♡ : idol house cast (read me!)

Idol House ♡ { REVAMP | APPLY RE-OPENING SOON }
 

IDOL HOUSE CAST

 

FC: KIM NAHEE | GROUP: HEAVEN'S STAR

KANG YooCHAN

GROUP: A.C.E
 

FC: KIM DOYEON | GROUP: APINK 
 

LEE BYUNGHUN

GROUP: EX-TEEN TOP 
 

FC: JEON HEEJIN | GROUP: TWICE 
 

LEE JENO

GROUP: NCT 
 

FC: KIM YERIM | GROUP: WEKI MEKI 
 

HWANG HYUNJIN

GROUP: STRAY KIDS 
 

 
 

p l e a s e   r e a d   m e
(this portion will be deleted once completed)

If you're chosen for the cast of Idol House, hello and congratulations!

First and foremost, please make sure to comment within the week to secure your slot. If you don't comment, I may give your spot to someone else. 

Next, to make the flow of the story a bit more realistic, I have extra things for you guys to answer! I hope this is alright and not too much of a hassle. Do have fun with it! The profiles of the chosen girls (+ my character) are linked to their respective names above. You can also find information on their partners there too, since all of the ones chosen also gave great detail to their chosen guy. While there will be higher importance given to your character and your partner, it is still a group show after all, so I wanted to know how your character will react to the other cast members! This also helps me characterize better.
 

Questions:
1. First Impressions (for all the other girls are a must, for the other guys are optional but appreciated. mainly their idol / on-screen persona). 
Additional Note: Unless you're from the same company, this will be your first meeting, apart from music show greetings and the like. You could also add in anything you think you would have heard about before, etc. Up to you!
2. Getting To Know Them Deeper (you can react to both the real / off-screen and negative qualities of their profile, if you wish, just imagine getting to know them on a more personal level).
3. After knowing the rest of the cast, what do you think will / could happen? (Anything good? any possible drama? any extra scene requests now that you know who you're staying with?)
4. If there are group games - other than your partner - who would you think you would partner with best? What about partner with worst? (You can also add why!)
5. If anybody (boy or girl) could possibly cause tension (jealousy, drama, etc.) between you and your partner, who could it be? (This is just a ~possible~ scenario, not saying something like this is bound to happen!)
6. Any games / situations you think your character will be good at handling?
7. Can she cook? Can HE cook?
8. Anything else you think I should know?

Please DM me your answers so it can be kept a surprise for everybody else!
The length of your answers will be completely up to you; so you could give me short answers or long answers, but keep in mind that whatever you give me will reflect in the story. Please accomplish this on or before November 18 and don't hesitate to tell me if you need more time or even further clarifications on the questions asked. The earlier everybody finishes, the earlier I can get started!

Also, tell me your opinion on me holding little survey and questionnaires like these every now and then, maybe whenever there's Something Big happening in the story. It's so I can keep track of reactions and such, since I want to involve you guys as much as possible and not just grab your characters and go. If you're busy and it's too time consuming, then don't worry! The rest will be optional unless otherwise stated, so it's also up to you. 

Again, the basic rules of being chosen include commenting now and then, since I would love to read your comments on everything that goes on in the story. The pacing (romantically) might be a little slow for some. If there's anything you find iffy in the story, don't hesitate to tell me as well!

Thank you so much, all of you! ♡