Chapter 4

While We’re Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days to Christmas Baekhyun came over to hang out with everyone at Chanyeol’s house but when he arrived Chanyeol took his hand and lead him upstairs, effectively ditching literally all of their friends. They got a couple slices of pizza and sat criss-cross on Chanyeol’s bed facing each other. “What are you doing for Christmas?”

 

“Just staying home. We’ll go to visit mom’s mom over the weekend before I leave.”

 

“So would you want to do something together?”

 

Chanyeol felt himself blush. “Um, what did you have in mind?”

 

Baekhyun shrugged then smirked. “Maybe I could give you a special gift.” He winked and then burst into a fit of giggles.

 

“You don’t have to give me anything, Baek.” Chanyeol laughed along with him. He laid back on his bed and closed his eyes. He felt Baekhyun crawl up to his side.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Positive.”

 

“OK.” Baekhyun started to kiss his neck. Chanyeol relaxed ever further into the mattress, if that was possible. He hands rested in their place on Baekhyun’s waist. He was definitely glad he pulled Baek up to his room.

 

“Baek,” Chanyeol groaned quietly. “Baby,”

 

Baekhyun hummed, not stopping his ministrations against Chanyeol’s sensitive neck. He loved kissing Chanyeol; wherever and whenever.

 

“Do you want to go to the tournament with me?” Chanyeol managed to breathe out despite his blurring mind.

 

“You want me to go with you?” Baekhyun pulled his mouth away but his hands were continuing his sinful work. If he pushed hard enough, made Chanyeol just a little more crazy, he’d push back the way they both liked. Chanyeol gripped Baekhyun harshly and nodded his head. “You sure?”

 

“Yeah,”

 

Baekhyun sat up and jumped off of the bed. Chanyeol laid there staring at the ceiling, not being able to comprehend what had just happened. “Let’s go downstairs.”

 

“What?” Chanyeol asked still staring at the ceiling.

 

“We’ll have plenty of time for you to manhandle me later. Let’s go downstairs and hang out.” Baekhyun used his sweet voice on the giant. However, Chanyeol knew exactly what he was doing and he wasn’t having it.

 

“Get back over here.” His deep voice sent a shiver up Baekhyun’s spine. “Now.”

 

~

 

Chanyeol spent Christmas morning opening gifts and having breakfast with his family. Just before lunch his brother left to see ‘someone.’ It was like the stars aligned when his parents announced they were going to a Christmas party and wouldn’t be back until late. Immediately after the door closed behind them Chanyeol whipped out his phone to call his boyfriend. Baekhyun convinced his brother that his other friends would be at Chanyeol’s house with them otherwise he would’ve never given him a ride. Chanyeol didn’t really prepare anything special other than his Christmas present to Baekhyun which made him panic slightly as the boy came up the sidewalk.

 

“Merry Christmas.” Baekhyun smiled.

 

“Merry Christmas.” Chanyeol took a deep breath. “I’m glad I got to see you today.”

 

“Me too.” Baekhyun replied. He took off his coat and hat to put by the door. “No one’s home? All the cars are gone.”

 

“Yeah. We’re alone.”

 

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol biting his nail with a sly smile. The gifts were forgotten. Chanyeol barely managed to lock the front door before Baekhyun jumped him, wrapping his arms and legs around the taller. He immediately started on the sensitive spot on Chanyeol’s neck. It took a lot of will power for Chanyeol to carry Baekhyun upstairs to his room rather than throwing him down on the couch and taking him there.

 

They spilled over onto Chanyeol’s bed clawing at each other’s clothes, the barriers between their skin. Baekhyun was frantic. He was always frantic. Which was why Chanyeol pinned his arms above his head.

 

“We’re gonna go slow, OK?”

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath and nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter