers burned.






 

“Why the hell hasn’t he called us yet, Jongin?” Baekhyun practically threw himself into the backseat of the car and slammed the door shut behind him, looking to Jongin for an answer as if he had one.

Jongin exhaled a deep sigh before closing the laptop that was sitting on his lap halfway to focus completely on Baekhyun. He had been acting this way for about four days and everytime Jongin would question his reasons for being so upset and agitated, Baekhyun would only frown and completely change the topic of interest. Jongin wasn’t one to pry so he always just left it alone, but now it seemed like Baekhyun was close to bursting at the seams.

“Calm down, Baekhyun.”

“No! I won’t! This is Jimin we’re talking about. Not some useless son of a that I could care less if they lived or died!” Baekhyun sudden anger didn’t bother Jongin much but it seemed to scare Jiwoo a bit. Jongin quickly muttered his apologies on Baekhyun’s behalf as Jiwoo pulled off down the road again. They’d just picked up Baekhyun from one of the Lotus Syndicate’s several businesses. There was a meeting regarding some new tributes and now Baekhyun and Jongin were on their way to meet them at one of the storage units on the outskirts of Seoul.

“I know you’re worried. I am too, but we agreed to trust Jimin and that’s what we have to do. We are men of our word. Correct?”

Baekhyun only huffed before turning his head to look out of the car window at something else that wasn’t his brother. It would be a complete lie to say that Jongin wasn’t freaking out about the fact that it’d been over a week since the youngest brother was dropped off in front of the Clover Cafe and they’d heard absolutely nothing. Jimin could be dead by now for all he knew. But Jongin refused to think that way because, like he’d said before, he trusted Jimin to bring home success from this mission.

“How was the meeting?” Jongin asked, looking at Baekhyun whose head was still turned away. Even when he began talking, Baekhyun refused to remove his gaze from his reflection in the window.

“It was fine,” Baekhyun said. “Lots of new recruits, most of them were young. A few of them former slaves from the 7 Point Syndicate’s ranks that we somehow got a hold of. The others were working under some of our lower men and women but were requested as recruits with a higher status because of skill.”

This was why Jongin liked working with Baekhyun, well, on most occasions when the younger wasn’t drowning in his own agony. When taking reports from Baekhyun, the conversation was never drawn out to unnecessary lengths for no apparent reason other than wanting to sound smart, like most of the Lotus’ men did when reporting to Jongin. Everything was simple and straight to the point, leaving more time for thinking and organizing any next steps if any were necessary.

“All in all, everything went smoothly.” Baekhyun ended with a roll of his eyes that Jongin wasn’t going to ignore. But when he’d gotten ready to speak up- completely fed up with Baekhyun’s childishness and refusal to push feelings aside for the job- there was a sudden ringing from his suit pocket.

Throwing an intense glare at the back of Baekhyun's head, Jongin slipped the phone from inside of the pocket of the suit and noticed the number almost immediately. For some reason, he froze, just simply staring as the incessant beeping of his phone continued. Jiwoo looked at Jongin threw the rearview mirror and Baekhyun turned his head so suddenly that it almost looked like it hurt. He looked Jongin up and down.

“Who is it?” Baekhyun questioned, shifting around in the back seat uncomfortably.

“Jimin…” Jongin cleared his throat. “It’s the number from that phone I left in the file cabinet.”

“Then answer it,” Baekhyun practically yelled. Jongin hated being yelled at but he still swiped the button across the screen and quickly pressed the warmed screen against his ear without hesitation.

“Hello? Jimin?”

“It’s me.”

Yes. That was his voice. Jongin hadn’t known how much he missed Jimin’s voice until now. When a relieved sigh left Jongin’s lips, Baekhyun finally stopped holding his breath. Jimin was okay.

Off instinct it seemed, Baekhyun reached for the phone but Jongin jerked away, pushing his hand away. Instead, Jongin quickly connected his phone to the bluetooth of the car. Jiwoo didn’t even have to be notified of this, she easily connected it with a single tap of a button and turned up the volume so now Jimin’s soft voice was filling the car.

Jiwoo even grinned at the sound of his voice.

“Is everything okay over there?” Jimin asked. Jongin noted that his voice was a bit rough but didn’t pay much mind to it. He was probably emotionally exhausted, but Jongin was sure that it was something that he could deal with.

“We should be asking you that, Jiminie,” Baekhyun said, his tone so much lighter than just a few minutes before. “But things are perfectly fine over here. Some new tributes. We’re on our way to meet them right now, in fact.”

“Enough small talk, Jimin,” Jongin interjected. “How are things going with you and the mission?”

“It’s going smoothly. I’m in. The good news, I suppose, would be that I don’t have to work my way up the ranks to get close to the main men.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I work very closely with Kim Seokjin and Jung Hoseok now. I alternate between the two of them during the day. They all treat me like something fragile, like a child. It seems like Jeon Jungkook, the youngest, and his friend, Taehyung, have taken a liking to me though. They come over to the house everyday around midnight to check on me, at least that’s what they say they are doing. The two of them are a bit… peculiar.”

“In what way?” Baekhyun questioned instantly. He was constantly shifting around- biting his nails, tapping his foot- in anxiousness.

“They say they want me to trust them. To be comfortable with them. I feel like they… want me in a way.” Jimin’s voice progressively got softer and almost ended in a whisper.

“Well just keep playing on that power, Jimin.” The sharp intake of breath from Jimin when Jongin said that was heard throughout the car. Almost deafeningly.

“How am I supposed to do that. These are experienced men. I’m barely an adult and I’m-”

“Stop.”

Jimin stopped immediately.

“I don’t want to hear about what you can’t do anymore. You can do this and you will do this. You say they treat you like some child, so this is the perfect time to play on that. Let them underestimate you and believe that they are molding you into something that is specifically their’s.”

“You’re just a pawn in a room full of rooks, knights, queens, and kings,” Baekhyun said. “They won’t expect a thing, Jiminie. You’ll infiltrate their side and we’ll have victory. Doesn’t that sound most appealing. Victory.”

Jimin sighed over the line. “Yes. It does. I want to bring success.”

“And you will,” Jongin reassured. “This is a game that you’re pretending you don’t know how to play. That’s why you’re our artifice.”

The line was silent except for Jimin’s deep breathing. As the seconds passed, the breathing became more like hyperventilating. “I-I miss you.” Jongin closed his eyes as he listened to Jimin’s soft hiccups as he cried. It hurt his heart.

“Stop it, Jimin,” Baekhyun murmured. “We miss you too, but you can’t cry now.” This was getting to Baekhyun. Nothing got to Baekhyun. But Jimin’s broken voice, the image of his red, tear stricken face, hurt him.

“I know…”

Jongin wished he could talk to Jimin more, but Jiwoo had just pulled up in front of one of the warehouses- specifically the one dealing with engineering of explosives and weapons. He had a schedule to follow and unfortunately he couldn’t disrupt it for Jimin.

“We have to go now, Jiminie. When you have the chance, update us on what’s going on.”

“I promise, I will,” Jimin sniffed.

“Promise, we’ll answer,” Baekhyun and Jongin said at the same time, voices both laced with wavering strength. Then there was a loud beep and the line went dead. The two brothers shared a knowing glance before exiting the car. They thanked Jiwoo, promising yet another raise for her efforts, and walked the path to the entrance of the warehouse. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were standing next to the entrance, greeting Baekhyun and Jongin with a slight bow of the head.

“Follow us,” Jongin commanded. Kyungsoo pulled the key from his pocket and opening the large, slightly rusting door. Jongin wasn’t even aware how Minseok could work here all day.

“Any updates on the tributes, Chanyeol?” Baekhyun said, slowing his walk a bit so he could walk directly next to the taller. Having Chanyeol walk behind him was almost like telling him that Baekhyun didn’t think of him as an equal. But, in reality, he did. He wouldn’t be so efficient at his job if it weren’t for all of Chanyeol’s help.

“Kyungsoo and I have brought the tributes here and lined them up in the boardroom on the top floor. Minseok is up there keeping an eye on them as we came to greet you,” Chanyeol supplied, looking down at Baekhyun’s face. It wasn’t hard and rigid as it had been for the last week. His shoulders had finally relaxed and his eyebrows weren’t pinched. The same thing went for Jongin.

While no one else would notice the change in Baekhyun’s and Jongin’s demeanor, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol worked with the two everyday. Just a simple change in appearance would be so clear to them. It was their job.

So the obvious tranquility in their attitudes were all the confirmation Chanyeol and Kyungsoo needed to know that Jimin was okay.

“It seems Minseok has taken a liking to one of the tributes already, Jongin,” Kyungsoo informed as they turned the corner to ascend the stairs. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were close behind. “He’s a handsome one, so I see why Minseok was so smitten.”

“Really?” Jongin raised an eyebrow. It wasn’t like Minseok to be attracted to someone, especially at first glance. Minseok wasn’t one that liked connections or relationships because he was quite the pessimistic person. He deemed connections, let alone relationships, to be a direct pathway to emotional pain. To Minseok, all relationships ended in pain so usually, he would just focus all of his attention on hacking and configuring explosives for the Lotus Syndicate.

Jongin couldn’t wait to meet this tribute.

“I think he’s more attracted to his abilities in combat than anything else,” Chanyeol spoke up. “We had the recruits show off some of their skills in firearms and hand to hand combat, and, to put it simply, the man kicked .” Kyungsoo let out a grunt of agreement.

Making it to the fourth and last floor, the four of them made their way to the largest boardroom that was farthest down the hall. Kyungsoo sped up his pace to push open the door and allow the other three men to enter before him. Indeed, about ten men and women were lined up against the wall, the black, oval table pushed towards the opposite wall. All eyes turned towards Jongin and Baekhyun when the door opened. Minseok looked with a slight smirk on his lips.

“There’s the bosses. Baekhyun and Jongin,” Minseok introduced. All of the recruits bowed deeply, their backs making the perfect right angle. With just one look over all of the tributes, Jongin and Baekhyun knew exactly who Minseok had been enamoured by.

The four women were immediately excluded from any possibilities because Minseok had expressed on multiple occasions how much he enjoyed being under a man’s firm body. Four of the men weren’t really appealing in appearance; clearly they’d stopped being so concerned about appearance a long time ago judging by how just… unappealing they were.

Two of the men would have caught Minseok’s eye because of their striking appearance and attitude. And Jongin knew which of the two it was. Mostly because Minseok hated when people towered over him and one of the men was quite tall. Almost Chanyeol’s height. Now it was narrowed down to just one man.

Jongin slowly walked along the line of tributes. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol stood back, allowing Jongin to observe each person one by one. He did this until he got to the end of the line, where the handsome man was standing. He was a few inches shorter than Jongin, about the same height as Minseok. “What’s your name?”

The man carried his head high and stood with obvious confidence. Jongin liked that.

“My name is Kim Jongdae.”





 

When the call ended, Jimin kept the phone pressed to his ear for a few seconds longer. He was attempting to get ahold of himself and stop the tears that were steadily breaking past the confines that he’d built to stop them from falling that entire week. But what was he supposed to do? Hearing his brothers’ voice was completely heartbreaking.

He’d gotten the overwhelming urge to pitch the stupid blocky device at the wall, but caught himself before he could.

With a deep, deep sigh, Jimin pried himself off of the floor and deposited the small phone back into the file cabinet towards the very back where it’d been before. With blurry eyes, he locked the cabinet again and sluggishly hauled himself out of the room. He closed the office door behind him and moved towards the kitchen to put the key back under the coffee machine.

Every sound Jimin made- whether it be his footsteps on the hardwood flooring or the sound of the coffee machine being moved- was emphasized by what seemed like a thousand. It was so quiet that even the silence was deafening.

Jimin took a quick look at the clock on the microwave. It was 7:50. Jungkook had told Jimin the night before that he’d be here with Taehyung at 8 sharp to get ready for the mission tonight. A simple poisoning and gathering information for blackmail.

It sounded easy enough, but even though he was here for just a week, Jimin knew not to underestimate the difficulty of work in the mafia. Anything out of place could make a mission go completely amiss, resulting in only God knows what. It happened a few times with Seokjin. Jimin learned a few things about Jin this week. Don’t anger him was one. The second was not to mention the scar on his flawless face. And the third was that Jin loved to nurture and touch. Jimin definitely saw where Jungkook had gotten that trait from.

He hadn’t known he was sitting there for so long until there was some firm knocks on the door. Jimin looked down at himself. A simple plaid pajama set with black socks. He’d immediately changed into it when Hoseok dropped him off here a few hours earlier. His anti pollution mask was on the countertop.

When he opened the door, Jungkook and Taehyung had already made a habit of quickly slipping into the house as to not pollute too much of the purified air of the home. The two of them had black bags secured on their shoulders, Taehyung even carrying one in his hand.

“Hello, Jimin,” Taehyung said as he made his way into Jimin’s room without asking. Jimin guessed it was because Taehyung already felt acquainted enough with him. But it could easily be because Taehyung didn’t really care about permission.

“Come, come, Jiminie,” Jungkook beckoned Jimin to follow Taehyung into his room. “We have a long night ahead of us and we have minimal amounts of time to prepare. So hurry, hurry.”


Hey! Hope you liked the chapter! So...

What secrets are Yoongi and Namjoon referring to?
Why the hell is Jongdae a tribute for the Lotus Syndicate? (If you don't remember, Jongdae works for the 7 Point Syndicate and was the one who told Namjoon about the changes in profit that one time.)

The next chapter will be up soon! Remember that you are perfect and loved!