Car Conversation

Sealed Kiss (Kiss Sequal) [Discontinued]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ZNXYRiuNg&list=FLOiduwhmEc1gP509yNN6d5A&index=95&feature=plpp_video

 

July 2, 20_ _ : Graduation Day

 

"Say Hello to our class of 20_ _!" The princiapl announced into the mic as parents, brothers, sisters, and other family members stood up applauding the group of students. 

The students stood up with their diploma's in hand and walked out the gym with their heads held high.  Ji Eun smiled trying to get through the huge crowd.   From just a few inches away, a hand popped out. The veins visible barley visible in the crowded space.  She grabbed onto the hand, and was pulled out into the arms of Yoseob.  She leaned her head on his chest until he slowly let go of her.

"Congratulations!" Yoseob cheered.

"Congratulations!" Ji Eun echoed Yoseob and chuckled.

"Ji Eun!"     "Yoseob ah!" Two different voices shouted.

They both turned their heads and saw both their parents heading toward them.

"Mom." Ji Eun and Yoseob said hugging their parents.

"Congratulations!"

"Thank you Ma." Ji Eun said and bowed.

"Ah, right, we need pictures. May you take a picture of us?" Ji Eun's mother asked Yoseob handing the camera to him and fixing her position next to Ji Eun.

"Okay, One. . . Two. . . Three. . . "

'click'

The processed photo appeared on the screen. "Wah, a perfect picture."

Ji Eun's mom came and looked at the picture. "Indeed." She smiled.

 

Later that Night

After the graduation ceremony, the sun was setting.  They all left home to undress from their uniform and wear casual clothing to what would probably the last hang out until next year.

Ji Eun locked the doors behind her spotting Yoseob kicking the air.

She quietly walked up next to him and locked her arm around his. "Hi, did you wait long?" She asked.

"No, just twenty minutes. Does that count as long?" He chuckled.

Yoseob led the way toward his house.. "Why are we going this way?" Ji Eun asked.

"Surprise!" Yoseob shouted, his arms opened toward a small mini black cooper.

Yoseob walked up to the passenger side of the car and Ji Eun unlocked her arms from his.  Yoseob unlocked the door, opened it, and bowed.  Ji Eun chuckled and lightly bowed back and got into the car.  Yoseob smiled and closed the door, then ran around the car to the driver's end.  He started the car and drove off.

"So, is this  your car?" She asked.

"No, it's my dad's."

"Oh. So have you decided what college you are going to go to?"

"I'm. . .not going to college."

"Huh? Why? What are you going to do then? Work?"

"No, I--" . . . "I'm going to audition for a entertainment company."

Ji Eun's face was expressionless now.  'Entertainment company? . . He wants to become. a. . celebrity?. . .'

"Why?" Ji Eun asked.

"It's been a dream a mine. Now that I'm finally done with high school, I can reach my dreams."

"What about college?"

"All I know is that, right now, college is not for me." Yoseob said stoping the car.

They arrived to the small resturant.  The aroma of rice and fried food was everywhere.  Ji Eun and Yoseob walked toward a table of at least 30 people.

"Yo! Finally you're here." Someone shouted.

Yoseob attempted at lying. "Oh, sorry, there was a lot of traffic."

Everyone let out a laugh. "Sure!" some shouted.

Ji Eun and Yoseob took their seats next to Min.

________________________________________________

A/N: So how was it? .... Now to contine with the next chapter.

Ooo, I can't wait for you all to read chapter 2. ^^