Chapter Nine: Good-bye Part 1

Don't Forget Our Little Kiss!

Following Kim Joon, Lian keep her head high not letting any of their underlings know she was in trouble. She had to keep up her image. The soft face she showed in front of Kiseop and the other U-kiss members was now stone cold once more. “Go get your gun, it might get bad tonight.” Joon said opening the door to the equipment room  as he approached everyone sitting further down the hall in the back lobby leading to the back entrance.

Slipping into the equipment room, Lian rushed to the safe and put in her combination and pulled out her black glock and silver pistol and up them in her waist band pulling her shirt over them to conceal them in case they weren’t needed. Rushing out of the room she went to meet up with Kim Joon and the rest of the gang. When she arrived everyone that was not maintaining or cleaning the club slipped out the back door.

Most of the gang was already ahead of her, Kim Joon always sent people in groups so knowing him there was probably already another group waiting at Lee’s or catching some of his thugs that were on their turf. In about ten minutes they arrived on location and there was tension that could be felt a mile away.

“Is it still the same problem Joon? Are they getting worse?” Lian asked stone faced making sure she was on guard as her and Kim Joon walked to the front of the croud where Lee Minyoung would be waiting for them.

“No…” Kim Joon stated in a bitter tone that made Lian more curious, “its more then that.  Just an hour ago I sent Jisung out to get some things for me and one of the others found him dead and it was done by one of Lee’s gang. That and he is using force not to take over our turf.” He informed Lian.

She was shocked the poor boy that she had not mentioned but moments before was now dead. One of her closest friends in this gang was now not part of this world…. It turned Lian’s blood cold and her temper ignited. Looking across the street she sent a death glare at Minyoung who had a smug look on his face. All plesent thought of Kiseop were now gone and all Lian could think about was revenge and getting payback for her fallen friend.

Lian had to stay her place as Joon went to go talk to that evil man. The fight between both gangs has been going on even before Joon came into power. Getting lost in her own thoughts Lian almost didn’t notice when people started fighting with each other. She looked up alarmed and saw a gun pointed at Joons face.

Quickly Lian pulled out her glock and pistol and ran toward Joon and Minyoung. Everything was going so fast but slow at the same time. Fear coursed though Lian’s veins thinking that now she was going to loose Kim Joon her ‘to be husband’ as well.

Not given any orders Lian was on her own. Tears blinded her eyes as she threw Joon to the ground and took a bullet to her chest. Lifting up her guns she keep shooting away at Minyoung and his bodyguards that were running up to protect him from her. It was too late though she shot six shots at him and two of which penetrated his heart. She got hit by four bullets and was in dreadful pain. 

“Are you stupid?!” Lian heard Joon yell at her and it brought a familiar warmth to her ears and made her happy though she was suffering a great deal of pain.

“Didn’t you know that I have always been stupid Joon?” she struggled to get out clutching her chest as she felt two strong arms around her that she believed to be Joon’s.

Lots of gun shots were being heard now but Joon and Lian were being protected by others now. Joon lifted Lian up off the ground and started runny away from the fight. Not because he was a coward but because he feared for Lian’s life. This was the first time she had been shot and she had been shot four times.

“What am I going to do with you? I need to get you to a hospital!” Joon said as he whipped out his phone calling 911.

Grabbing onto Joon’s shirt Lian pulled his face closer to hers and she bit her lower lip before she coughed and said, “Don’t let Kiseop and the others know. Tell them I got really sick or something but that I wish him a safe trip. Say good-bye to him for me this time. I can’t leave him twice with no word….”

Then slowly but surely she lost conciousness.

END OF CHAPTER NINE