Sinful (Last Part)

Concatenation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hey guys! i could only squeeze this out now so i hope y’all forgive me >~< it’s relatively short but i didn’t want to make you guys wait any longer, so here’s a slightly fluffy ending~ thanks for bearing with me guys!

 

 

 

Irene yawns as she squints, sunlight streaming through the gap between the curtains. Kicking her fluffy blanket off and stretching her legs, Irene flips to her left before flipping back to her right and groaning in satisfaction.

 

They had just moved to Incheon and away from Daegu, which Irene’s father had so belovedly ruined with the bad parenting he did, and Seulgi has to work to ensure that they don’t starve. Seulgi works in a nearby retail store just down the street, and it was pretty basic, just your typical folding of clothes and arranging the dresses and suits hung up. It was a 7-1 job which pays pretty well, and on top of that, Seulgi’s boss was a fun loving purple haired girl that never failed to make the boring day much more fun.

 

The store manager also happened to have a soft spot for girls, so Seulgi managed to obtain a few free lunches here and there, before she finally told the girl she had a girlfriend.


 

The betrayed look on her face was priceless, but they were cool after that, occasionally fawning over the girl’s that enter the shop.


 

Hey, it’s a see but don’t touch theory.



 

Jennie on the other hand, applied for an assistant karate teacher, and with a flash of her second dan black belt and a few stunningly answered questions, the sensei in his forties immediately agreed.



 

So Irene was left at home, the other two girls telling Irene she didn’t have to work because they lived in a small town, and someone had to do the household chores – if any. Irene knew she’d be the one staying at home, looking at how she was practically the only one who bothered to do the dishes after meals and how she was the only one who could work a washing machine. She had to say – she really didn’t mind binge watching Netflix’s new series shows while doing the minimal housework.


 

Today was a Friday, and only Seulgi had work, since Jennie’s was only on Mondays and Wednesdays and Sundays from 7-9pm. So Irene quickly her favourite series, leaving it on to grab a slice of toast with kaya. Spreading the kaya thinly over her golden brown toast, Irene hums in approval before grabbing a cup of low fat milk from the fridge and sitting down at the dining table.

 

Not even twenty minutes into her series, she hears a blaringly loud alarm, followed by an irritated groan, before a soft thud could be heard.



 

Irene tells herself that she should get Jennie a drop proof phone case soon.



 

“Ugh, wHy is it so goddamn bright in the morning?!” Jennie whines, eyes barely open, her hands out in front of her to feel her way to the living room.

 

Irene chuckles, turning down the volume of the television. “Well good morning to you too Jennie.”

 

Jennie finally reached the kitchen, and was about to grab a cup of chocolate milk when Irene perks up, “Have you brushed your teeth?”


 

The loud groan that came out of Jennie before she walked back to the direction of their rooms told Irene her answer.


 

Two pieces of toast and their drinks downed by the two of them, Jennie plopped herself down on the sofa, legs outstretched and head lying comfortably on the side. Irene looks at the girl, a small scoff escaping her lips – Jennie was always a lazy one, and Irene could never get how someone can wake up, eat breakfast and fall back asl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter