For The Love of Family

Game of Chess: Pawn

The longer Jimin stayed and walked around the large family penthouse, the more Jimin wanted to punch every grand and stupidly exquisite decoration embellishing every room. The stupid paintings on the wall. The ugly vases. The dumb lotuses in those vases. Even the pictures of him standing between his brothers. Baekhyun to the right, Jongin to the left. Everything. The place was beginning to feel more like a jail cell rather than the home he grew up in. It was rare that Jimin was ever allowed to leave the house. He guessed he understood why that was the case, even if he never received a direct explanation as to why his two older brothers could leave the house and he couldn’t. He was the third and youngest son of one of the two biggest empires in South Korea. Maybe his parents wanted to guarantee his safety.

For a long time, he didn’t mind the fact that he never left the house because he had Baekhyun and Jongin there to keep him company. Anything one of them did, all of them did. But ever since the older two had began accompanying their parents to meetings and ‘consulting’ with their new assistants, Jimin had been left in the house alone a lot more frequently. While Jimin never wished to be involved in the mafia like his brothers, he wanted to have a life outside of the penthouse.

However, their mom and dad hadn’t forgotten about him. They had spent thousands of dollars on new hobbies that they hoped could provide Jimin with even just a little comfort to fill the hole his parents knew he was feeling in his chest without his brothers. Easels, drawing pencils, charcoal, and paint for Jimin to indulge in art. A 5 star chef to teach Jimin how to cook. Musical instruments from the violin to the harp for him to play. Video games. Cameras. Even language books to help him learn new languages. He was fluent in five languages already and currently focused on Thai. While it was fun for Jimin at the time, all of the hobbies quickly bored him or he easily made the hobbies his new expertise, and he was left feeling even worse than he did before. The only thing that did cause him mild enjoyment was his laptop.

Jimin was a self proclaimed, self taught computer wiz. His fingers flew across the keyboard with confidence and celerity the same way they do when he plays the piano. Gaining the same satisfaction after cracking security walls or corrupting government databases that he would from perfectly playing “Canon in D” by Pachelbel or, his favorite piece, “Kiss the Rain” by Yiruma. That was the only thing Jimin seemed to love and enjoy. But he would still pick being with his family over sitting alone in his huge room tapping away at his piano or laptop.

 

Jimin was sitting up on his bed, half asleep and pissed off after being awaken by a persistent but dull thudding against his wall. He had been able to ignore the banging sound until it became even more erratic and a series of staccato, breathy moans followed. Suddenly, Jimin regretted begging his brothers to sleep in the rooms closest to his. Now that he noticed the moans, it was like they wouldn’t go away. Jimin was 100% sure that it was Jongin’s moans that he was hearing through the stupid thin walls. He knew his brothers well enough to know when they were hiding something. So after some predictions Jimin made off of Jongin’s actions with Do Kyungsoo, he knew that they had some type of intimate, most likely ual, relationship going on. Jongin was doing relatively well at hiding the relationship from their parents but didn’t seem to bother hiding the relationship from Baekhyun and him judging by the fact that discreteness and being quiet seemed to be the last thing on Jongin and Kyungsoo’s minds.

Jimin let out a loud groan and sat up in his bed with a deep grimace and his eyes still low and heavy from sleeping.

“I’m guessing you were disturbed by Jongin and Kyungsoo too, huh?” Jimin slowly looked towards his door and watched Baekhyun stroll to his bedside in baggy pajamas. His blond hair thrown about all over his head, eyes still low with exhaustion like Jimin’s, and his round spectacles low on the bridge of his nose as if he had just randomly put them on after dragging himself out of bed.

“Mhm, yeah,” Jimin said groggily. “I totally support the relationship and all that , but do they have to be so ing loud. Aren’t mama and daddy still here?”

Baekhyun shook his head and carelessly laid himself across the bottom of Jimin’s king sized bed and closed his eyes again. “They left early this morning. So I guess Jongin decided it was a great time to invite his assistant over for some early morning, forbidden . Must be exciting,” Baekhyun answered, his face pressed into the soft comforter and voice muffled. The banging had become less erratic and sudden and more slow and unrhythmic. They both frowned.

Jimin had been in the living room when Jongin and Baekhyun received the lecture from their parents about not bringing personal feelings into their work. That included avoiding intimate relationships with your closest workers. That was one of the reasons the assistants were men and not women but it worked well in Jongin’s favor anyway, who ‘didn’t have a problem with being with females but liked his men from time to time.’

Baekhyun was the same way but much more discreet about it. Jimin always acted like he didn’t see the suggestive glances that Baekhyun and his assistant, Chanyeol, shared frequently or hear the dirty conversations they would have in hushed voices when they were alone. Jimin was good at acting and faking it, but he just couldn’t fake like he wasn’t bothered by Jongin’s actions at the moment.

This isn’t how Jimin wanted to wake up on his nineteenth birthday. He looked down at Baekhyun once more whose breathing had evened out once again and his back rose and fell steadily. He had fell asleep again.

The thuds had soon come to a complete stop, and Jimin had curled up in his sheets and began drifting off to sleep again until he heard soft footsteps approaching him. He still heard the deep breathing of Baekhyun at the foot of his bed. His instinct told him to jump up and fight. The consequence of being trained by his father, KangDae. But his conscience was telling him to wait it out a little longer; gain a little more info about the situation before acting. The consequence of being raised by his mother, Asami.

He hadn’t needed to act, however, because his nickname had began softly falling from familiar lips and into the air. The light blocking curtains were drawn back a bit letting in some sunlight. “Jiminie. Wake up,” Jongin laughed as he tapped Jimin’s arm.

Jimin rolled onto his back and looked up at his older brother who was smiling down at him in just a dark blue, silk robe. The loosely tied robe allowed the several red marks on his neck and shoulders that were darkening by the minute to be seen clearly. Jongin seemed to wear them proudly along with his freshly swollen, bitten pink lips.

He had slowly bent down and pulled the silk, soft comforter up and over the lower half of Jimin’s face. Jimin was confused at first until he heard another voice call out “Happy Birthday” to him from over by his window. It was Kyungsoo, who had opened the black floor length curtains and was looking out of the window at the view before turning to Jimin with an innocent, bright smile. That was rare. Kyungsoo usually wore a bored expression that made him look a bit more evil and malicious than bored. He was dressed in black slacks and a plain white dress shirt, but he was far from being even close to the professional, intimidating mafia worker that he usually was. Both his pants and shirt were beyond wrinkled. The expensive shirt only buttoned up halfway. Jimin had to just roll his eyes at Kyungsoo’s hair for he didn’t even have the words to describe the how unkempt his hair was from his and Jongin’s previous escapades. Despite his current appearance, the man had seemed to be literally glowing this morning.

“Thank you,” Jimin yawned, keeping the covers over the lower half of his face. No one other than his brothers and parents were allowed to see his full face. That rule was strictly reinforced for as long as he could remember. Most parents stressed the fact that their children should never talk to strangers. Or to scream for help if someone is trying to do some serious damage. But for Jimin, it was stressed again and again that he was not to let anyone see his full face.

Again, Jimin didn’t know the reason behind his parents’ command, but followed it anyway. “And thank you for waking us up with your loud ing.. I hope it was fantastic, Hyung,” Baekhyun groaned sarcastically after waking up from his sleep once again.

Jongin chuckled in embarrassment, but Kyungsoo mumbled a blunt “it was quite wonderful actually, thank you for your concern.” Despite not being able to see his full face, the way Jimin’s eyes disappeared and turned into small crescents let Kyungsoo know he was smiling. Baekhyun just growled. “Is your still in tact, Jongin? That banging was quite intense,” Baekhyun continued with obvious bluntness laced in his voice too. Jimin had began giggling louder.

“Don’t make me expose you, Baek,” Jongin warned. Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows in mock curiosity only succeeding in making Baekhyun lose most of the color in his face, going completely pale.

“I would love to hear about that,” Kyungsoo teased. There was no doubt that Jongin would expose all of his brother’s secrets in just a second. Jimin would never, but Jongin most definitely would. Baekhyun flicked them both off.

“I should get going before your parents return,” Kyungsoo sighed, suddenly buttoning up the rest of the buttons of his shirt. Jimin waved him a quick goodbye and watched as he made his way towards the door, his grey snakeskin shoes making loud thuds as he walked across the polished hardwood floors of Jimin’s room. He hesitated when he passed Jongin. Possibly pondering on the thought of kissing him or even hugging him. Showing any type of acknowledgement of the activities indulged in that morning. Jongin looked as if he was wondering the same thing but also remembering the conversation with his father and mother.

In the end, Kyungsoo had just left, muttering a goodbye to Jongin before he closed Jimin’s bedroom door behind him. If Jongin was disappointed, he didn’t show it and redirected his attention to his younger brothers.

“So, we don’t have much to do today but we have a plane to catch at 3. We can spend the morning with you, if you want,” Jongin suggested. Baekhyun had sat up completely and began to say something but was interrupted by his need to stretch but didn’t say anything further. Trying to join the conversation but too tired to contribute any suggestions. Jimin let the cover fall from his face and slowly got out of his bed.

“Right, you’re leaving for Japan today and I’m gonna be alone here,” Jimin sighed, walking over to the drawn curtains and sliding the transparent door open to go out onto the balcony. The penthouse overlooked the streets of Seoul, and Jimin enjoyed watching the people and cars far on the ground meander across the streets. Enjoyed the feeling of wind flowing through his silver hair. Even though he would never tell them directly, he mostly enjoyed having his brothers by his side.

His brothers had followed him out onto the balcony and came out to lean onto the railing on either side of him.

Baekhyun on his right.

Jongin on his left.

Both pressed against him.

Jongin had let out a quiet hiss of pain, probably still sore from , when propping his elbows on the railing, but Baekhyun and Jimin hadn’t said anything about it. They sat in silence together until a feminine voice called out from inside his room. “Jimin! Happy Birthday!”

Jimin raised an eyebrow but rushed back inside to his parents who were sitting on his bed, hands intertwined. His father was a little on the short side for a mafia boss. He was a very well spoken man with a prim yet intimidating attitude that exuded superiority in a sense. Their mother was much similar. Yes, their mom was a woman and acted as such, but she was a strong, threatening woman. What she lacked in physical strength, she made up for in her intelligence and mental genius. They were the perfect team with three boys that were possessed both of the parents qualities and then some.

“Happy birthday, my boy,” his father said, standing to pat him on the back. Jimin muttered his thanks with a smile, expecting a quiet scolding about going outside without his mask on. Which he did, in fact, receive.

“Did you tell him?” His mother smiled towards Jongin and Baekhyun, expectantly, who both nodded. “Good, I want KangDae to tell him.”

Jimin caught on to the conversation and noticed they were referring to him.

“Tell me what? Daddy?” Jimin questioned. His father straightened out his waistcoat and pulled his suit jacket tighter around his torso as if he was about to present some speech to someone important.

“You know we are going to Japan today, correct?” His father said looking down into Jimin’s eyes. Watching the way they tilted down at the corners as he pouted at being reminded once again that he would be alone for a week. “We decided that you can come with us. I can get a couple of my men to take you out to a few places during any free time we might have.”

Jimin’s eyes had shined bright at the idea of not only leaving the penthouse but also going all the way to Japan. The nineteen year old wrapped himself around his father’s muscular but slightly lean body. “Unfortunately, we will need you to wear one of your gas masks,” his father said. “And you will have to accompany us to meetings.”

“Hopefully nothing too bad pops off,” Jongin commented. Baekhyun nodded in agreement.

“That’s okay,” Jimin reassured. Jimin no longer minded wearing his gas mask since he had wore it ever since he was a young boy. He often preferred his half face gas mask in lieu of the full face one because he could see clearly. He hated how foggy the lens of the full face gas mask would get but he endured it. The gas mask seemed a bit extreme just to cover his face, Jimin had to admit. But his mother believed that even though it would create suspicion and draw unnecessary attention, the respirator allowed Jimin to breathe easily and keep his identity a secret when he did manage to leave the house. Which was never.

Jimin had come to feel protected when he was wearing it. Even just standing out on the balcony without it on would usually cause him some anxiety. He didn’t need to wear it when he brothers were around though. They made him feel protected. Safe.

Powerful.

Jongin and Baekhyun smiled a bit at Jimin’s excitement. “Jimin. Pack a bag,” their dad demanded, not rude but direct, giving Jimin one more firm pat on the back and making his way towards the door.

“Kai. Baek. Help your brother,” their mother demanded, following in her husband’s steps and leaving the room. Asami and KangDae were only soft when it came to Jimin. Jongin and Baekhyun didn’t receive the reassuring smiles and pats on the back. They received demands and commands that were meant to be followed on the spot without question. That’s how they talked to their employees. And while Jongin and Baekhyun were their children, they were also employees.

But Jimin knew better. He knew his brothers were sneaky, cunning, and conniving when they wanted to be. Or needed to be. Jimin witnessed multiple times when Jongin and Baekhyun would blatantly ignore the commands of their parents. A prime example being the obvious relationship between Jongin and Kyungsoo.

When the door closed, Jimin had turned his attention towards his brothers who were already raking and rumbling through his walk-in closet. He had began to join them; however, something on his bed caught his eye. The transparent plastic reflecting the sunlight back at Jimin. He crawled onto and up his bed and sat cross legged in front of the object his parents must’ve left for him.

It was a small, white cake in a plastic container with a big, lavender lotus covering the entire top surface of the cake. The words “Happy Birthday” written on the cake board. Looking at the cake a little longer, he noticed how familiar this particular lotus was.

It was a perfect replica of the Lotus Syndicate’s crest. The way the lavender of the lotus was darker towards the center and much lighter, almost white, closer to the tips of its petals. A golden yellow coloring the center of the vast lotus. Jimin was sure that the lotus on top of the cake was even perfectly symmetrical. A lot of deliberation, calculation, and intention put into this cake. Asami and KangDae only put so much thought into things that were worth it and that they considered important. Jimin knew that.

Suddenly lotuses weren’t so dumb to Jimin anymore.

Jimin smiled at the gesture made by his parents. While it wasn’t guaranteed, Jimin felt like he had been officially welcomed into the Lotus Syndicate.

Best birthday gift he could have asked for.

 

Jimin was sitting in the cream leather seats of the private jet that was owned by their parents. It was spacious. The cream leather decorating most of the interior of plane looked so expensive that Jimin denied Jongin’s offer for a glass of soju, afraid that he would spill it. He felt like one of those high class businessmen off of those American shows that he liked to watch during his infinite amounts of free time at home. He chewed on his bottom lip to stop from smiling.

Jimin’s heart was beating so hard in his chest. So fast. He had to admit that while staring out of the small window of the plane… for the first time he felt like he was meant for something. He was no longer the family pet that was always at home, waiting for the return of his owners. No. Today, he was one of the sons of the bosses of the Lotus Syndicate empire. And he would do whatever he could to prove that.

Despite that, he still found himself subconsciously scratching his nails against the polished, mahogany wood of the table sitting between him and Jongin. So hard that Jongin shared a worried glance with Baekhyun and laid his hand over Jimin’s from across the table. The gesture startled Jimin enough to extract a quiet yelp from his lips.

“You okay?” Jongin asked. Jimin gulped and nodded his head.

“I’m fine.” His words were a bit muffled under his gas mask. He had to wear it because both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were accompanying them to Osaka and were currently on the plane with them. Chanyeol was sitting behind them, speaking softly with Baekhyun while Kyungsoo was sitting alone in another seat, staring out of the window and fumbling with the button cuffs of his suit jacket.

Jongin gave a single nod of his head and let his hand fall from Jimin’s and back into his lap. He glanced over at Kyungsoo. Their gazes met for a split second before they both turned away. Jimin furrowed a brow as Jongin quickly turned to look out of the small window. Shifting in his seat.

“Jimin, you will be attending the meeting with us, right?” Baekhyun suddenly asked, holding two glasses of soju, one presumably for Chanyeol. Jimin gazed at him in thought while Baekhyun placed one glass in front of his assistant.

“If so, you better choose quickly. The plane is about to land in a few minutes,” their mother interjected quickly.

“Mhm. I would love to go.”

“And Jimin,” his mom said.

“Yes.”

“You look nice in your suit.”

 

As soon as Jimin noticed the several suited men and that one woman filing into the room, he quickly took notice to how the atmosphere seemed to change. No. Not seemed. It did change. Something more sinister, tense, and intimidating lingered in the air now. He was suddenly grateful that he was wearing his gas mask.

He had decided to come to the meeting, so he didn’t have to go to the hotel room alone. He had come to hate being by himself. Especially when given an opportunity to show that he was indeed not only the son of mafia bosses, but the brother of the heir.

Jimin was wearing his half face gas mask, so he used all of his might to remember all of his brothers’ words of advice during the drive here and keep his eyes hard and his demeanor strong. When the men stared at him a moment too long- obnoxiously questioning the gas mask- Jimin didn’t cower or look towards the ceramic tiles of the floor, he looked back. Giving the most intimidating furrow of his eyebrow and glint in his eyes that he could muster. He kept his hands firmly clasped behind him against the small of his back while he stood between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. The three were to watch over Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were sitting at the long, oak table listening to the each of the men almostly robotically speak about statistics, rates, and other things akin to such topics. Kai who had been leaning back in his chair- seemingly indifferent- would take a look at their files. Slide it over to Baekhyun who would do the same. Then return it to the person.

Jimin didn’t recognize his brothers in that moment. Both usually easy going, mischievous but slightly intimidating beings.

Now they were malicious and threatening. Superior and sly. Deceitful and underhanded. Even though he was pretty sure all of those men were older than Baekhyun and Jongin, they still looked so small when talking. Inferior. Subservient and submissive.

“So. I’m sure you’re all wondering why this meeting was called. Why would I fly all the way here to Osaka to ask you all about progress?” Jongin’s voice boomed. The sarcastic, sinister undertone of his question being so menacingly noticeable. All of the men and the one woman tensed. But Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol stayed put. Not affected at all.

While they seemed to be fully aware of the reason behind calling this meeting, Jimin was stuck also wondering why the meeting was called. Waiting for the answer like everyone else.

“Why would I do that, Baekhyun?” Jongin asked rhetorically. A bit of mock amusement but a whole lot of frustration in his tone.

“It’s obvious, isn’t it? We would only fly out here for something significant. Some important if we had to fly our asses all the way out here,” Baekhyun chuckled, his tone an exact replica of Jongin’s. Jongin and Baekhyun seemed to feed off of each other’s energy. As if they had a dark secret that no one knew but the two of them. Everyone knowing that something bad was coming, but only Baekhyun and Jongin knew when. How. Where. And who.

“I would let you all take a guess,” Jongin said. “But I’m already pissed about this matter. So. So. ing. Pissed.” Jongin’s voice increasingly got darker and Jimin found his eyes widening and his lips curling down into a frown under his gas mask.

“So I’ll tell you myself. Someone in this ing room… believes that they are somehow over the rules of the Lotus Syndicate… and can break one of the top rules of the empire.”” Jongin alternated his gaze to everyone surrounding the table. “That rule being… that the Lotus Syndicate does not by any ing means engage in slavery and trafficking. Correct?”

Everyone nodded. Even Jimin nodded subconsciously, entranced by his brother’s voice like all of the employees.

“Correct, Sunmi?” Jongin said referring to the only woman in the room. She quickly raised her gaze from the table to meet Jongin’s and Baekhyun’s intense stares.

“Correct, sir,” she said, voice loud and firm. Jimin was surprised at the fact her voice didn’t quiver and crack in the slightest. Her face even stayed tense and hard.

“Exactly… So why is it that some believes that he can break that rule… And even has the audacity to keep the profit for himself,” Jongin said getting louder, but lowering his voice ominously towards the end. “Looks like we know it isn’t Sunmi. For she is a female. And he said… ‘he.’” Baekhyun followed.

Everyone stayed still. The room so silent that Jimin was sure everyone could hear him gulp dryly.

“Ryusei?” Jongin called suddenly. The slim, nerdy looking man with thick rimmed glasses that made his eyes look much too small, began to sputter. “Sir, I didn’t-”

“Shut up. You are acting as if you did the . All I did was call your ing name. Pull your together,” Jongin spat. “You are in charge of drug manufacturing in Japan, right?” Ryusei nodded his head quickly in confirmation. Still anxious. “After manufacturing, the drugs are out of your hands and into the man in charge of drug trafficking…right?”

“Yes, Sir.” Ryusei nodded yet again, struggling to stay composed with the all of the attention focused directly on him.

“And that man is…” Jongin and Baekhyun’s gaze fell onto a much older man whose eyes were focused strictly on the table. Refusing to look up. Hands scratching at the table, trying to ground himself for the worst to come.

“Eito,” Baekhyun said, almost in a whisper, but the room was so quiet, so tense, that the whisper had the same impact as if he had yelled the man’s name. “You sold drugs to traffickers. Not just any. But child traffickers. Extending our business to something like that… is just downright disrespectful,” Jongin said, leaning back in his chair, pulling at the soft skin of his chin. He wanted to look indifferent. Him leaning back in his chair, an arrogant smile playing at the corner of his lips as he addressed the situation, caused fear to strike the man’s heart harder than if Jongin were to get up and slap the piss out of the man right there.

The Lotus liked that fear. Jongin and Baekhyun loved that fear.

“You know what happened to one of your superiors, right? Byun Asami. My mother. KangDae’s wife. One of the bosses of the Lotus Syndicate.”

“Yes, sir.”

“What happened then?”

“Mrs. Asami was a victim of slavery when she was a child, sir.”

“So you just blatantly disrespected her name and this empire… Guess you don’t give a about that though.” Jongin said, low but venomous. “Even had the audacity to take the profit for yourself, huh? Didn’t even put the money you made into the profits of the syndicate. Unacceptable.”

There was silence for a moment.

“Young master, I- I promise that I-”

“Shut up. I don’t wanna hear that … Jimin?”

Jimin was scared less when his name fell from his brother’s lips. Loud and booming. “Yes?” Jimin said loud enough to be heard clearly past his mask.

“What should I do with this stupid ?”

Jimin was well aware of how the empire liked to do things and how they worked. He knew full and damn well that the Lotus Syndicate didn’t just kill. They tortured. So that was his answer.

“...T-Torture him,” Jimin blinked a few times as he watched the man shoot out of his chair as soon as the words left Jimin’s lips and proceeded to beg and reason with Jongin. Explaining himself. Begging for mercy. Turning to Baekhyun to beg for his empathy. Jongin and Baekhyun just smiled.

“Torture it is then,” Jongin said. The man continued to beg but there wasn’t a hint of empathy in their stares. “No one wants to hear your ing bull, okay?” Baekhyun spat, standing and straightening out his suit. “Chanyeol, order the guards to take him to the warehouse. Ryusei and Kito grab him and wait for the guards to take his . Meeting dismissed,” Baekhyun said heading for the door, a look of annoyance on his face. Chanyeol quickly followed Baekhyun out while pressing two of his fingers to his earpiece to call for guards.

Everyone else stood from their chairs and raced towards the narrow doors, all wanting to leave the room as soon as possible. No emotion on their faces as the commotion with Eito continued. Kyungsoo and Jimin stayed standing where they were, awaiting further instruction.

But Jongin stayed seated, amusingly watching the man struggle and fight against Ryusei and Kito who was still shouting his apology and pleads to spare him of torture. When he realized that they had no sympathy for him and there was no possibility of forgiveness, he started begging to be just be killed in that moment. Shot in the head right there.

“Nope. I don’t want your pathetic blood all over the floor of this room. Such a hassle for the maids. I see you just have a thing for disrespect. I would much rather kill you tonight,” Jongin sighed. When the two guards arrived within another minute or so, that was when Jongin had decided to stand and motioned for Kyungsoo and Jimin to follow him towards the door.

Jimin found himself moving on command, leaving Eito in the room still pleading for his life to be taken now.

Following Jongin and Kyungsoo down the hallway and listening to the thudding of their hard heeled shoes against the tiles, Jimin couldn’t seem to catch his breath. He stared at the back of his brother’s head as Jongin conversed with Kyungsoo quietly. Jimin even had gotten the sudden urge to snatch his mask off and vomit right there on the glossed floors. But he suppressed the urge and focused on himself. In that moment. Doing so, Jimin had happened to catch on to what the two were talking about in front of him.

“You get to pick the types of torture for Eito tonight, baby,” Jongin whispered, the smile playing on his lips able to be heard.

“I can’t wait, Sir. I promise I’ll do my best to give you a good show,” Kyungsoo said, hands still clasped behind his back. A budding smile on his lips as he looked up at Jongin. Kyungsoo was rather short, standing at Jimin’s height, while Jongin was a bit taller. But something about Jongin’s height, aroused Kyungsoo in the most lustful way, loving how he had to look up at the man when they were in close proximity.

“Oh, if you do, Kyungsoo. I promise to reward you in the most pleasuring ways possible. You might even get to choose the reward.” Jongin turned his head to Kyungsoo and wet his lips with the tip of his pink tongue. It seemed to have an affect on Kyungsoo immediately who bit his lips harshly and looked forward as they finally reached the exit door of the grand building the meeting took place.

Jongin suddenly turned around and grabbed Jimin’s hand as if he had just remembered he was also there. He found that Jimin’s small hand was trembling within his own and even with the half face gas mask on, Jimin’s eyes were filled with confusion and something akin to fear.

“Jiminie. You will get used to it. You are the son of mafia bosses after all.”


Author's Note: Now I know the gas mask doesn't make sense right now, but give it a chance and you will understand later. While writing this, I fell in love with the idea of Jimin in a gas mask. It's kind of cute!

And yes, Kaisoo is life. Most of BTS come in the next chapter in the 7 Point Syndicate.

Don't forget to be awesome.