beef chuck

it's not butch love (I swear)

Sooyoung peeks into the shop, not having the courage to enter it in fear of the boy from yesterday being present rather than Jiwoo. The phone strap she bought was tucked nicely into her back pocket, and she planned to give it to Jiwoo during her confession. Although it may not be much, she wants Jiwoo to see she's serious about pursuing a relationship with her. Just thinking about confessing made Sooyoung feel all jittery and nervous. Her eyes continued to roam through the shop from the window, still finding any sign of Jiwoo until she caught sight of a figure standing in front of the counter.

 

Yep, it was no mistake. Even though she didn't have her signature pigtails and for once, let her hair down, she could still recognize the figure was Jiwoo. She looked dazzling, not like that was surprising. She wasn't even wearing her uniform and was just in her casual clothes. Why does she look so good? So not fair.

 

It looks like either Sooyoung didn't do much of a good job of camouflaging, or, she just at hiding since Jiwoo caught her staring. Both of them widen their eyes, too stunned to even move from their own spots.

 

'This is your chance Sooyoung!' the older girl thought to herself. 'Jiwoo's right there in front of you so go in and confess already, dimwit!'

 

Suddenly, she felt so very afraid. Why was she being anxious at such a terrible time? Was it the thought of Jiwoo potentially rejecting her and wanted nothing more than being 'just' friends? She doesn't know, but she hates this feeling. Ha Sooyoung wasn't a scaredy-cat!

 

 

Yeah!

 

 

Except, all of that was proven terribly incorrect in a split second when she sees Jiwoo walking towards her and she instictively dashes aways from the girl, even though she should be running towards the girl and envelope her in her embrace and confess and share a kiss with her possibly sweet, plump lips. Oh, why was she such a lesbian disaster?

 

"Sooyoung! I need to talk to you--" Jiwoo furrows her eyebrows, "--Wait, why the hell are you running away from me?!" Jiwoo shouts at the top of her lungs as she continued to chase the taller girl down the road.

 

"I don't know!" Sooyoung wails back, not turning her back and started to run even faster. This is wrong. She feels like for giving such a half-assed answer to the butcher but it was true! She's absolutely clueless as to why she wasn't being mature and could just talk out with the younger girl, rather than being in this goose chase. Jiwoo was terrifyingly closing in with her in such a short amount of time and Sooyoung feels her legs were going to give out at any moment. They had ran so far until they reached the park, which thankfully, was relatively empty since it was still early in the morning. Passerbys would give them the strangest looks honestly, if they were to see the situation she and Jiwoo ended up in. Eventually, Sooyoung's stamina was no more and Jiwoo took advantage of that and practically leaped on her back, which resulted them both falling to the grass and rolling down the short hill. They both were short of breath, with their clothes all wrinkled and dirty from the grass and earth beneath them. Jiwoo was on top of Sooyoung, desperately trying to regain her breath while several beads of sweat continued dripping down from her chin. Sooyoung gulped, not trying to pass out from the sight of the most beautiful being she's ever seen practically pinning her to the ground. She was so ed.

 

"... W-Why did you r-run ...?" Jiwoo asked, slightly gasping for breath. Sooyoung did not appreciate how husky her tone was.

 

"I-I really d-don't know..." she trailed off.

 

"Do you hate me?"

 

"What? N-No, of course not!"

 

"Then why?!"

 

Sooyoung bit her lower lip in frustration. She had to come clean, before the situation could get rather out of hand. But it wasn't helping that Jiwoo was staring at her lips with such an intense gaze and flushed cheeks, and she could practically press her lips together given the short distance between them and oh my god she's actually kissing Jiwoo. Sooyoung also took herself by surprise when she leaned in first, definitely catching Jiwoo off guard when she heard a muffled 'mmphf!' from the latter on top of her. The kiss was short-lived though and reality hits her in the face when she sees confusion painted all over Jiwoo's face. The anxiety in her kicks up again.

 

"I'm sorry--"

 

Jiwoo cuts off whatever Sooyoung was about to say by crashing her lips against the latter's once again, the kiss much aggressive this time and Sooyoung was pretty sure her lips were pretty much bruised considering the amount of time Jiwoo had bitten on her lower lips.

 

She can't believe she's actually kissing Jiwoo right now. All this time, she's been only daydreaming about it, her mind entertaining herself with constant thoughts of this exact moment.

 

She finally kissed Kim Jiwoo, local butcher who kept invading her thoughts every damn moment.

 

Jiwoo finally breaks away from Sooyoung's face with a coy smile playing on her lips.

 

"I like you," Sooyoung finally breathes out, "I really, really like you."

 

Jiwoo rests her head into the nook of Sooyoung's neck, and takes a deep breath in. "I like you too, Sooyoungie."

 

Sooyoung's heart skipped a beat. Jiwoo likes her too. She was so ing ecstatic. She lets out a relieved sigh, her jitters already fading away as Jiwoo starts to caress her face with her slender fingers.

 

"I was so worried that I freaked you out Jiwoo," Sooyoung quietly whispers, "I didn't want to lose you."

 

"Is that why you ran away?" Jiwoo questions. "You were afraid that I'd reject you or something?"

 

"... Yeah, that was most of it--"

 

"Oh my god Sooyoung, you're so weird!" Jiwoo exclaims as she giggles into her face, making Sooyoung's nose tickle. The latter began to pout when she heard the amused tone of the butcher.

 

"I was nervous okay?! You didn't show up at the shop yesterday,and you didn't even look at my text, and I started to have my doubts, and that stupid jerk who replaced you at the counter called me a hag, and-"

 

"He did?" Jiwoo interrupts, her eyes in disbelief. Sooyoung gives a hesitant nod, her eyes much too focused with Jiwoo's lips again. 'Stop that already!' she internally scolds herself.

 

"That brat really wants me beat his ing , doesn't he?" Jiwoo mutters under her breath. Sooyoung was shocked. She didn't know Jiwoo had it in her to actually curse, considering her exterior much similar to a harmless and cute ball of fluff.

 

"Guess I should explain then. The jerk you met was actually my little brother, and he took my shift yesterday because I had to buy a new phone to replace my old one since he was part of the reason it broke it the first place," Jiwoo steals a glance to look at Sooyoung's attentive expression and found it adorable, "That explains why I couldn't contact you. Also, him being mean to you was probably because I made him cancel his plans with his boyfriend yesterday, which ticked him off."

 

Sooyoung was glad that she could hear Jiwoo's clarification and it did finally made sense and how all the puzzles fit into place when she thought about Jiwoo's brother attitude yesterday. It was truly bizarre. Jiwoo steals her attention when she presses their foreheads together in an affectionate manner.

 

"I honestly don't know why you thought I'd be freaked out. It was pretty damn obvious that I had a crush on you, with all the blatant stares and lingering touches I gave you!"

 

Sooyoung's face reddened in embarassment. "Well, I didn't want to make a fool out of myself by pining the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen who I wasn't even sure of her own uality, only to get potentially rejected in the end!" Sooyoung says exasperatedly, and was slightly surprised by her own little ramble. It was as if she already planned this beforehand.

 

Jiwoo's face matched the red of Sooyoung's face and she could see the tip of her ears slightly reddening as well. Sooyoung took some pride in successfully making the younger girl blush.

 

"... I didn't reject you though."

 

"You didn't."

 

Sooyoung brushes aways the hair that was hiding Jiwoo's beautiful face and felt her wrist gripped loosely in return. Jiwoo brought the older girl's hand to her own cheeks.

 

"Since this clears up everything, will you finally be my girlfriend now?" Sooyoung shyly asks. Jiwoo flashes the toothy grin that the older girl loves so much in response.

 

"I'd love to, Sooyoungie."

 

Jiwoo gets off Sooyoung and helps the latter to get up, dusting off her skirt from the any traces of dirt. Sooyoung takes out the phone strap that she almost forgotten from her back pocket and slides it into Jiwoo's hand.

 

"I also bought this for you, although it's nothing much--"

 

Jiwoo places her lips on Sooyoung's cheek. The latter's mind was probably short-circuiting.

 

"Gosh you're so sweet!" Jiwoo squeals in delight and admires how cute the penguin phone strap was. She whips out her new phone to put it on immediately and flaunts it in front of Sooyoung's eyes proudly.

 

"Thank you."

 

Sooyoung reaches for Jiwoo's hand and clasped it in her own. "I'm going to spoil you a whole lot more if I can get this type of reaction every time I buy a present for you."

 

Jiwoo suddenly yanks Sooyoung closer to give a sloppy kiss, which surprised the latter.

 

"Although that does sounds quite lovely, I'd rather be spoilt with your kisses, y'know?" Jiwoo teases through her teeth. Sooyoung fought hard to hold back the creeping blush on her neck. Jiwoo might be the cause of her death in the near future if her heart keeps beating furiously everytime the girl gets too close in her personal space.

 

Jiwoo tugged Sooyoung's hand and was bouncing up and down excitedly for some reason.

 

"Hey! Why not we go on a date now?"

 

"I don't mind but don't you have to work today?

 

Jiwoo shakes her head. "I took today off as well since I wanted to talk to you and look, we're finally dating!"

 

Sooyoung's lips curved upwards to reveal her bunny teeth at the younger girl's enthusiasm. "Well then, where would you suggest we go to?"

 

"Ooh! I know this shop that sells the most tastiest strawberry crepes you've ever had in your life! And there was this cute cafe that recently opened by the corner, and we could hit the arcade--" Jiwoo continued to rant about the ideal places to have a date at. Sooyoung fondly gazed at the younger girl's bright and cheery brown eyes. She was glad that Jiwoo caught up to her. She was glad to not chicken out at the last minute. She was glad that they were finally dating already.

 

Sooyoung was glad to finally make Kim Jiwoo hers.

 

A/N

Sorry if this seemed rushed cuz I was in a hurry to finish it and it wasn't helping that I had to write this whole fic on my phone!!  >.<

I hope everyone enjoyed this lousy fic lol. I really enjoyed loona studio y'all (CHUU'S G5 HOLY SHIET) 

Find me on twitter doing nothing but I'd love orbit mutuals ^^ @tiredorbit