5:02 pm

Elevator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun raises both of his eyebrows while looking at that guy from head to toe. He’s pretty cute and a bit chubby, his lips looks so soft. The more Woohyun looks at him, he surely knows that he doesn’t know this guy.

“Hello, do you know me?” Woohyun asks him politely.

“Your name is everywhere. Sure, I do know you.” That guy giggles a bit after saying that. Woohyun only shows a little smile at him.

Woohyun stands awkwardly, feeling uncomfortable staying so close with someone that he doesn’t even know. The elevator showed 28 which makes Woohyun sighs impatiently.

“I’m Sunggyu.” Suddenly that guy speaks again and offers his hand for him to shake. “I was in the same math class with you back then in 10th grade. I bet you don’t even remember me.”

Woohyun accepts the offer and shakes his hand that feels so warm, then smiles once more. “Yeah, sorry. I didn’t even hangout with the class. I’m Woohyun.”

Sunggyu smiles while looking down, shows a nervous expression that Woohyun notices right away. Maybe this guy like him, Woohyun thought. If it’s true, Woohyun won’t do anything though. Because he’s not gay.

“Do you live in this apartment, Sunggyu?” Woohyun asks carefully. Maybe keeping a conversation won’t hurt. Woohyun doesn’t want the situation to be awkward.

“Uh... I moved here a few months ago.”

“Cool. I moved here, like, six months ago. I’m a newbie too.” Woohyun chuckles slightly.

“Yeah, I know.” Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter