Riley Durham

Riley Durham
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3.

 

 

I immediately moved away.

 

"Oh look, hyung just saved Riley dongsaeng from falling." He gave emphasis to the words, "hyung" and "dongsaeng". And even pat my hair while smiling when I said "thanks" in which he replied "you're welcome, dongsaeng."

 

"Whose bag is this?" Jimin hyung asked. No one answered so he took it.

 

"Oh, it's Namjoong-hyung's!" Jimin said.

 

"Hey Jimin, you shouldn't get closer to Riley like that again. She might get hurt from moving away from you." V said to Jimin.

 

"Oh, so-rry." Jimin said in English.

 

"It's fine. Just don't do it again next time." I said in German and went back to my work.

 

"Wha-what did she say?" Jimin asked.

 

"Maybe she cursed you in a different language." I heard V replied and left Jimin as well.

 

..ibang araw..

 

...evening..

 

I'm a little bit sleepy now. I'm looking for a spot where I can sleep for a while.

 

As I was passing the lively bunch of Hoseok hyung, Jimin hyung, and Taehyung who are fooling around and laughing at whatever they are doing, they're usually like that so I'm just used to them. I didn't expect that I would get hit by a flying empty water bottle.

 

"Ah." I immediately touched the spot of my forehead where the bottle hit me

 

"Oh! Hyung, you hit Riley!" I heard Jimin hyung said.

 

"Oh ma, oh ma.. Riley dongsaeng.. I'm so sorry.." I heard Hoseok hyung worringly said and checked on my forehead.

 

The other 3 staff who are around got alarmed too. And all of them asked if I'm okay.

 

"I'm okay. I'm okay. It didn't hurt that much."

 

"I'm very sorry Riley.."

 

I gave Hoseok hyung a pair of thin eyes and pouting lips.

 

"Ohma, hyung, Riley's mad at you.." V commented.

 

"I'm sorry Riley.." Hoseok said while hugging me and slightly touching my forehead.

 

"Why don't you hit hyung as well, m? Riley." Jimin hyung suggested while giving me an empty bottle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter