Labing Siyam.

Gift or Curse? [On Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chanyeol wants to yell. Wants to throw a fit. Whatever. He just wants to scream. But did nothing to express his distress. He wants so bad to yell "WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HER?" but he figures it would totally be weird and uncalled for if he does so. He has no right to prevent anyone from being close to Luhan. Because Luhan doesn't belong to him. She or He ! Doesn't belong to him. And its ... Not cool. “Hey Yeol? You alright?” Kris asks when Chanyeol waltz in sporting a 'kicked puppy' expression on his handsome features. Chanyeol turns his head to look at Kris before nodding. Not saying a word. Which weirds Kris out because something must be off with their Yoda. He just couldn't put his finger on it. “You looked pissed,are you sure nothing's wrong?” Chanyeol drinks the water on his mug in one gulp and sighs. “Yes.” he simply says before walking out. Kris blinks before brushing his concerns off. Oh well,he's got something— uh someone to focus more on right now. His eyes then landed on Luhan. He purses his lips at the sight before him. Yup. Baekhyun is the man. Alright. Luhan watched the exchange between Kris and Chanyeol while she sat on Baekhyun's lap. She's kinda worried about Chanyeol. She wants to know if he's fine or not. But she doesn't wanna leave Baekhyun either. She knew what will happen if she does that. “Chanyeol is weird today,tsk.” Baekhyun mutters. He doesn't really understand his bestfriend's moodiness today. “Maybe he has PMS?” Lay says,laughing after. Everyone looks at him like ‘shut-up-youre-weird’ and he just keeps on laughing at his not-funny-at-all joke. “ha,that's weird. If anyone should have PMS that should be Luhan noona cause she's the girl.” said the ever-so-playful Chen. Looking at Luhan with a playful smile. Luhan pouts once her ears registered the words coming from Chen. She doesn't really like being called a girl but...whatever. She is a girl right now,nothing's wrong with that—except ... there is,she wasn't supposed to be one if only that woman back there did not curse her. “Aw,don't be sad noona. We know you're still the Luhan that we knew and loved. Nothing will change. We'll still treat you how you're supposed to be treated ... except now we have to be more gentle towards you considering your current status. Its okay with you right?” Baekhyun asks , squeezing Luhan's hands that are on top of his. Luhan sighs before nodding. She doesn't know why but Baekhyun's sweet voice is giving her feelings. “I..I guess?” Baekhyun smiles at her before hugging her tight,leaning his head on her shoulders. Sehun narrows his eyes at the flirt that is Baekhyun. Xiumin sports a not-impressed facial expression (he'd look so good!)
Please log in to read the full chapter