Chapter 2

Individual Activities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two cars are waiting when they finally  arrived in Seoul. Of course there were always two cars because they live separately in Korea. Yunho glanced in Changmins direction and their eyes met. The younger nods before getting in his car and drives away. Yunho did the same but his manager will be the one driving, so he went to sit at the back. Once seated he fished out his cellphone and typed a message for Changmin.

"I'll come over after the 'Under 19' recording"

A  short reply came in after few seconds.

"I know, Hyung!"

Yunho smiles all by himself at the back seat, 'that really sounds like Changminnie'.

 

 

Changmin sat infront of his computer the moment he arrives in his apartment. Theres no time to waste. He saw Yunho's schedule and 'Under 19' schedule will finish tomorrow night.

After sometime of searching and clicking links Changmin wrote down two names of the bigggest and the most popular department stores in Seoul, they are known for their grandest and most modern display of furnitures. 

After checking the location of each store he calls up his manager and ask for an assistant, someone who knows the meaning of secrecy. He receives a message from his stylist after an hour, informing him that she's in her car infront of Changmins apartment building. Changmin grabs his favorite sunglasses and a face mask before going out.

His stylist eyes him from head to toe as he enters her car. "Are we in a mission, Changmin-shii?"

"Yes, Noona, we're going shopping." Changmin answers with a smile.

 

Changmin found what he wants in the second store, eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter