Chapter 3

Individual Activities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What took you so long hyung?" Changmin ask in an irritated voice, but the cute pout still remains.

Yunho is ready to question the younger man on why he keeps on ignoring his calls and messages lately but his gaze landed on the bed.

"Changminnie, did you just bought a new bed?"

The younger of the two rolls eyes and stood up, so The older man can have a full view of the new bed.

"Didn't you say you wanted a new bed when we attended a show in Japan?"

Yunho's eyes lights up. "But Changminnie, this bed is in your apartment, in your home. So this is technically your bed and not mine!"

"I know!" Changmin rolls his eyes for the second time. "It's a waste placing this bed in your house, hyung, because you  usually sleep on the sofa. While here in my place we always end up sleeping on my bed." The younger man declares in a proud smile. 

Yunho's sound of laughter echoes in all corners of Changmins bedroom. He moves closer to the younger man because he understand it now that his other half have been busy the whole time buying and preparing their new bed since they arrived from Japan. He wanted to hug Changmin and show his gratitude but he got tripped on his own feet and fell straight onto the new bed.

"Yah, Jung Yunho! You havent changed your dirty clothes yet! The bed sheets are newly washed and ironed." Changmin shouts as he pulls his Hyung away from the bed. "You take a quick shower while I re-heat our food."

Something klicks in Yunho's mind when he hears the word food. "Changminnie!" He says facing the younger man. "Didn't you also said you wanted new plates? Hyung will buy you new plates!" He said in an excited voice, then proceeds to take his phone out.

Changmin winces and tries to snatch the phone away from his hyung's hand. "NO HYUNG!" He said in a high pitch voice. "I don't want anything from your Home Shopping. You know that I'm very choosy when it comes to my things. I said I have my own style and taste, remember?"

Yunho let his phone be taken away from him, he faces Changmin with a hurt look in his eyes, all excitement gone. "What's wrong with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter