Crazy

Sealed Kiss (Kiss Sequal) [Discontinued]

Everybody sat down and slurped up a bowl of the usual, black bean noodles.  A few drinks were ordered and shared among them.

“So what school are you going to?” Min asked with a glass of soju in hand.

“Seoul University.” Ji Eun replied.

Min jumped up off her seat, “Ah, me too. We could be dorm buddies!” she shouted wrapping her arm around Ji Eun’s shoulder.  Ji Eun removed Min’s arm.

“Hey, sit down.” She said standing up and forcing Min to sit back down.

“What about Yoseob?”  ‘Yoseob?’  She turned over to the right, staring at Yoseob on the other side of the table chatting and laughing with his friends.

“He wants to be a singer.”

“A singer?!  Yah! Does he even intend on going to college?!” Min shouted in disbelief jumping off her chair once again.  “Did he even think about you and the kids! Huh? Aigoo, really.”

“Hey! Min, kids?! What are you talking about? Are you crazy?”

“Isn’t he going to be the father of your kids?”

“. . . N-o?”

Min sat back down and laid her elbow on the table. “Do you want him to become a singer?” she asked sincerely.

Ji Eun sighed. “No,-“ “But it’s his dream.”

Min’s eyes were closing now. “Yah, if he loved you, he would –“ he eyes closed shut and her head fell onto the table.

“You’ve had too much to drink.” Ji Eun said.