Fell in love ??

You too afraid to say those words

Today is Hara first day to middleschool. She so nervous that people could heard her heartbeat. Her bestfriend goes to the other school, so Hara got no friends except for her old classmates. She barely know them and also a bit awkward to be near them. Sometimes she wish that her result in her last exam was not that good. unfortunately it turns out very good.

She steps to her new classroom with nervous feeling. 

'Where am i suppose to sit? Ah~Didn't anybody should ask me to sit next to them?', whisper Hara.

'Hara! Come sit with us', says Seungyeon.

'Okey', replied Hara awkwardly.

Seungyeon is not her old classmate but everybody know her. Troublemaker.

'I wonder how did she end up in here? I thought she's in the other class', says Hara to herself.

First day of school for Hara is so bored. She's a loner. Then her father come to fetch Hara. As soon as she sit and close the door, her father ask, 'How your day at school?'.

'Fine. We just do introduction. Nothing speacial. Still no friend,' replied Hara.

Then she see Woohyun walks with his father to their car. Somehow her heart beat so fast. She touch her chest and said,'Why my heart beat so fast? No. It can't be!'.

'Usually heartbeat fast mean we fall in love, right? But it Can't be! He's a jerk. And dork too! Stop beating so fast!', she said again.

'Hara, do you listen to me?', ask her father.

'uh? yea .. yeah,' reply Hara.

'Isn't that boy from your old  school?'say her father. 'Is he in the same class?' ask him again.

'yea ..' replied Hara.

                                                                                                      ****

It's been a month since Hara first day to school. From no friends to a few friends. Hara class become more lesser and less since other student had move to the other school. Better school. Hara feeling towards Woohyun grows day after day. Yet she didn't notice it.

'This stupid face keep on blushing when he nears me. Urgh !', whisper Hara.

'Did you just say something, Hara?'  ask Gyuri. 'nope' replied Hara.

'Hara .. if we ask this, would you answer us honestly?' ask Gyuri as soon they finish eating.

'oke . depends on the question' replied Hara.

'Who you had crush on?' ask them.

'err~'replied Hara anxiously. 'i.. i.. do.. don't.. know?'.

'From your voice we already know, someone is in your heart' said Seungyeon. At the same time, there're a group of boys, WooHyun groups.They listen every words that came out from GuHara.

"well. Actually there is someone but promise not to tell anyone oke?' ask Hara.

'Oke' said Gyuri and Seungyon. She tell them everything.

'No way !!' they shrieked. Seungyeon and Gyuri was shocked.

'sshh ! they watching us' Hara said. An instant they shut. The boys was weird looking at their attitudes.

'Recess time over. All students must go to their own classroom' announcement from prefect. A few minutes later, students rush to their classroom. Afraids of being punished.

'English subjects are up next' said Seungyeon. Hara and Gyuri makes face meaning they didn't finished their homework. *Damn!* Hara thought.

'Teacher coming !' yell one of the students. Then, all of the students stand and greet,'Morning teacher'.

'You may sit down,' said Ms. Park. All quiet and behave. Ms.Park then start to teach. *Seems like she forgot about the homework after all* Hara thought. A wish comes true for several student. Isn't it wonderful if teacher always forgot about homework??

At the back, Sunggyu and Dongwoo keeps on whisperring. Makes Woohyun felt weird. *they must talk about girls* Woohyun thought.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo Conversation 

Sunggyu: I'm kinda heard Hara saids she like Woohyun.

Dongwoo: You must mistaken. Woohyun is a dork for Hara.

Sunggyu: Love doesn't care about dork or else.

Dongwoo: Hyung~ You seem expert on love topic .. (tease voice)

Sunggyu: It could be, you know.

Dongwoo: Maybe.

Sunggyu: The girls keep on looking at us.

Dongwoo: Hyung~ they look at Woohyun. Not us. =.= 

Sunggyu: Hish! (Sunggyu glare at Dongwoo)

Dongwoo poke Sunggyu since the teachers keep on look at them. Sunggyu get the sign and back to focus. *If just that they talk a bit longer..* Woohyun thought then smirks. 

**********************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoy reading the story. Please comment.