in a garden of flowers ㅡ jisung ; jaemin

nothing but sunlight.

To make a nerve-wracking decision, possibly leading to heartbreaking words or exhilarating reversal, is a struggle for Jisung, who isn't known to be vocal about his feelings. He never once thought about doing something he's currently fumbling for. What if he stutters? What if he gets speechless? What if he ruins everything? What if someone walks through them? What if... What if he rejects him?

 

Having romantic feelings for someone has never been an experience for the young boy. He's very shy, when it comes to interacting with people, which greatly resulted to who he is, now. Single, never been confessed to, never confessed, and never been in love. But, perhaps, this day would be the end to some of his "never" and be the start of his "first" and "true". First true love. Sounds dreamy.

 

He took in a deep breath, as his hand is on top of his uncontrollable heart.

 

In a garden of flowers of different colors, and fragrances, the flowers didn't matter, yet they eased his thoughts. The great weather didn't matter, yet it calmed him, as the scenery of which the main subject - Jaemin himself - unfolds, in his eyes.

 

The way Jaemin's pink hair dances along the direction of the wind, the way the flowers highlight his figure, the way he is leaning against the railings, the way his back is strangely comfortable to look at, the way the orange sunlight radiates along his way – Everything was perfect. Jaemin was perfect, and Jisung knows it more than the elder will ever do.

 

Jisung coughed, taking the elder's attention to himself, making him turn around. His heart skipped a beat, as soon as he met the other's eyes, which later turned to a crescent shape when he smiled.

 

That's unfair, hyung. Jisung said in his mind, feeling the unfairness of the way, his heart beats for the elder.

 

"Hey." The pink-haired boy said, after a deafening but comfortable silence.

 

The wind blew, seemingly carrying away Jisung's hesitance, doubts, and just everything in general. He smiled.

 

His lips parted to confess those words he'd been keeping, those words that will make or ruin what the two have built together, not minding the chance of regret, and disregarding everything else.

 

And, at that time, it was as if only Jaemin and Jisung mattered, in their own little worlds.

 

 

 ---

[ first wrote this as a yongguk x kenta scenario and originally a part of a chaptered fic but decided to delete it. i dont know if i'll ever write it again as jisung x jaemin, though. ]