Twenty

Gift or Curse? [On Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Hello this is Chapter 20 , I'm sorry if it took me so long and if it is too short. I will write longer next time. I'm kinda busy nowadays. 

Chanyeol watches with a pout as Luhan gives the other ten members kisses on their cheeks. His heart hurts because of ....a lot of reasons! 

‘so unfair!’ he thinks,clinging at the wall beside the kitchen door. Nobody seems to notice his presence as they are too distracted by Luhan. Chanyeol decides he could no longer stay here and watch so he slowly walks away towards his room. 

Once he is in his room,Chanyeol sits in his bed and fiddles with his fingers. And begins to sulk. 

‘Luhan noona...you owe me...’ he mutters before falling on his back,releasing a long exhale. 

 

***

 

Luhan smiles at the ten boys,she's happy that they're not fighting anymore. 

“There! Its done! I've kissed you all,don't fight anymore.” 

“T-Thank you noona...” D.O says shyly but he managed to look straight into Luhan's eyes. Luhan gave him a hug. She pats him in the back softly to which he sighs , contented. 

“Goodnight,noona.” they said. 

The others smiled softly and resigned to their own rooms. 

***

[FAST FORWARD] 

Luhan was standing outside Chanyeol's door,contemplating whether she should should knock or not. She wanted to know if Chanyeol is okay because he didn't look like he was,earlier. 

Meanwhile. 

Chanyeol was snoring softly , as he lay on his stomach and his face buried on the pillow. 

Chanyeol was deep in slumber. 

 

Luhan decided to get it over with so she hesitantly knocked on the door. 

[ Luhan POV ] 

I knocked four times already but the door to Chanyeol ' s room was still closed. Is he probably sleeping? Well,I guess I should leave him alone. 

I released a sigh and turned away to leave but before I could even take the first step someone held m

Please log in to read the full chapter