Labing Tatlo.

Gift or Curse? [On Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter
a/n: apologies for not updating earlier. I was bored and unmotivated. I feel like revising Chapter 12 but...agh! know what?! Whatever. Luhan told everything that happened to both Chanyeol and Suho and the boys listened intently while she's telling it. It made them sad that Luhan is struggling. She didn't deserve to suffer like this. "I'm sorry you have to go all through that struggles Lu,I wish we know how to help you return to your original self." Suho said worriedly. Feeling disappointed that he couldn't do anything to help Luhan. "Its okay Myeonnie. I understand,no one wanted this to happen. But I'm just glad that except for my mom , I have you both to ask help with." She said,smiling. She was really grateful that Chanyeol and Suho did not judge her. "We'll always be here for you hyu—noona...noona,I mean." Said Chanyeol,grinning cheekily. "Thank you." Luhan smiled at him. "Now,about the other members. Do you want them to know or —" "Oh t-that... Is it okay i-if its just you two f-for now?" She asked shyly,looking at them with half lidded eyes. "Yeah." Chanyeol said with a firm smile and two thumbs up. "Of course,if you wish." Suho said as well,a gentle,kind smile on his handsome face. "So..." She stared at them both. "I need you to help me with this." She finished with her arms spread wide. The two boys let out soft exhales,nodding in agreement. They would be glad to help in any way they can. She sighed. Her face looked relaxed. The boys are glad about that. "Thanks guys,I feel better now." She sincerely said. She's glad that both Suho and Chanyeol are so willing to help her. Somehow those small,actions made her heart flutter. And she can't help but adore them both. She went in front of Suho and gave him a bear hug. He didn't expect the sweet gesture from Luhan so he let out an 'oomff!' at the sudden action but he eventually gave into it and hugged Luhan back,he kissed her head lightly while caressing her back. "Thank you Myeonnie." She pulled away and looked at him. "Really." "You're welcome." He gave her his angelic smile. Chanyeol just watched 'SuHan' be lovey dovey to each other with a scowl on his face. He pouted and sat on the bed grumpily. Luhan noticed this and quickly went to sit on his lap (omg!) his eyes widened at this , 'is this really happening d-did she really----'
Please log in to read the full chapter