Such A Mess

Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umji's POV.

 

My eyes were closed so tightly for a second as my ears heard that name again which had been debated by me with Sinb earlier. 

Why does the world take care of an ordinary problem become more complicated so it seems too heavy to continued? What's wrong with it if I really like him or not? Aren't artists also include humans who breathe with the same oxygen and eat the same type of rice? So why? Doesn't each soul have the right of their life?

 

 

The mood suddenly cracked down with the chaos of my mind, my head getting heavier. I thought after waking up, the morning will take my steps to a place can reduce all the burden, but I was wrong.

 

I'm just stressed, why do all humans asking about this ordinary thing? It's not important and not special, it doesn't mean anything to me either. Just why?

 

 

 

 

The long breath sighed by itself while raising my gaze from my drink towards Yuju's still-flat face.

I just chuckled while rolling my eyes lazily, "So I have to get out and be isolated from the members for the sake of stupid questions like this?" My narrow eyes widened toward both of her eyes in annoyance.

"Stupid questions?" Now she chuckled as she looked at me with a look of disbelief. "Isn't that your stupidity ruined your own dream?" Her insinuation made my brows furrowed in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked but she keep laughing like making fun of me.

And it faded away in a second, "I can't believe the smartest person in every lesson turned out to be the dumbest person in living reality."

"Just-!" I sighed as I held back my anger, I almost hit the surface of this table. "What. Do. You. Mean?"

 

 

 

 

"Without any clarification, the smart world can see the reality behind your closeness with him. In every small glance and simple smile, where love and friends are very easy to distinguish." The length explanation of Yuju which increasingly sounds boring I cut off as my patience ends today.

"I want to go out with him for a date or not, what's wrong with it?" This time my face isn't as cheerful as usual, I don't know what is manners now.

"Are you crazy?" Her face come closer as she whispered, "Your life is now on the top of the mountain where you stand, all the trees below faithfully provide a cool breeze for you to breathe amid fatigue under the sun. You don't think how Buddies feel when they found you chose cloud's hot air as a manual fan? You prefer him- "

"Isn't that the right of all humans to their lives? What are their rights to govern me?" I whisper back to threats. 

Her face looked more cold, "Don't you realize you're just selfish?"

"So this is my fault?" I looked in disbelief at her. I really wanted to throw this drink, but my sins to the oldest would pile up so I sighed once more. When I want to defend myself,

"I understand everyone has the right but you must see, there are more people who love you." She cut off, held my left hand with her right hand so strong like she was trying to convince me that in reality I would never listen to anything she said. "At least-"

"So you want me to break up now?" My question made her eyebrows constrict so tight in shock.

"I didn't say that." Her right hand slipped from mine. But I was already disappointed.

"Who's selfish right now?" I grumbled while lifting  from the chair inviting her to also get up from the chair.

"I'm not a destroyer of people's relationships, that's not what I meant, Yewon-ah!" She chased me who had left the small party between the two of us, I thought were sweet but all sour.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuju's POV.

 

 

"Listen first, I'm not even done talking!" I had blocked her way from time to time but her hands and body were always pushing me.

And her hand successed to stop a taxi that immediately stopped right on the side of the road where we looked like arguing. I had to control myself before a camera misunderstood me like I was scolding the maknae I cared about.

 

 

I sighed as I let Umji opened the car's left door.

 

 

 

 

She left me alone here.

 

 

 

 

This is all my fault. I should've not asked about her privacy. I'm indeed the stupidest human all over the world. And I couldn't catch up where the taxi took her. I knew it wouldn't work, on the other hand she also needed an empty space for herself. I can only hope she comes home safely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon's POV.

 

 

Okay, this vacation should've been fun, but just three days it all felt bland, boring. I have to arrange my travel plans and destinations that I have to finish today as if I have a mission to satisfy myself. But who should I bring with me?

This is people's country, for sure I don't want to be stranded astray in the middle of the street without knowing any direction. Like Yuju, as long as you don't know which one is right and left. But no problem, the kind-hearted Umji can certainly take good care of her even though it's upside down, the older ones who should guide the young ones.

 

 

 

My gaze is still blank on the TV screen showing an action film that even I don't know what language they speak. 

Yerin was on an excursion with Sinb while adding G-LOG new video though they only buy Korean noodles that we missed. And Eunha's still faithfully waiting in her room while playing her favorite game.

I really wanted to go out to enjoy the fresh air before the usual activities struck and took back energy and time. 

So I went to Eunha into the room, without permission, I jumped on the bed to pierce her body supine until her phone fell hit her nose made me shocked in guilty even though I laughed.

 

 

 

 

"Ah- Unnie! It's freaking hurt!" She rubbed her nose with an expression of pain. "My nose's almost pug, what if it's nosebleeded?!"

"Sorry." I chuckled look at her face. "I'm just bored."

"Why not go out there?" She said in an annoyed tone while reaching for the phone to cover my face from her face in this closeness. But I hate when talking isn't listened properly, so I snatch back the phone to the right makes her whine like a cute baby.

 

 

"No!- I'll be dead, unnie!" She tries to take it back but I lift it highly upon my head so she can't reach it because of her short height. "Just- What do you want?!" She laughed as she hold her annoyance.

"Accompany me to walk around the world from morning to night." I said while laughing because I knew it was crazy.

As I predicted, Eunha's face changed from cute to ugly. "What are you doing? What's the point? What's the purpose?"

"Get rid of boredom. People all enjoy the atmosphere together, we shouldn't be here either." I tried to follow the aegyo she used to tease me but it seemed like my age was a factor in her rejection.

"I already have plans for tonight." She refused with pout lips.

"Then this afternoon, let's look for ice cream and all Japanese food." My eyebrows swaying to tempting her big appetite, I knew she was immediately dizzy thinking about this offer. That's the weakness of greedy humans. And I got her.

 

 

 

 

"But ..." She began to run out of words.

I really want to laugh at this dwarf, will she betray for the sake of food? My stomach is trembling because it's too hard to hold back laughter.

It makes her laughed too, "But after this Yerin unnie will bring our noodles for additional G-LOG video material." She still trying to refused.

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter