Eyes for you (part 4)

Concatenation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: heyo! just wanted to wish y'all a happy cny :33 this story is kinda just getting into fluff zone with a v small plot, but i hope you enjoy it nonetheless. there should only be one more chapter for this "eyes for you" story so... comment down below if you have any plot you'd want me to do :) 

 

 

 

 

The past two weeks have passed in a flash, and the nearing finals made Seulgi’s nervousness grow by the second. Seulgi would admit, she never considered herself to be smart, the girl happily obliging with attaining a grade for her art compared to her essay anyway. 


 

Sadly, the education system didn’t work that way. 


 

So Seulgi spent the days cooped up in her bedroom, trying her best to cram anything and everything in her small puny brain, which was not only physically but emotionally impractical. 


 

Thankfully, she had an amazing girlfriend who had a stupidly smart brain. Seulgi swears, she'd never seen someone understand both humanities and sciences. It’s enough of a wow factor that Joohyun knew the periodic table at the back of her hand, but Joohyun had to be good at everything. 

 

Mathematics,

 

Additional mathematics,

 

Chemistry,

 

Biology,

 

Physics? 

 

Seulgi doesn’t even take Physics but seeing all the converging and diverging light rays already made her head spin. 

 

Not to mention Joohyun could write essay long answers for her humanities when Seulgi, who loved humanities, could barely squeeze out the required six paragraphs. 


 

You know what; Joohyun’s just a hardworking genius. 


 

Seulgi doesn’t want to be those people that demises other’s hard work just because they’re smart. Being a genius can only get you so far, so that’s where their hard work comes in. 


 

And seeing how Joohyun memorised all the different types of workings and could even make up questions to test her, Seulgi just knows how much effort this girl put into her studies. 


 

Joohyun has been her saviour, who was supposed to help her through this and many other problems she or they might face. So the least Seulgi could do was try to memorise subject after subject, Joohyun telling her the key concepts and words she needed to write for her written paper to score. 

 

When she was confused, Joohyun seemed to always know where the stack of recycled paper was, and could scribble down a mindmap or diagram in seconds, insisting it will be easier for Seulgi to visualise the concepts. As much as Seulgi wanted to disagree, the sparkly eyes Joohyun had when drawing them made her agree. 

 

Somehow, nearing the end of her complex explanation, Joohyun would suddenly have an Eureka moment and find a much easier way of explaining it to Seulgi, the girl’s eyes finally matching Joohyun’s twinkle. 


 

//


 

Seulgi did feel bad about making Joohyun go through all her mistakes in her working or concepts, and the girl would also make her lunch when Seulgi was too busy cooped up in her room and couldn’t be bothered to even order takeout. 


 

Joohyun was such a great girlfriend, Seulgi doesn’t even know how she managed to score someone like her. 


 

Joohyun had also requested the morning shift for the three weeks where Seulgi had exams, so she was able to sneak a bagel with cream cheese from her workplace for Seulgi before her exam. She was also able to end work around lunch time, finishing her 7-hour shift at 1pm, to have lunch with Seulgi at her place. 

 

Joohyun was the only child, so the house was always empty before dinner, so you could say it was absolutely perfect for Seulgi to chill and study. Seulgi was glad both of them were on the same wavelength. Seulgi was afraid she’d be overly distracted by the other girl, and she was afraid that she’d be wasting the girl’s time. 

 

But Joohyun proved her wrong once again when she whipped out a thick book, giving Seulgi a soft encouraging smile as if telling her to press on studying. 

 

“What book is that?” Seulgi asks while bending down and shuffling through her bag, picking out the set of exam papers her teachers had given them. 

 

“Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King, he’s a pretty good author, I really liked watching In The Tall Grass on Netflix. I heard it’s by him too.” Joohyun replies with a smile, flipping to the first page of her book. 

 

“Plot is kinda… questionable though,” Joohyun continues with a chuckle, gaining herself a small confused raise of a brow from Seulgi. 

 

“I’ll tell you when your exams are over.” 

 

Seulgi clicks her tongue before going back to her work, silently thankful that Joohyun was always there one way or another, especially since she had a pathetic attention span and would end up doing anything and everything besides studying. 


 

//


 

Two hours later, Seulgi lets out a loud sigh, taking a quick glance behind her, only to see Joohyun spitting the same serious expression; brows knit together, a small smile toying at the edge of her lips. Seulgi glances back to her exam paper, eyes skimming through the question once more, her attempt albeit being futile. 

 

“Getting restless?” 

 

Seulgi’s head pipes up at the voice, head whipping around to lock eyes with Joohyun’s, the girl inches away from her. Seulgi lets out a shaky breath, eyes fluttering down to Joohyun’s lips. Seulgi watches as Joohyun’s lips curves up into a playful smirk, inching forward ever so slowly. 

 

Looking up, Seulgi locks eyes with Joohyun’s, the girl’s eyes mirroring her hazed and lust filled ones. Spinning her chair around, Seulgi grabbed the girl’s hips, forcefully getting Joohyun to straddle her. Closing whatever gap left between their lips, Seulgi crashed her lips against Joohyun’s soft ones, arms wrapped around the girl’s petite waist. Joohyun swiped her tongue gently against Seulgi’s bottom lip, asking for entrance. When met with no response, Joohyun tugged the girl’s hair, causing her to gasp and allowed Joohyun to dip her tongue in, meeting Seulgi’s in a wet hot mess. Letting out a soft groan, Seulgi slides her hand underneath Joohyun’s shirt, feeling the curves of the girl’s slender back. Gasping as the girl rolls her hips gloriously against her’s, Seulgi’s nails scratches against the smooth skin, leaving angry red marks. 

 

“Joohyun-ah! Are you home?” 

 

Joohyun quickly scrambles off Seulgi’s lap, barely landing on the soft bed instead of the hard floor. Seulgi sends the girl a confused look, her confused orbs meeting Joohyun’s alarmed orbs. 

 

“Joohyun are you in your room- Oh! You invited a friend over!” 

 

Seulgi quickly sends the older lady her brightest smile, smoothing down her shirt and picking up her pen sneakily, pretending she had been doing her work. 

 

“Hello, sorry if I don’t know your name. Joohyun doesn’t share much about her school mates. I’m Joohyun’s mother, i’ll spare you the awkwardness of guessing who am I.” Joohyun’s mother says with a chuckle, eyes scrunching into crescents, and Seulgi finally sees the blaring similarity betw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter