Twenty One

Gift or Curse? [On Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Its been a week since LuHan turned into a girl. She had been desperately waiting for that lady who gave her the curse. She felt like she's being a burden for the other members and all she wanted was to go back to normal. But the members assured her that everything's alright. 

She may never admit it to herself but she does enjoy having a girl's body. Of course she won't say that out loud , that would hurt her 'manly' reputation. 

Their managers told the company about her situation and they promised to help her out until she returns to normal,which she was thankful for. 

Throughout the week,the boys did nothing but be sweet to her. 

Offering her things she never expected. Flowers. Dresses. Cute and fluffy stuffed toys. It almost seemed like they're courting her. 

Its the 8th day of her being a woman now. She's kinda used to the body then. She already knew how to fix herself with all the help from her lovely mother. And with the gentlemen beside her. 

“So Lulu noona today will be our day off,and we are planning to go somewhere and we want to take you with us. Will you come?” Sehun asked,holding both of LuHan's hands on his. LuHan looked at him while blinking her eyes. Sehun couldn't help but blush at the sight. She looked so cute and innocent. 

“of course I will go with you guys. we are one remember?” 

The boys chuckled but nodded their head in agreement. 

“We promise it'll be fun noona!” Chen yelled from

Please log in to read the full chapter