Plan B

Your Lineage, Our Lineage, A New Lineage

  Nothing made Jeno happier than attention and affection, two things he rarely gets from his husband. So, could you blame him when he considers texting the handsome tall man from earlier. Jeno stares at his phone, contemplating whether to press the send button. Mark wasn’t at the manor yet and none of the staff would dare eavesdrop on the man. Jeno weighs the pros and cons but soon realize it doesn’t matter. He presses the send button. The phone rings, and Jeno looks at the phone, seeing a simple hey :). He smiles.  He texts the man for hours. They talk about what they like and what they do. Lucas flirts every chance he gets causing Jeno to slam his phone on the bed and walk away to calm himself. After a his latest outburst, the phone chimes. He looks at the message thinking it was Lucas.

 

From Mark:

What did you do to Lily

 

So, he finally found out. I'm sure he doesn’t know that was behind her disappearance, but obviously, he will blame me first.

 

To Mark:

I did nothing. What happened?

 

From Mark:

She disappeared, apparently, no one saw her leave…. I know you have something to do with this, Jeno.

To Mark:

I told you. I. Did. Nothing. Stop blaming me. Maybe she didn’t want to give her child to family like us. Even i wouldn’t give my child to this family if i found out their terrible secrets. It’s unfortunate though, She was the last shot to get you a heir…. Pity.

 

From Mark:

Jeno, Maybe you're right…

 

What! Did Mark Lee just… admit i'm right?. Jeno couldn’t believe what Mark sent.

 

To Mark:

What?

 

From Mark

Look, she probably left because…. We aren't a stable pair… to raise a child. But, we got to find her Jeno, Like you said, she is the last hope for me…. For us to have a heir. Please Jeno… Let's put our differences aside.

 

What is happening to Mark right now. Why is he being like this? Jeno felt tears prick his eyes. The salty water falling down his cheeks. Is Mark…. My Mark returning? There is only one way to find out…

 

To Mark:

We don't need her. If she left, let her. Mark I am here. Let me carry this child, Please. This is our last chance.

 

From Mark:

Jeno, you know the condition you are in, we can’t risk it. (I can't lose you too)

 

To Mark:

Please Mark. let us try. I'll take the risk. You're a Lee, I am a Lee. There is nothing we can't do.

 

From Mark:

Let me think about it.

 

Jeno looks at his phone. Did he really just offer to carry Mark’s child. After what he has been through. What changed Mark. Is he really going to do that again. He looks down to his lap. “How could i offer that, after what happened last time, i don't even know if i'm in a condition to carry another child, after what happened to the last one”, Jeno solemnly utters. Wrapping his arms around his stomach. Tears pouring down his cheeks and onto the floor. He barely misses the chime of the phone. He wipes his tears and looks at the device.

 

From Lucas:

How about we hang out tonight, at 7. My treat ;)

 

Jeno bites his lip. Should he…..

 

To Lucas:

Okay, I can't wait to see you again :)