5:01 pm

Elevator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nam Woohyun, a handsome guy that’s well known as a popular soccer player in Seoul High School, is currently staring at himself in the mirror. He has a promise this evening to gather with his soccer mate, and Woohyun tries his best to look good.

Although he knows that his appearance won’t stay that good when he’s already with his team, but Woohyun doesn’t care. He always want to make a good impression and make everyone impressed with his good appearance. That’s how the Nam Woohyun do.

When he’s done with fixing his hair, Woohyun takes a step to get out of his apartment. Woohyun just bought this apartment 6 months ago, a gift from his grandma because he succeeded to bring another trophy. Even though he often used this apartment, he still stay live with his parents.

After locking the door, Woohyun runs to the elevator that suddenly got opened because a man just got out of it. Woohyun takes a few steps to enter the elevator quickly and sighs in relief when the elevator door got closed.

Actually, Woohyun feels a bit disappointed because this building doesn’t even have a stairs. A real stairs not an Emergency Stairs. Woohyun doesn’t really like using elevator. Elevator is so tight, Woohyun doesn’t like a tight place.

After a few seconds, now Woohyun is on 32nd floor. His room is on 35th floor, which means he just got down by only 2 floor. The elevator door opened widely, showing a guy that looks like at the same age with Woohyun, it clearl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter