Ch:1

Wait for me

(A little intro)~

***
In the midst of autumn, a giant slumbering beast woken up by a tinier version of himself, the black puppy yelped at him and nipped his black fur.
 
'Come on father! It's yet to be winter! You gotta tell me everything you know so I can be a great leader!'

The beast chuckled while it sat up lazily, it nuzzled it's snout at the black furball

"Alright alright"

The beast walked up the cliff with the little black puppy tagging behind him with jumpy steps. The scrunching sounds of leaves made the black puppy jittery and it started jumping everywhere.

With one misstep of its tiny paw, the little pup tripped over a branch and landed with a thump, snout first.
 
With steady eyes, the black puppy open its eyes to see a small long green worm feasting on its rare find, a green leaf. The curious pup looks at the strange creature closer.

'Father! What is this creature?'

It said while looking at the creature with big saucer like eyes that had a tint of glowing red in them.

"This is a caterpillar, hye. This insect will soon become a beautiful butterfly. By that time you would be a beautiful wolf."

The beast grins as he watch his daughter looked up to him with warm eyes, even the caterpillar looks up from its food.

"This place will be your territory, and you shall protect it for as long as you live."

'Even this caterpillar father?'

"Yes even this caterpillar"

'You hear that caterpillar?  I'm protecting you from now on and we will be the greatest of friends or maybe even more! Haha..'

The little pup exclaims and watched the caterpillar returning to its food.

***
Winter arrived, and the once small puppy grew to a adolescent wolf. The black furball covered with snow tags with her aging father on their usual rounds around their territory.

Something caught her eye, a small green cocoon hangs at a tree branch swaying to the movement of the light breeze. The young wolf walks up to the cocoon curiously

'What is this father?'

"Ah, rmb that caterpillar? That's it right now."

'What is it doing? Is it sleeping? It looks like a blanket wrapped around it like how man does it.'

The beast laughs which adds more curiosity to the young wolf.

"No no, it's changing, it's becoming a butterfly. It's going to grow up. "

'Oh'

the wolf thought before exclaiming excitingly.

 '-wait for me butterfly! Don't you dare leave without me! I will grow up soon and catch up to you, just you wait!'

The young wolf yelped at the cocoon while wagging it's tail happily. The beast can only laugh at such amusing sight.
 
***
Seasons passed, and the sun shone brightly. Birds chirp happily and all of the nature's faunas stretched for what seem like a century to shake the feeling of the slumbering season. The once green cocoon is now slightly withered and finally cracks open to reveal a pretty eden green wing. As it rest on the branch, a silhouette of a beast slowly came to view. It's eyecatching raven black fur made it hard for anyone to not see it. With a set of its paw, the butterfly knew who it was.
***
The wolf lowered her head before lifting it up to give a magnificent howl to start off the first day of its adulthood.