N Version - Chapter 2

Jealous Boyfriend - Series

I stood outside the games café braving the cold while I waited for Minhyuk and Sungjae to arrive. Minutes later, instead of the two guys arriving, I saw Hyuk walking towards me with a bright smile plastered on his face. I could have thought it was a coincidence until he stopped right in front of me before pulling me into a quick hug as I continued to stare hard at him, speechless.

"Hyukie what are you doing here?" I asked after coming back to my senses as he explained that Minhyuk and Sungjae had invited him along too.

"Noona I missed you!" Hyuk said after both of us chatted for a while as I grinned at his remark. After all, I missed him and the rest of the members as I always had lots of fun and laughter whenever I am with the Vixx members.

"Just to let you know, N hyung is doing all right. Apart from the lack of sleep since he have so much schedule, he is eating well and taking good care of himself too. Don't worry about him..." Hyuk continued as I smiled sheepishly at the maknae, realizing that he had seen through me.

"Thanks for letting me know Hyuk, I really appreciate it." I answered as Hyuk shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing to thank me about Noona. Though I'm curious, if you missed him so much, why didn't you want to talk to him for the past week?" Hyuk asked curiously.

"... I just wanted him to concentrate on his work. I don't want him to spend time and effort on him when he could be taking those precious time in resting..." I answered after a while as Hyuk gave me a small smile.

"Which is why I always tell N hyung that he's lucky to have a girlfriend like you." He commented and just when I was about to probe further, Sungjae and Minhyuk arrived, giving me a quick hug before entering the games café.

After spending some time ordering drinks, discussing of what games should we play and getting a room to ourselves, the four of us sat comfortably on the sofa seat located inside the VIP room so that are away from the public eye.

"How have you been ___? It's been quite some time since we last hang out..." Minhyuk asked as I told him how my work was getting along while Sungjae was loading the game "Left 4 Dead" into the console while Hyuk was giving out the controllers before returning to the sofa.

"So Hakyeon didn't texted or call you for the past week? I really should have a word with him. I mean, he is not treating his girlfriend properly!" Minhyuk commented as I frowned at his statement.

"He is treating me all right okay Minhyuk! Besides, I didn't text or call him either..." I explained as Minhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Just because you didn't contact him doesn't mean he can't contact you ___! He should know you well enough about your character. You didn't want to contact him because you want him to focus on his career; you didn't want him to break his concentration because of you. But that doesn't mean you don't miss him, get it? How could he not see that you are just being so independent and that he should do something to get to you?" He replied as I bit my lip, unsure about how to go about replying him.

"And his ego is being such a pain in the . What good does his career do if he doesn't have YOU to be there to share the happiness with him? And don't tell me it never came across your mind of giving up this relationship because you feel neglected, lonely at times and all of these are taking a toll on you." He continued while I stared hard at my feet, trying to contain the negative emotions that were attempting to break free.

There were numerous occasions where it did came across my mind to move on from this relationship. While it's undeniable that Hakyeon treated me extremely well as a boyfriend, deep down I knew he placed more emphasize on his career more. I knew it was impossible for him to spend the special occasions such as Christmas, New Year with me since he would be busy with schedules and while we usually try to make deal with an early celebration; it doesn't remove the loneliness that I had felt whenever I walked down the streets looking at all the lovey-dovey couples. It does get hard as times passed by I never blamed him for his decision. After all, I didn't want Hakyeon to face the situation where he need to choose between his career and his girlfriend.

"Hyung, let's drop this conversation okay? We are here to have fun..." Sungjae commented, trying to change to atmosphere as the game finally commenced. The serious conversation that I had with Minhyuk laid forgotten as the four of us started playing the video game; killing and saving each other from the zombies.

The four of us continued to curse and laugh while we played the game and it just dawned upon me that the three idols were simply doing their best to cheer me up from all the negativity that I had been feeling from the past week having N being absent from my life. I smiled to myself at the very thought that they were just taking care of me and I was more than grateful to them.

We were discussing our video game when we heard someone knocking on the door before entering. The guy that entered was wearing a black cap and was wearing a black mask that covers his nose and mouth. But I recognized him anyway.

"Hakyeon? What are you doing here?" I said in a surprised tone as he approached, glaring at the three of them being setting his eyes of me. It was then I knew Hakyeon was definitely upset over something.

"Fun time is over. I am taking her with me now." He stated as I raised an eyebrow at his tone. He was being jealous and this was a side of him that I had never seen before.

"Okay Hakyeon, you win. Just make sure to bring her back to your dorm for dinner. It's important that you do that okay?" Minhyuk replied as I frowned at how calmed Sungjae, Minhyuk and Hyuk were with Hakyeon's surprise visit; as though they already knew he would be coming.

Hakyeon simply nodded before grabbing my right wrist and pulling me up from the sofa and practically dragged me out of the room that I couldn't even bid farewell to the guys properly.

The Hakyeon Volcano is about to erupt and I am caught right in it.

-

"Minhyuk hyung, you sure it's okay to let Hakyeon hyung drag ___ noona anyway like that? I am worried Hakyeon hyung would make noona even more upset..." Hyuk asked once both Hakyeon and you were out of earshot while Sungjae nodded his head in agreement.

"It will be fine. Both of them need to open up to each other anyway instead of hiding their true feelings from each other. Better for them to argue and understand each other more than to keep everything coop up inside themselves, you know?" Minhyuk answered.

-

"Oppa, is something the matter? You looked slightly upset..." I asked carefully as I glanced at N's side profile. He was lacing his fingers with mine, squeezing them so tightly that my fingers are starting to feel numb from the pressure. Upon hearing my question, he stopped walking and turned to face me.

"Of course I am upset! You were out with Minhyuk, Sungjae and Hyuk and you didn't even bothered to tell me. In fact, you didn't even tried contacting me since last week after I told you about my schedule. Am I not important to you at all that you can totally forget about your boyfriend's presence? Or do you not love me anymore?" N bellowed as I stared at him, speechless.

"Cha Hakyeon, do you have any idea what are you blabbering right now? I didn't talk to you not because you are not important in my life; but because I want you to focus on your job and not be distracted. The boys asked me out because they knew I was feeling upset and was just trying to cheer me up. If I don't love you I would have left you the moment you got cast for Romantic Idol back then. Why do I need to stay and make myself feel miserable for missing you all the time?" I replied as I felt tears threatening to overflow as I finally told my boyfriend what I had felt.

"Then why didn't you tell me all of these, or the fact that you aren't happy at all?" N said in an angry tone while I could no longer control my tears, allowing them to flow freely.

"Because I didn't want you to feel conflicted being an idol and as someone's boyfriend!" I answered.

-

N's expression immediately soften the moment he noticed your tears and that your body started to tremble uncontrollably. Without uttering another word, he pulled you close and kept you in his chest, trying to comfort you for his actions.

He knew it was wrong of him to have doubts about you and that you have been the perfect girlfriend he could ever ask for. However, as he was travelling to the game café, lots of negative thoughts came across his mind that resulted in him doubting the relationship.

And deep down, part of him felt that he was never treating you well enough as his girlfriend. The VIXX members, fans and his family took a more important role than you as a girlfriend, despite the fact he was deeply in love with you.

Hongbin's casual comment last week had got him to reflect on his actions and unknowingly, he begun to be worried that you might leave him for good. And it was then did it dawned upon to him how much you complete his life.

Now that he finally knew he should treasured you more, your actions with the Minhyuk, Sungjae and Hyuk sparked off a new side of him that was so foreign even to himself.

"I am sorry dear... I didn't get to talk or text you but when I saw how happy you were with the boys just now, I was so jealous that I lost control. I was so worried and paranoid for the past week that you will want to breakup with me... I really love you so I don't want to let you go, even if I have to do everything to make you stay. I really didn't meant to hurt you or your feelings. Sorry..." He whispered into your ears as you continued to sob while he tightened the embrace.

After minutes, you managed to calm down enough to stop crying. You tried to make him release you but he refused to budge, maintaining his iron grip on you.

"I am not going to release you until you tell me you forgive me for my idiocy." He commented as you stared hard at him, who was looking at you with sincerity.

"There is nothing to forgive because I was at fault too, because I didn't even attempted to contact you for the past week. But... if you ever doubt me or my love for you again, I am never ever going to forgive you." You answered as he finally relaxed upon your answer. He released you; but not before placing a kiss on your forehead.

-

"Now that you have kidnapped me from them, do you have anything that you want to do?" I asked as he shrugged his shoulders as though it doesn't matter to him.

"As long as I am with you, I don't really care about where we are heading..." He answered as I felt my heart skipped a beat upon hearing what he had said. Technically, I should still be mad at him for his hurtful remarks from earlier. But instead, he was making my heart fluttering all over the place.

Realizing that there were not much places that an idol can go without raising too much attention, I suggested that we should catch a movie, which he agreed. The two of us then proceed to the nearest theatre to grab tickets for one of the latest show: the Jurassic World. What came as a surprise was that instead of purchasing the normal theatre tickets, he brought the Platinum suite tickets so that we can be alone without having the fear of anyone identifying him.

The two of us took a seat inside the suite and N immediately covered me with the blanket provided by the theatre as I smile warmly at him, thankful for his gesture. While we couldn't managed to spend time often with each other due to his busy schedule; I knew N was always an attentive guy.

Unable to resist myself, I edged myself closer to him and snuggled against his chest as he begin to toy with my hair using of his hand.

"You know, with you cuddling me, I might be unable to concentrate on the movie later." He teased as I punched him lightly on the arm but refused to move at all from my comfortable position.

"I don't know when would be the next time we could spend our time together so let me have my way okay?" I replied as he nodded his head as he begin to feed me popcorn as the movie commenced. Unlike what N had commented early, he was so drawn by the movie that he didn't even realized that I was staring at him couple of times.

"So what do you think of the movie?" I asked while the both of us exited the suite as he commented that show was great.

"Though I did get distracted a few times because SOMEONE kept staring at me." He whispered into my ear as I blushed, knowing that he caught me in the act.

"Well... what am I supposed to do if my boyfriend is drop dead gorgeous?" I replied as he pinched my cheeks lovingly.

"So where should we head to next?" He asked as I glanced at the time and recalling what Minhyuk had said about going back to the VIXX dorm for dinner.

"Let's go back. I am curious what the boys are up to."

(To Be Continued)