EXAM !

You too afraid to say those words

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

'Aargh ! Exam week is near! What to do?', said one of the student while Hara walk on the hallway.

'Hara!,' greet Sangho. 'Sangho,' replied Hara with smile.

'Listen to music, eh?', Sangho start a conversation. 'Yeah,' simple reply from Hara. 'You know exam is near right?', Hara nod. 'You know that we'll experience exchange class? Low level student have oppurtinity to be in high level class,' continued Sangho.

'Really? OMO.. otteokke?,' Hara was shock . 'This mean we could go to..,' Sangho nod. 'I need to stay in the class!,' Hara were as determined.

As they arrived in the class, Hara spotted Eunji. A jealously feeling come to Hara. A heat was feel in Hara neck. They teasing each other. Hara tried not to focus but she couldn't. She keep her eyes on them.

Sunggyu notice it and ask them to stop. 'wae???!' Eunji ask. 'Te... Teacher coming,' sunggyu stuttered. 'Hara?,' seunggyeon tap Hara shoulder makes Hara startled. 'Where are you?,' ask Gyuri. 'I'll be back,' Hara excused herself.

'Strange girl.,' Seunggyeon said. 'BTW, why eunji so closed to Woohyun?,' 'U don't know?,' Seunggyeon shake. 'Everyone know ! Eunji is Woohyun's exgirlfriend. Can't tell you if they still dating,' Gyuri explained.

'ohh~... Hara might hurt.,' said Seuunggyeon. Recess bell are rang, so the student went out to the canteen. After Hara buy food on cafe and on the way back to her class, 3 boys stand at the corner of corridor.

'Tell her, Woohyun,' said Dongwoo. 'Yeah , tell her,' Sunggyu said. Woohyun just stare at Hara. Hara look around but there no one there except her. She ignore and walk inside the class.

'Seriously, dude !,' Dongwoo mad, 'what wrong with you?,' Sunggyu mad too. Woohyun walk away and ignore them.

 

WOOHYUN POV

Why am i so stupid? why can't i say it? Why wasn't it come out? It's not that hard to say those stupid three word. Damn! What is wrong with me?

'Oppa ! ,' Eunji greet me.

'No, waegure?,' she ask.

'ani.,' i smiled. 'oppa, let go to cafe. I'm hungry,' she pouted then hug my arm. 

'arrasso,'

 

HARA POV

Why were they standing there? Why were they force Woohyun to told something? Why he didn't say anything?

I keep on repeating this question.

Question that i'll never know the answer.

Then i saw the 3 boys coming. Behind their back is Eunji with her friend, Na eun.

She hold his hand. I coud feel their close relationship. Somehow i felt so jealous. It just that i could be her just for once.

'Hara,' greet Gyuri awakes me from my dream.

'Where have you been?,' she ask. 'In class,' I replied moodless. Then i shut myself. I know it kinda annoying for them to just shut. But i can't help myself from shut.

I keep my eyes on them. I don't know why i did it.

 

NO ONE POV

1 week later ........

'Good luck , guys!,' Seunggyeon cheers. Hara and Gyuri smile. 

'Put your book or other thing at the back. Only stationery on your table,' said a teacher.

They all do what have been told. A few minutes later, the exam start. could see some student having a hard time answering the test but some answering with a smile.

Hara definitely having a hard time answering the test. Her face started to crease.

'Put your pen down. Time is up,' the teacher then takes their paper.

An instant, the class started to noise.

'How was it?' Hara ask.

'Hard', Seungyeon replied.

'Easy! Not hard at all,' Gyuri replied makes Hara and Seungyeon stare at her.

'Ignore her. She smart people,' Hara annoyed. They both then "sulk".

'Yah~ mianhe~ Hara ah~ Seungyeon ah~.'


I know you might wonder who is Sangho so here it is. Sorry for not be able to update . Thanks for the one that subscribe.

To the viewer or silent reader : Please subscribe .. ^^ ...

Isn't he adorable ??

I'm a fans of Woohyun and Myungsoo !