Riley Durham

Riley Durham
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4.

"Oh! Yoonji-hyung.. You almost gave me heart attack. When did you come in? I didn't hear you come in."

"Sorry. Hehe. I didn't mean to scare you. But as soon as I opened the door I heard you playing the organ so I just listened to you. Wow, so you can play an organ." He said smilingly.

"Ah, yeah. I kind of, hehe, know how." I said and then stand up.

"I like how you play my song." He said while smiling.

"Your song?"

"Yeah."

I looked at the notebook and saw Yoonji hyung's name in front of it.

"Oh..! I-I didn't know this is yours, hyung. I was about to leave when I bumped it to the floor and then I thought.. maybe I can play it. And it's such a.. heartwarming song.."

"Yeah.. It is."

"Um, I'm sorry for looking at it without your permission."

"It's okay. I didn't know you can play an organ."

"My mom, taught me piano when I was little.."

"Oh.."

"Yeah.. she loves playing piano.."

"That's wonderful."

"Yeah.. oh, I was just told to get these. I better go now or they might think I fell asleep for just getting these." I heard Yoojin hyung laughed a little and then nodded. Then some musical mentors of BTS came in while talking to each other.

"Oh, hey Riley." One of them said to me.

"Oh hi sir. Just, told to get these. hehe." I smilingly said while showing them the musical scripts and going for the exit. He nodded at me smilingly.

Oh, so they're here for a practice.

Katatapos lang ng event kung saan nagperform ang BTS. Pagod lahat ang members kaya kanya-kanyang pahinga sila. Ako rin break time ko kaya relax mode ako sa sofa bed ng dressing room with music in my earphone while reading a Korean magazine na may English translation. Nagpapahinga rin ang ibang staff at ang iba naman ay nakahawak ng gadgets nila at paminsan-minsang nag-uusap. Konti lang kami sa dressing room dahil nasa mga sleeping quarters ang ibang stylists kabilang si auntie.

Jiminie-hyung seems tired pero nakangiti pa rin at tumabi sa 'kin sa sofa and waved at me and quietly said "hi" to me.

"What are you reading?" he asked me. Then I told him the name of the magazine and the article I am reading. He nodded and mouthed a silent "oh..".

"Riley dongsaeng." He called me upon leaning his head on my shoulder, facing to my ear with an earphone.

I quickly took the earphone out of my ear on his side and responded, "Yes hyung?"

He took the pillow on his back and hugged it then leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Can I sleep here?"

"Ah.. you must be very tired Jiminie-hyung, okay." I was about to stand up when he stopped me by my forearm.

"Can you b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter