Embrassing ..

You too afraid to say those words

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It been a month since Hara told her friend about Woohyun. Many incident which Hara declared stupid incident occur. For example , Woohyun start to say 'good morning' in every morning. As usual Hara will blush. Blush incident is which Hara said stupid incident.

'Morning Hara,' greet Woohyun.

*damn ! stop blushing, can ya!* Hara thought. She too focused on not to blush that she knock on the corner of table. She felt.

Seeing the scene, Woohyun help her up. Hara face are definitely red. Red as tomato. 

*stop blush. Stop redding* Hara thought. Her heart beat so fast the same as Woohyun.

Woohyun also can't hide his red face. All eyes on them. Watching their every single movement. Hara quickly get up. Afraid of any other issue, Hara quickly goes to her seat after say 'thank you' to Woohyun.

*there come the dork* Woohyun thought 'looks like a prince save his princess eh?', tease Sunggyu.

'oppa...', tease Dongwoo.

'Did she say "oppa .. kamsahamnida'??', tease Sunggyu. They then laugh like idiot.

Woohyun punch them at the shoulder.

'HEY! what that all about?,' Sunggyu said while hold his pain shoulder.

'Yeah!' Dongwoo continued. 'scream like a little girl,' Woohyun whisper.

'Hey!!' sunggyu then punch Woohyun shoulder.

'Why you punch me back?' Woohyun annoyed.

'Why you punch me at first?', Sunggyu replied.

'We just tease you', Dongwoo said.

'Then you punch us out of sudden.', continued Sunggyu.

'Don't t say you like her.' Sunggyu start to dig.

Woohyun just silent. No word come out from him.

'No way ! You did, huh?', Dongwoo almost yell. Attract some student. Woohyun pull both of them to the corner where people wouldn't heard them.

'Find ! I'll tell you,' Woohyun said.

'I started to like her for the past few week. I don't know what or why i attract to her. She just lovable.. We were from the same elementary school. Why didn't i attracted at her berore? Why now?'.

'Woa.. bro .. stop it. It make us goosebump you know,' said sunggyu.

'Seem like Woohyun turning into romantic or emotional man,' tease Dongwoo.

'Please, don't tell anybody about this , okay? Just you two,' Woohyun ignore Dongwoo tease.

'Don't worry..', said Sunggyu.

While the boys still 'discussing' , the girl are teasing.  As soon as Hara sit, Seunggyeon started , 'How was it?',

''Save by your love one?', Gyuri continued ,

'It must be fun. Like heaven...', Seunggyeon not yet finish her sentence. Hara cover and glare at Gyuri.

Ofcourse , get the sign.

'Didn't I said not to bring this stuff ever again ?? Don't said love one or anything that could made people notice my feeling!,' Hara was mad. She was regret that she told them the truth.

Hara didn't want people know this, She didn't want people to talk bad thing about her. She just quiet all day long.

'It time for geography Teacher,' said seungyeon.

Gyuri just nod but Hara is dreaming. Daydream.

'Good Morning Teacher,' greet student.

'Morning, you may sit down.', said the teacher. 'Alright, we are going to have pair work. You may choose your partner now.'

Hara look at her friend. Like her thought, they already pair. She left out alone. Hara excuse herself to the toilet. In toilet she cry. Cry a lot. She couldn't stand it anymore. Her friend is so annoying.

In the class, Seungyeon and Gyuri are up to something. They whisper to each other and then walk to Woohyun group. In instant, the whole class were noise.

'ssshh... Quiet !!! Other class is study!,' order teacher.

Hara walk in and all eyes on her. She look at herself , trying to spot any different on her but couldn't saw anything. Her friend just silent and pokerface.

'Hey.... I'm your partner. Hope you didn't mind,' greet Sangho.

'No, i didn't. You my old friend after all,' replied Hara with smile. 'But what with that noise?!'

'Oh that one~. Don't you know?,' Hara shaked her head.

Sangho told her everything. Hara was definitely furios and mad. Disapointed too. She thought that they would keep it as secret but they broke it. She just keep it inside. It useless to mad on something that already happen. They her friend after all.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************