Chapter 1

Individual Activities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can stay here in Japan if you want, you don't have any activity in Seoul anyway." Changmins manager said in a calculated voice. TVXQ just finished 3 days of concert and Yunho needs to go back in Korea for some shows.

 

Changmins brow furrows at once, his annoyance is clearly visible. He loves to explore Japan, to visit places he haven't been to, to eat good food in nice restaurants but not without his usual entourage, not without his Yunho hyung.

They have to wait more than a week before their next concert in another city, and staying here in Japan alone would be boring, and also who says he got nothing to do in Korea?

"Please buy me a ticket Hyung. I'll be going back in Seoul with Yunho Hyung." He says, looking at his manager straight in the eye.

"Okay!" His manager mumbles without any other questions, he knows this conversation is over.

 

 

Later at night when TVXQ are alone in their apartment Yunho flashes his one million mega watt smile when he saw that Changmin is busy packing his personal belongings in his duffel bag. He is aware that the younger man had no other activities back in Seoul, that he can stay in Japan to rest and prepare for their next set of concerts, but still his other half chose to fly back in Korea with him. Of course they are not called a duo for nothing, they are inseparable.

 

"Hyung, let's rest early, we have an early flight tomorrow." Changmin says as he zips h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter